Remove this ad

Jokesie The Freakin Clown

Lead

Sep 5 12 6:59 PM

Tags : :

ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT
Im excited to tell you all that ARTPOP is going to be a multimedia experience that comes in different forms. The most major way to fully immerse yourself in ARTPOP is through the APP. ARTPOP will be released as an IPAD, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application (WORLD) that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, gaga inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works! I will also be able to upload new things to the APP all the time, the same way i upload to twitter and LM.com. You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOU'RE an ARTPOP generation. Im hoping you will all continue to grow together and stay connected through your creativity. much love. love, gaga p.s (start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!) its gonna be so fun. but dont worry. it will also be released in the regular physical and digitals which will be unique and different to the app.
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 5 12 7:07 PM

It's crazy how early she is hyping her next album. Obviously I have no idea when it's coming out, but today on Facebook she just announced her Born This Way Ball tour dates for the US, which go from Jan-March 2013. It's September 2012....

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

#2 [url]

Sep 5 12 7:08 PM

But this idea sounds really cool, I will def be looking to get the interative app on my iPad.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#5 [url]

Sep 5 12 11:01 PM

I'm sure she'll perform some new material on the US leg of the BTW ball and then ARTPOP will come out once the tour ends. That's how it was with the Monster Ball and BTW album.

Kevon

Administrator

#6 [url]

Sep 6 12 2:42 AM

I hope this flops. For no other reason than I want to use the tag 'ARTFLOP'

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#7 [url]

Sep 6 12 5:13 AM

^LMAO

I can already see all her easily manipulated stans rushing to the store to buy Iphones instead of the HTC's and Samsungs they have now LMAO.

Kevon

Administrator

#8 [url]

Sep 6 12 5:41 AM

I can't @ the "So start hounding your parents for IPADS this christmas". So blatant. And the idea of someone buying an iPad solely so they can get the Lady Gaga app is kind of disturbing.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

#9 [url]

Sep 6 12 7:24 AM

I can even imagine them releasing limited edition Iphones/Ipads with a Lady Gaga custom, the way they use to do with Ipods.

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#10 [url]

Sep 6 12 11:52 AM

this sounds EPIC and amazing. I CAN'T WAIT!!! And the APP is for PC's and other mobile devises (Droid) so u don't have to have an apple product.

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 6 12 11:59 AM

It feels way too commercial to my taste. Although I will say it's a brilliant marketing strategy and probably the way of the future, so I'll just have to get used to it

carlos b fly

Administrator

#12 [url]

Sep 6 12 12:02 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
But this idea sounds really cool, I will def be looking to get the interative app on my iPad.

Yeah, I'm pretty interested in this. At least with Gaga you know she'll commit to it for the whole campaign given her nature.

carlos b fly

Administrator

#15 [url]

Sep 6 12 12:21 PM

mcfan wrote:
Interscope is always on top of their game. They remain the best label out there.

Without question. God, I so wish Mariah would shift over to it.

Gospelartist03

#16 [url]

Sep 6 12 12:21 PM

A lot of artist already have apps, but this is definitely a new complicated marketing endeavor, and I gotta say one thing she continues to do is raise the game when it comes to marketing. If the music is good, she'll be able to do huge numbers again, get the music right gaga!

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#18 [url]

Sep 6 12 2:53 PM

What I find most exciting about it is the way she'll be able to add to/enhance her "project" after its standard physical/digital release date. I wonder if this is what her manager meant when he said they were discussing giving away her album "for free."

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#20 [url]

Sep 6 12 3:18 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
^ Are you thinking that you'd buy the Ap and get the album 'free' as a result?

That would make sense. I mean, she gave away her last album for free via Amazon.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help