Remove this ad

FOMM Legend Awards [Revamped] - a tribute to nike521! Ceremony on Sunday September 29 [9:00 PM GMT+1]

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

mcfan

#Beautiful

#41 [url]

Sep 23 12 3:37 PM

Oh and I would like to thank the other Michael for his wonderful contribution. When I read what he had written, I knew it had to be him presenting this award!

(I think you're next )

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#43 [url]

Sep 23 12 3:47 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
^ I nominate Erica for the legend award. smiley: happy
I'm totally with you. She'll slay the interview

#47 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:22 PM

Congratulations, Michael!!!

The show was spectacular, Mario! Well done LuAnn's performance will live on for generations

carlos b fly

Administrator

#48 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:25 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Yaasss!

Chin chin everyone!

And well done Michael, it was a well deserved tribute. This whole thread has made me rather emotional...

#49 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:35 PM

I missed the first round, sorry Rainbow Michael:(. I can't believe I'm apologizing for not being active on a message board because I was actually having a life LMAO.
Can I still send something in or is it over?
If so, I nominate Erica too, I would pick Kevon or Michael or whoever, but since she already got 2 votes and I'm actually not fighting with her for a hot minute, let's nominate her before I change my mind LOL

mcfan

#Beautiful

#50 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:36 PM

GuyL44 wrote:
The show was spectacular, Mario! Well done  
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it

Remove this ad

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#51 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:38 PM

jasp17 wrote:
If so, I nominate Erica too, I would pick Kevon or Michael or whoever, but since she already got 2 votes and I'm actually not fighting with her for a hot minute, let's nominate her before I change my mind LOL
smiley: laugh So true.

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

mcfan

#Beautiful

#52 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:38 PM

jasp17 wrote:
I missed the first round, sorry Rainbow Michael:(. I can't believe I'm apologizing for not being active on a message board because I was actually having a life LMAO.
Can I still send something in or is it over?
The ceremony's over Jasp lol I'm sure Michael will understand

I really like the interview format I hope everyone will give great answers like Michael did.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#54 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:47 PM

jasp17 wrote:
The amounts of shade that will be thrown in these interviews will be EPIC. Your concept will be a smash Mario:P

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#55 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:58 PM

After 3 hours of hair and makeup, finally ready for my speech. 

First off, I'd like to say-

Anyway- I feel so honored to be the first recipient of the award, even though I basically gave it to myself. I appreciate all your kind words, and yes, Jasp, (and whoever else hasn't participated) BY ALL MEANS STILL COMPLIMENT ME. smiley: happy

The way I feel about David's participation in this thread can basically be summed up as following:

In all seriousness- this message board really has been a fantastic part of the last 7 years of my life (god, what a pathetic sentence). I've enjoyed all of our ridiculous convos and debates, and look forward to the upcoming musical landscape (but let's be real- mostly the future Clown, Beyonce and Gaga eras) for the ridiculous gifs, shade, insults, chart analyzations, cryptic comparisons, psychoanalytic breakdowns, and general insanity they shall bring to us. I'm glad you appreciate my humor, and that some of you even think there's a nice person underneath (the existence of which remains up for eternal debate).

And last but not least, remember that-

But in my case, it certainly helps smiley: laugh

Love you, appreciate you, AND enjoy you all! 

#56 [url]

Sep 23 12 5:20 PM

LMFAO @ the Alex frantically running down the stairs part. That episode was epic LOL.
Congrats Rainbow Michael:P Rainchael, I'm gonna call you that from now on.

carlos b fly

Administrator

#58 [url]

Sep 23 12 7:12 PM

If we're still voting for the next person, I'd like to suggest Michael (mariahfan150) for such a lovely effort with the first tribute.

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#59 [url]

Sep 23 12 7:53 PM

Dahhhhlings, like our diva I'm not here for deadlines and I certainly haven't the time to decipher a timezone code.

However, I still want to say something. *that wasn't my final gesture*

Michael & I are both more youthful compared, to, erm, some of you who have celebrated a few more "Eternally 12" anniversaries than us. (Subtle shade in honor of Michael) While we may not interact much anymore on here, I've always enjoyed those that we did have. And when we used to chat on AIM back in the daaaay, it was always festive! (Lord, AIM - maybe we're not so youthful). I also must say I admire your ambition and success in college/internships and your budding entertainment career. Good luck dahhhling, and I hope we meet up again, perhaps at another Mariah event. I believe the last (and first) time was at the Memoirs Today Show concert.

Love ya much!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#60 [url]

Sep 24 12 3:54 AM

Lol this is so cute, I love the interview too haha

And congrats to Michael too. Speak of the devil, I think the first time him and I talked was us bitching about CLo lol

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help