Remove this ad

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711



#Beautiful

Lead

Aug 23 11 9:26 PM

Tags : :

Some stats for the album and its singles:

4
#1 Billboard 200 (2 weeks)
Sales (through 03/23/2013 chart): 1,317,532 (Platinum)
Chart run: 1 - 1 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 8 - 7 - 9 - 12 - 7 - 9 - 20 - 25 - 23 - 20 - 24 - 21 - 28 - 32 - 39 - 48 - 66 - 58 - 70 - 64 - 33 - 22 - 31 - 33 - 41 - 49 - 38 - 38 - 46 - 54 - 69 - 54 - 60 - 66 - 91 - 80 - 89 - 101 - 84 - 110 - 128 - 129 - 155 - 156 - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - 150 - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - xx - 100 - 79 - 79 - 62 - 118 - 157
#1 R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (5 weeks - non-consecutive)

'Run The World (Girls)'
#29 Hot 100
#30 R&B
#51 Radio Songs
#19 Hot Digital Songs
Mediabase:
#16 Urban
#22 Rhythmic
#37 Pop
Sales (through 11/12/2011 chart): 671,871 (Gold)
#11 UK
#10 AUS

'Best Thing I Never Had'
#16 Hot 100
#4 R&B
#17 Radio Songs
#19 Hot Digital Songs
Mediabase:
#2 Urban (#1 BDS - 1 week)
#5 Rhythmic
#16 Pop (#15 BDS)
#19 Urban AC
Sales (through 10/27/12 chart): 1,000,000 (Platinum)
#3 UK [#1 airplay]
#17 AUS

'Party'
#50 Hot 100
#2 R&B
#27 Radio Songs
Mediabase:
#1 Urban (3 weeks)
#14 Rhythmic
#21 Urban AC
Sales (through 11/19/2011 chart): 87,385 (album version) + 11,772 (single version 11/12/2011 chart)

'Countdown'
#71 Hot 100
#12 R&B
#73 Radio Songs
Mediabase:
#9 Urban
#23 Rhythmic
#36 Pop
Sales (through 2/11/2011 chart): 359,846 (Gold)
#35 UK

'Love On Top'
#20 Hot 100
#1 R&B (7 weeks)
#20 Radio Songs
#10 Hot Digital Songs
Mediabase:
#1 Urban AC (11 weeks)
#1 Urban (1 week)
#23 Rhythmic
Sales (through 09/03/2013 chart): 1,004,684 (Gold)
#13 UK [#5 airplay]
#20 AUS (2x Platinum)       

'Dance For You' *(unofficial single)
#78 Hot 100
#6 R&B Airplay
#7 R&B
#54 Radio Songs
Mediabase:
#6 Urban
#14 Urban AC
#31 Rhythmic
Sales (through 11/17/2012 chart): 232,356

Mediabase audience peaks:
'Run The World (Girls)' - 21.642
'Best Thing I Never Had' - 57.453
'Party' - 43.254
'Countdown' - 19.896
'Love on Top' - 51.425
'Dance For You' - 31.930

Last Edited By: mcfan Mar 18 13 11:17 AM. Edited 234 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#2 [url]

Aug 24 11 7:27 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
hey mario, could you tell me which songs you like best from the album? I will try to like it better, so help me out lol
My favs are (excluding the singles): 'Love on Top', 'End of Time', 'Countdown', 'I Care'. I love all of them, but these more than the others   

I only dislike 'I Was Here' (I think it's creepy) and 'Start Over' is not exactly my fav, but I don't dislike it. The bonus tracks are amazing though.

  
  

Last Edited By: mcfan Aug 24 11 7:33 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#5 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:04 AM

HDD:

8 9 BEYONCE 4 25,194 -8%
COLUMBIA


Billboard:
7 9 Beyonce 4 25,283 -6% 26,792 679,095

Top 10 for a 8th week  

  
  

Last Edited By: mcfan Aug 24 11 11:51 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#6 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:09 AM

mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:


hey mario, could you tell me which songs you like best from the album? I will try to like it better, so help me out lol
My favs are (excluding the singles): 'Love on Top', 'End of Time', 'Countdown', 'I Care'. I love all of them, but these more than the others   

I only dislike 'I Was Here' (I think it's creepy) and 'Start Over' is not exactly my fav, but I don't dislike it. The bonus tracks are amazing though.


thank you honey we kinda don't share the same taste, but thats fine So for now I can say:

Songs I like best: I Was Here (yup creepy is good lol), I Care and I Miss You. (what is it with songs that start with 'I' on this album? )
Songs that are ok: 1+1, Best Thing I Never Had, Start Over, and maybe End of Time
The rest: not really.

But it's not as bad as I had thought from the clips



Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#7 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:30 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
thank you honey we kinda don't share the same taste, but thats fine So for now I can say:

Songs I like best: I Was Here (yup creepy is good lol), I Care and I Miss You. (what is it with songs that start with 'I' on this album? )
Songs that are ok: 1+1, Best Thing I Never Had, Start Over, and maybe End of Time
The rest: not really.

But it's not as bad as I had thought from the clips
Maybe the rest will grow on you But 'I Was Here'.. smh

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#8 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:37 AM

mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:


thank you honey we kinda don't share the same taste, but thats fine So for now I can say:

Songs I like best: I Was Here (yup creepy is good lol), I Care and I Miss You. (what is it with songs that start with 'I' on this album? )
Songs that are ok: 1+1, Best Thing I Never Had, Start Over, and maybe End of Time
The rest: not really.

But it's not as bad as I had thought from the clips
Maybe the rest will grow on you But 'I Was Here'.. smh

  


it's by far the best song on the album but hey, you are young, you can't understand the songs that are written by soon-to-be 30-year-olds



Quote    Reply   
avatar

Colson

Posts: 18,954 FOMM Extraordinaire

#9 [url]

Aug 24 11 11:21 AM

mcfan wrote:
HDD:
8 9 BEYONCE 4 25,194 -8%
COLUMBIA


Billboard:
7 9 Beyonce 4 25,000 -6% 679,000

Top 10 for a 8th week  




Obviously the album will sell at least 1M. Beyonce still has a strong fanbase.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#10 [url]

Aug 24 11 11:59 AM

Colson wrote:
Obviously the album will sell at least 1M. Beyonce still has a strong fanbase.
As early as next week 4 could become the best-selling R&B album of the year. Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. stands at 703,484 sold this week.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#11 [url]

Aug 24 11 1:14 PM

Meh at the single choice. Countdown, End of Time, I Care are all far stronger. They best send something else to Pop.

Anyone else heard the rumors that she'll be performing with Gaga at the VMAS???

Quote    Reply   
avatar

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#12 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:01 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
Meh at the single choice. Countdown, End of Time, I Care are all far stronger. They best send something else to Pop.


Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#14 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:21 PM

esettle0 wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
Meh at the single choice. Countdown, End of Time, I Care are all far stronger. 

They are, but of those only 'Countdown' has received unsolicited airplay. 'Party' will be a Rhythmic and Urban smash.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Donnie Mohler

Posts: 3,707 Supreme Being of Leisure

#15 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:53 PM

Didn't she say she wanted End of Time to be a single, or that it was going to be a single, at one of her first shows for this album?   If she ends up not releasing it, it will drive me NUTS.



Quote    Reply   
avatar

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#16 [url]

Aug 24 11 4:00 PM

Donnie Mohler wrote:
Didn't she say she wanted End of Time to be a single, or that it was going to be a single, at one of her first shows for this album?   If she ends up not releasing it, it will drive me NUTS.
She did a video for it, so I think it'll be a single at some point.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#17 [url]

Aug 24 11 4:11 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
Anyone else heard the rumors that she'll be performing with Gaga at the VMAS???
Isn't GaGa performing 'You And I' with Brian May?

  

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,275

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#18 [url]

Aug 24 11 6:16 PM

Party is a jam, it'll do great at Urban. They should've released I Care as the 'ballad' single from this album, not BTINH.

EOT is like a less catchy but just as annoying RTW, it'd flop even harder than RTW did.


  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#19 [url]

Aug 25 11 3:06 AM

LegendaryShade wrote:
They best send something else to Pop.
Agreed. She needs a pop hit to make this album sell over 1 million.



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,711

#Beautiful

#20 [url]

Aug 25 11 7:20 AM

mcfan wrote:
'Best Thing I Never Had'
#8 R&B    
#18 Hot 100 
#17 Radio Songs
#28 Digital Songs

BEYONCE BEST THING I NEVER HAD 52,110 -13% 59,932 531,889
BEYONCE RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) 10,884 -16% 12,931 562,227


16. BEYONCE - Best Thing I Never Had: 56.510M 
'Best Thing I Never Had'
#7 R&B    
#24 Hot 100 
#18 Radio Songs
#33 Digital Songs

BEYONCE BEST THING I NEVER HAD 47,094 -10% 52,110 578,983
BEYONCE RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) 10,394 -5% 10,884 572,621

17. BEYONCE - Best Thing I Never Had: 52.900M (+ 0.056)

'Party' is up 57-55 on the R&B chart.
BEYONCE - Party f/Kanye & Andre 3000 = 3.802

  
  

Last Edited By: mcfan Aug 25 11 9:23 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help