Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#21 [url]

Jan 9 13 4:35 PM

^Trying to copy Rihanna with the super slutty image I see..

Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#25 [url]

Jan 9 13 4:51 PM

She's dressed that provocatively before... fail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Vincent

#28 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:03 PM

I don't really care if you want to say it's hoish, but she's not copying Rihanna or desperate, she's done similar photo shoots in the past. So, save the fallacies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Vincent

#30 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:06 PM

Girl, I might be a stan but I don't have her photoshoots alphabetized in my memory bank, but I know I've seen the bottom of her titty.

What's the difference if you see the top or the bottom, though? I don't get it. LOL.

Vincent, dahhhhling.

Last Edited By: Vincent Jan 9 13 5:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Gospelartist03

#32 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:19 PM

Beyonce knows exactly what she is doing, middle america still doesn't see her as sexy as say Carrie or Jessica Simpson, I'm talking bout teen age boys in Texas if you get my drift so she's covering that ground with this shoot

Vincent

#33 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:21 PM

Gospelartist03 wrote:
Beyonce knows exactly what she is doing, middle america still doesn't see her as sexy as say Carrie or Jessica Simpson, I'm talking bout teen age boys in Texas if you get my drift so she's covering that ground with this shoot

She's making 'em shoot. #StickyMag

Vincent, dahhhhling.

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#34 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:32 PM

Beyoncé - 5th Album Era - SuperBowl & Pepsi Deal!

Gospelartist03 wrote:
Beyonce knows exactly what she is doing, middle america still doesn't see her as sexy as say Carrie or Jessica Simpson, I'm talking bout teen age boys in Texas if you get my drift so she's covering that ground with this shoot :lol

So only white girls are sex symbols for white teen boys? Please. Beyonka and J.Lo are jerk off material for boys all over the world.

#35 [url]

Jan 9 13 5:43 PM

I wouldn't say she's desperate, but I imagine she'll want to come back with a bang. '4' did well, but the era didn't quite have the same impact as the others in my opinion, which was a shame because the album was good. I just think it lacked a big hit that fit radio trends.

Kevon

Administrator

#36 [url]

Jan 9 13 6:24 PM

Oh the good ol' underboob. Giving me 2004 Mariah teas

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

mcfan

#Beautiful

#37 [url]

Jan 9 13 6:28 PM

Ginger1 wrote:
The pose is stupid and awkward looking, but she looks great.
Her face looks good, but I don't like the pose so the whole cover doesn't look good to me. She's had better.

Migrate90

#38 [url]

Jan 9 13 7:40 PM

She's also going to be on the March cover of Vogue reportedly, plus Obama's Inauguration, the HBO Special and of course the Superbowl. She's going to be everywhere come February, and thank God cos the previous era started in June and ended basically a couple of months later. smiley: indifferent

The singer pulls ahead of 99 other famous women for the honor

GQ has named 31 year-old Beyoncé Knowles, aka Sasha Fierce, Mrs. Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter’s mom, the sexiest woman of the 21st century (technically making her the sexiest woman in the past 11 years, but that sounds much less sexy, doesn’t it?). Regardless, naming someone the best of anything in a multi-year-long time span is certainly a bold claim, especially when it’s something as subjective as sexiness, but the singer clearly makes a strong case for herself on the cover.

In other Bey news, the singer was handpicked by President Obama to perform at his inauguration on Jan. 21.

GQ will unveil the full list in the February issue.

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#39 [url]

Jan 9 13 7:59 PM

I knew her promotion was going to be insane. Her body looks great in that pic. smiley: smokin

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#40 [url]

Jan 9 13 8:12 PM

They're not taking any chances with this era

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help