Remove this ad

#7621 [url]

Jun 7 13 3:16 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
Robin on last season of Idol (3:19):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hYNaz-JX_h4

Wow, he's such a dick! smiley: sick
He didn't talk about Mariah per say but basically belittled her when mentioning Alicia Keys (Pukes)

Remove this ad

#7622 [url]

Jun 7 13 4:26 PM

^ Why is he a dick? Not everybody has to be a fan of Mariah...

He didn't say anything disrespectful about her and I actually like his honesty (also about him being on duets only for the money)...

#7623 [url]

Jun 7 13 4:39 PM

MCPH wrote:
^ Why is he a dick? Not everybody has to be a fan of Mariah... eyes.gif

He didn't say anything disrespectful about her and I actually like his honesty (also about him being on duets only for the money)...

I don't personally care for his "i'm such a stud, i'm too good for this and that show, my song is doing so good, i'm so cool and bla bla bla" kind of attitude. Sorry but he's not all that.
Also, people don't have to be Mariah fans but he basically said when asked about Mariah (and Nicki) on Idol that the show needs someone "talented" like Alicia Keys,  when ignoring that they had one of the greatest singers ever last year. Anyway, arrogant people just kind of annoy me a little, you can be honest but still be humble i think.  not a big deal though, at least he's talented smiley: smile

Last Edited By: Chris85 Jun 7 13 4:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

#7624 [url]

Jun 7 13 5:02 PM

Well, Alicia IS talented and he probably would've said the same about Mariah had they asked him specifically about her.

It's probably just a different way of interpreting the interview, but to me the "Thank God" is just in reference to Mariah and Nicky BOTH (read: their bickering) not coming back, and the Alicia thing was already on a next subject.  

And sorry for sticking up for him more but to me you're far from arrogant when you say that you became a judge for the money and you hope that your music will be doing well enough to never have to do such thing again.

I must admit though, I like him - he's hot smiley: laughsmiley: embarassedsmiley: tongue

avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,435

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7625 [url]

Jun 7 13 5:43 PM

MCPH wrote:
Well, Alicia IS talented and he probably would've said the same about Mariah had they asked him specifically about her.

It's probably just a different way of interpreting the interview, but to me the "Thank God" is just in reference to Mariah and Nicky BOTH (read: their bickering) not coming back, and the Alicia thing was already on a next subject.  

And sorry for sticking up for him more but to me you're far from arrogant when you say that you became a judge for the money and you hope that your music will be doing well enough to never have to do such thing again.

I must admit though, I like him - he's hot smiley: laughsmiley: embarassedsmiley: tongue

Are you slow? He clearly dissed both Nicki and Mariah and went on to say "they should get someone like Alicia Keys; she's a musician, she's a singer, she's a beautiful person - people like THAT would be great for the show."


  

avatar

Colson

Posts: 18,954 FOMM Extraordinaire

#7626 [url]

Jun 7 13 7:14 PM

I also didn't see anything wrong with what he said. Thicke, just like many others are just tired of hearing about this Mariah/Nicki feud. It's gotten old real fast. And most men don't care about such things like 2 women feuding with each other, especially when it doesn't involve them. He's probably a friend or admirer of Alicia Keys(the person) and enjoys her music so she was probably the first person he thought of in his head when asked the question.

I have no problem with anything he said this radio interview. Actually he comes across more interesting in his interviews than his music for me.

avatar

Colson

Posts: 18,954 FOMM Extraordinaire

#7628 [url]

Jun 7 13 7:32 PM

Whatever. I'm sure as hell not gonna kiss your as* to just agree with you and your response was predictable and childish as usual. Say what you want to say. I don't care. I continue to remain unbothered. I'm still gonna say it like I mean it even with your insults.

#7629 [url]

Jun 7 13 7:39 PM

He seems like a closet case LOL 

What a queen…that attitude of his is embarrassing and off-putting.
Maybe that's why he feels the need to be all kinds of "Look at me, I'm in a video with naked woman for no particular reason".




Last Edited By: Jaspola Jun 7 13 7:41 PM. Edited 1 time.

avatar

Migrate90

Posts: 3,784 Mimi's Bodyguard

#7630 [url]

Jun 8 13 7:58 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
Robin on last season of Idol (3:19):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hYNaz-JX_h4

Oh, wow. smiley: alien I used to kinda like his music and him as an artist. And to think he was with Nick in that reality show, and Paula starred with Mariah in "Precious". You'd think he'd be more respectful. What's with these lame kunts lately?! 

Remove this ad

#7631 [url]

Jun 8 13 9:52 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
MCPH wrote:
Well, Alicia IS talented and he probably would've said the same about Mariah had they asked him specifically about her.

It's probably just a different way of interpreting the interview, but to me the "Thank God" is just in reference to Mariah and Nicky BOTH (read: their bickering) not coming back, and the Alicia thing was already on a next subject.  

And sorry for sticking up for him more but to me you're far from arrogant when you say that you became a judge for the money and you hope that your music will be doing well enough to never have to do such thing again.

I must admit though, I like him - he's hot smiley: laughsmiley: embarassedsmiley: tongue

Are you slow? He clearly dissed both Nicki and Mariah and went on to say "they should get someone like Alicia Keys; she's a musician, she's a singer, she's a beautiful person - people like THAT would be great for the show."
The only arrogant dick in this story is you.

He was responding to the news that MC & NM are NOT coming back, so of course he would name SOMEONE ELSE.

So what if he thinks that Alicia is a better musician than Mariah? If that really makes you feel so bitter than you seriously need to get a life.

  

avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,435

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7632 [url]

Jun 8 13 10:21 AM

MCPH wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
MCPH wrote:
Well, Alicia IS talented and he probably would've said the same about Mariah had they asked him specifically about her.

It's probably just a different way of interpreting the interview, but to me the "Thank God" is just in reference to Mariah and Nicky BOTH (read: their bickering) not coming back, and the Alicia thing was already on a next subject.  

And sorry for sticking up for him more but to me you're far from arrogant when you say that you became a judge for the money and you hope that your music will be doing well enough to never have to do such thing again.

I must admit though, I like him - he's hot smiley: laughsmiley: embarassedsmiley: tongue

Are you slow? He clearly dissed both Nicki and Mariah and went on to say "they should get someone like Alicia Keys; she's a musician, she's a singer, she's a beautiful person - people like THAT would be great for the show."
The only arrogant dick in this story is you.

He was responding to the news that MC & NM are NOT coming back, so of course he would name SOMEONE ELSE.

So what if he thinks that Alicia is a better musician than Mariah? If that really makes you feel so bitter than you seriously need to get a life.

  

tumblr_mnxhfempQW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif


  

#7634 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:23 PM

Sounds to me like he was turned off by the Mariah/Nicki fued and how it overshadowed the entire Idol season.  I'm sure he's not the only who maybe isn't impressed with how either lady behaved.

avatar

Colson

Posts: 18,954 FOMM Extraordinaire

#7635 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:26 PM

^I agree. It really was an embarrassment for both women. Something like that shouldn't have gotten to that point no matter who's main fault it was in the ordeal.

#7636 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:36 PM

  ^ Yep.  And as fans it's easy to let Mariah off the hook because Nicki was such a raging [email protected]  But to others, Mariah sitting there ignoring half the panel all season wasn't a good look for her either.

avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#7637 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:39 PM

^What would you have her do? Nicki is a notorious c*nt and is extremely hard to deal with. Would you rather she got into heated shade matches with Nick every week?

#7638 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:42 PM

  ^ Absolutely not. I think Mariah handled it the only classy way she could. But "personal" feeling aside, I'm talking about how it looks to non fans from the outside. It was a huge turn off.


I'll be happy if Mariah never speaks about Idol again.

#7639 [url]

Jun 8 13 12:52 PM

She treated the contestants with nothing but respect all the time and that's all that matters. People definitely got to see what Mariah was really like in the way she dealt with the contestants. There was no chemistry on the panel and that was the turn off, not because Mariah didn't converse with anyone other than Randy too often. Nicki ignored Mariah for most of the season too and it's not like Keith was jumping out of his seat to converse with Mariah all of the time either. 4 judge panels just don't work on Idol. It doesn't matter who is on panel.

And at the end of the day, it might not be much of gauge but Mariah's twitter followers were the ones that surged the most during that whole season. Whether people liked her or not is irrelevant to the fact that she put herself back on a mainstream map and the exposure no doubt aided her in some way in getting a hit with #B. It certainly wasn't the main factor, that was the CC deal, the great song and the continued radio support but certainly her stint on Idol did help in creating awareness of her brand and her new music.

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,975

#Beautiful

#7640 [url]

Jun 8 13 1:20 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
 

tumblr_mnxhfempQW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
Your .gif game has become near impeccable. #Legend.

  

  
  

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help