Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Dec 11 12 5:13 PM

Tags : :

17x Grammy Award-winning global superstar Beyoncé is getting ready to launch her 5th album. She has been announced as the performer for the halftime show of the 2013 SuperBowl on February 3, 2013 and has recently inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi for promotion of her upcoming worldwide tour and launch of the new album. The commercial she has shot for Pepsi is said to be featuring her brand new single and will air during the SuperBowl. 
According to the New York Times new music will be premiered in about 6 weeks. 

560919_10152360594490601_1015987601_n.jp

Beyoncé's last album, named 4, came out in June 2011. It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 keeping the top spot for 2 weeks and went on to sell 1.3 million copies in the US and 3 million worldwide. The album spawned the top 20 singles 'Best Thing I Never Had' (which was recently certified Platinum by the RIAA) and 'Love on Top', the latter also becoming her 6th #1 hit on the R&B chart for 7 weeks this year. Collectively, the era produced four top 10 R&B hits.

The album was met with positive reviews, receiving mentions on multiple critics lists at the end of 2011. Beyoncé's headlining performance at the Glastonbury Festival was universally praised, further cementing her status as one of the best performers of this generation. 

Last Edited By: mcfan Nov 18 14 2:24 PM. Edited 18 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#1 [url]

Dec 14 12 12:09 PM

Billboard Year-End 2012 charts:

Hot R&B-Hip-Hop Songs
(calculated following the old methodology):
- Love On Top
#17 - Party
#33 - Dance For You
#62 - Countdown

Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
:
#13 - 4

Top R&B/Hip-Hop Artists
:
#6 - Beyoncé

Top R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Artists
:
#2 - Beyoncé

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#5 [url]

Dec 17 12 10:11 AM

mcfan wrote:
Why is Britney so disgusted?

Jasp clicked on her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#9 [url]

Jan 2 13 1:19 PM

IF THIS IS TRUE ALL THE LESSERS CAN GO HANG UP THEIR WIGS CAUSE THE TEA HAS BEEN SERVED

Beyonce Posts “Ratchet” Photo, Fueling Rumors Of Lady Gaga & Azealia Banks Collab

January 2nd, 2013 // Leave a Comment

http://idolator.com/wp-content/themes/idolator-2011/images/cmp-bottom.png); background-attachment: scroll; height: 74px; float: left; clear: none; font-family: Georgia, serif; line-height: 15px; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); width: 87px; overflow: hidden; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Read More »
Beyonce

Ah, the perils of being Beyonce: You can’t even post a fetching photo on Instagram without fueling rumors of new music. That seems to be what happened this weekend, when the social media-reticent queen showed off her swag in a new photo where she’s wearing a pair of earrings that read “Ratchet.”

“Ratchet,” of course, is more than just a frequently-used Rihanna hashtag — the word means rowdy, out of control, reckless and partial to twerking (look it up on Urban Dictionary if you want a more racist definition!) — and it’s been rumored for months that Azealia Banks and Lady Gaga were collaborating on a song with that title, which some zealous fans are interpreting to mean that this is an unholy meeting of the minds between Gaga, Bey and Banks. Radio surely isn’t ready. Neither are we. 

In a post-”Telephone” world, of course, Bey and Gaga teaming up once again would be a natural fit. That said, it would be a shame to record a song called “Ratchet” without giving the Ratchet Queen herself, Rihanna, a chance to do her thing on the track, wouldn’t it?

Given the playful tone of Gaga’s “Cake” and Beyonce’s tongue-in-cheek recent visuals, a lighthearted super-diva collab wouldn’t be surprising — but either way, we should know sooner rather than later, with The-Dream promising new Bey tunes by the Super Bowl. Cross your fingers it will be as ratchet as suggested.

Last Edited By: LegendaryShade Jan 2 13 1:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

#11 [url]

Jan 2 13 2:04 PM

Hmmmm....I'm intrigued.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#13 [url]

Jan 2 13 3:14 PM

The Dream is apparently the producer. Gaga did tweet that there will be a sequel to Telephone in the ARTPOP era...

#14 [url]

Jan 2 13 3:34 PM

I love Telephone (the song and music video), so it's great to see them collaborate again. For some reason I'm really looking forward to hearing what Beyonce comes up with this era.         

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

kittykow105

#15 [url]

Jan 2 13 4:01 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
The Dream is apparently the producer. Gaga did tweet that there will be a sequel to Telephone in the ARTPOP era...

The video also said "To Be Continued.." so there's only hope that the story will continue from where it left off.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#16 [url]

Jan 7 13 12:36 PM

Beysus is supposedly shooting a H&M AD in the Bahamas for the new collection.

Princess Blue Ivy turns 1 today

Last Edited By: mcfan Jan 7 13 12:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

#20 [url]

Jan 9 13 3:56 PM

Her GQ cover leaked

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/beyonce-gq-cover-leaks-her-sexiest-magazine-shoot-180906337.html

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help