Remove this ad

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#41 [url]

Sep 24 12 6:50 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
Me too - 'Rated R' had some great tracks on it and whilst it's become pretty forgettable now, 'GGGB' did as well. My issue with Rihanna is that I do tend to like her albums when they come out, but I've never found an artist who's music gets tiring so quickly. I loved and then got bored of 'TTT' within a fortnight

Agreed. Rihanna is pure fast food. Tastes good for a second, then it's like 'NEXT!'

Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#44 [url]

Sep 24 12 10:41 AM

Wow she is turning up the desperation controversy isn't she? Last album it was mid-smoking, now rolling a join of powdered diamonds?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Migrate90

#46 [url]

Sep 24 12 10:56 AM

4 and Rated R are Bey and Rih's best albums respectively. I love both so much, both nearly flawless albums. I prefer 4 though, even if I like Rihanna's discography better than Beyoncé's, overall.

mcfan wrote:
The single cover:
[image]

Trash. 
So stupid and trashy. 

Kevon

Administrator

#49 [url]

Sep 24 12 11:19 AM

Naming an album after its respective number. It's almost as if someone already did that recently...

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

mcfan

#Beautiful

#50 [url]

Sep 24 12 11:34 AM

MESS

Remove this ad

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#51 [url]

Sep 24 12 12:46 PM

mcfan wrote:
The single cover:
[image]

Trash.
is this supposed to be a joint she about to roll or a line of coke she about to sniff? either way, she's a hack.

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#53 [url]

Sep 24 12 12:51 PM

esettle0 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
The single cover:
[image]

Trash.
is this supposed to be a joint she about to roll or a line of coke she about to sniff? either way, she's a hack.

Looks like some meth she's about to crush and snort to me. I would not be surprised if it actually was meth.

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#54 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:21 PM

Migrate90 wrote:
Album title (apparently):

7 World Wonders

implying that all of her albums resemble world wonders?

what is this? the week of the delusionals (what with the Clown interview)?

carlos b fly

Administrator

#55 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:29 PM

mcfan wrote:
The single cover:
[image]

Trash.

Oh dear......

She's still going for shock value and attention seeking I see. I remember speaking about this during the WFL video and I know everyone didn't agree but I felt she was getting too close to the edge with the drug stuff even then. This is even more pushing it. I mean, the womans a pop star with a lot of young fans. I may sound like an old fart and I know she's basically a walking breakdown now with Twitter diarrhea but her antics leave a bad taste in the mouth.  

esettle0

#56 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:54 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
Me too - 'Rated R' had some great tracks on it and whilst it's become pretty forgettable now, 'GGGB' did as well. My issue with Rihanna is that I do tend to like her albums when they come out, but I've never found an artist who's music gets tiring so quickly. I loved and then got bored of 'TTT' within a fortnight
THIS TOO! It's like her music has a 30 day expiration date or something before it starts to annoy you.

esettle0

#57 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:57 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mcfan wrote:
The single cover:
[image]

Trash.

Oh dear......

She's still going for shock value and attention seeking I see. I remember speaking about this during the WFL video and I know everyone didn't agree but I felt she was getting too close to the edge with the drug stuff even then. This is even more pushing it. I mean, the womans a pop star with a lot of young fans. I may sound like an old fart and I know she's basically a walking breakdown now with Twitter diarrhea but her antics leave a bad taste in the mouth.  

Her braindead stans are calling the cover EPIC smiley: eyes

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#58 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:59 PM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
Migrate90 wrote:
Album title (apparently):

7 World Wonders

implying that all of her albums resemble world wonders?

what is this? the week of the delusionals (what with the Clown interview)?
The title is fake:

[email protected]_c
om: '7 World Wonders' is an amazing album title” for like a special on Discovery channel

Her twitter shade will never get old for me smiley: laugh

mcfan

#Beautiful

#60 [url]

Sep 24 12 2:00 PM

Well at least she's being honest about her coke usage. She's still a trashy %@#!* and now she's going down with it.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help