Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2243 [url]

Dec 10 12 7:48 AM

Ginger1 wrote:
Beyonce is the reason the Earth spins.

Basically.
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ Her promotion is going to be crazy. smiley: eek

Good. Maybe her sales will finally live up to her name.
LOL you're never going to drop this. It comes up at the start of every era.

LegendaryShade wrote:
What will be interesting though, is to see if she can pull off a big tour. 

She's been filling up arenas worldwide on every tour she's done. What do you mean?


In related news: Beyoncé is set to perform at the Wynn Theater in Vegas on New Year's Eve in front of an exclusive crowd for $4 million.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2245 [url]

Dec 10 12 8:05 AM

I'm making a new Beysus thread in January just when me and Vinny will officially become FOMM admins. Y'all better get your extra glue ready.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2247 [url]

Dec 10 12 8:08 AM

jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?
Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.

That was the plan all along, my dear smiley: devil
  

  
  

Quote    Reply   

#2249 [url]

Dec 10 12 8:31 AM

mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?
Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.

That was the plan all along, my dear smiley: devil
  
Wouldn't be surprised if it actually wassmiley: tongue




Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2250 [url]

Dec 10 12 8:50 AM

jasp17 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
You 2 are gonna be admins? Seriously?
Well, won't be long before this place is called FOBM then.

That was the plan all along, my dear smiley: devil
Wouldn't be surprised if it actually wassmiley: tongue
A new era is about to begin

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#2252 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:12 AM

mcfan wrote:
Ginger1 wrote:
Beyonce is the reason the Earth spins.

Basically.
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ Her promotion is going to be crazy. smiley: eek

Good. Maybe her sales will finally live up to her name.
LOL you're never going to drop this. It comes up at the start of every era.

LegendaryShade wrote:
What will be interesting though, is to see if she can pull off a big tour. 

She's been filling up arenas worldwide on every tour she's done. What do you mean?




Not really- her receipts for US arenas besides the big cities (LA, NYC, Chicago) can come up short. Hopefully since she didn't do a big tour with 4, she'll clean up this era. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2253 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:27 AM

^ The I Am... World Tour grossed over $110 million and before that The Beyoncé Experience did over $85 million. I don't think she's exactly struggling.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Migrate90

Posts: 3,780 Mimi's Bodyguard

#2254 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:28 AM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ Her promotion is going to be crazy. smiley: eek

Good. Maybe her sales will finally live up to her name.

More important than sales, hope this time around she has some worldwide smash type of singles that are more immediate and can stand the test of time. Not to say she hasn't had amazing songs cause I've loved a lot of her singles from the last two albums, But a more Classic type of song that can be covered on AI, x factor...  That would really elevate her stature more than anything else at this point in my view, her success on tour is pretty much guaranteed. 

She has two of those already: "Halo" and "Listen." Both are covered a lot on singing contests like X Factor.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#2256 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:38 AM

mcfan wrote:
^ The I Am... World Tour grossed over $110 million and before that The Beyoncé Experience did over $85 million. I don't think she's exactly struggling.
Who said she was struggling? She doesn't have a great sell-out rate. My original point was that I'd rather see her have a huge tour than go 3x platinum versus 2x platinum or whatever. Album sales are damn near irrelevant these days imo. 

Quote    Reply   

#2257 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:40 AM

mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Hooray.
Aren't you happy for me taking such a prestigious role on the board?

  
To be very blunt, I still hope you're just joking, cause no.




Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2258 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:40 AM

LegendaryShade wrote:
mcfan wrote:
^ The I Am... World Tour grossed over $110 million and before that The Beyoncé Experience did over $85 million. I don't think she's exactly struggling.
Who said she was struggling? She doesn't have a great sell-out rate. My original point was that I'd rather see her have a huge tour than go 3x platinum versus 2x platinum or whatever. Album sales are damn near irrelevant these days imo. 
Well I think if she can manage to both keep consistent album sales and big tour grosses then it's a win-win

  

  
  

Last Edited By: mcfan Dec 10 12 10:43 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#2259 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:43 AM

jasp17 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Hooray.
Aren't you happy for me taking such a prestigious role on the board?
To be very blunt, I still hope you're just joking, cause no.
Why? I think that's somewhat rude, but whatever..

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   

#2260 [url]

Dec 10 12 10:47 AM

mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Hooray.
Aren't you happy for me taking such a prestigious role on the board?
To be very blunt, I still hope you're just joking, cause no.
Why? I think that's somewhat rude, but whatever..

  
It is, but I don't think you'd be a good choice for an admin/moderator. That is my honest opinion. You are WAY too biased on a lot of topics.




Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help