Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 17 12 11:56 PM

What is Ke$ha doing on the cover of Vibe?

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#42 [url]

Oct 18 12 1:09 PM

seanjonmc wrote:

preparing all audiences for the slayage that is about to come.

oh and VIBE is trying to step away from being just an urban music mag.

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

#43 [url]

Oct 18 12 1:11 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
The first couple times I heard Die Young, I found it mediocre/boring- but it's been stuck in my head for 2 days Girl knows how to make a hit.

Sums up my opinion EXACTLY. When I first heard it, it was just OK. Over the past weekend I heard it a few more times, and now I love it. Totally stuck inside my head.

Same here, was totally let down on the first few listens. But now I love it.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 18 12 7:40 PM

esettle0 wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

preparing all audiences for the slayage that is about to come.

oh and VIBE is trying to step away from being just an urban music mag.

That's what I was thinking.

17. KE$HA - Die Young: 65.991 (+ 2.105)

#4 on iTunes.

I can't wait to be drunk at the club when this comes on.

Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#45 [url]

Oct 20 12 2:00 AM

esettle0 wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
The first couple times I heard Die Young, I found it mediocre/boring- but it's been stuck in my head for 2 days Girl knows how to make a hit.

Sums up my opinion EXACTLY. When I first heard it, it was just OK. Over the past weekend I heard it a few more times, and now I love it. Totally stuck inside my head.

Same here, was totally let down on the first few listens. But now I love it.
x3. I really like the guitar in it.

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

#46 [url]

Oct 20 12 11:40 PM

#10 @ Pop radio now (+1217, 2nd greatest gainer)

#2 iTunes

SMASH.

I want her to SLAY Clowntina, Nicki Garbage and Rihtard this fall/winter.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 29 12 3:18 PM

Still #2 on iTunes (can Gangnam Style die already?)

Radio
12. KE$HA - Die Young: 88.378 (+ 1.192)

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

#50 [url]

Oct 31 12 7:36 PM

Ke$ha's "Die Young" rises 5-4 in its fifth frame on the Hot 100, charging 17-5 on On-Demand Songs (702,000, up 34%) and 14-11 on Radio Songs (68 million, up 8%). "Young" stays at No. 3 on Digital Songs (150,000, down 4%). The song previews Ke$ha's album "Warrior," due Dec. 4.

She doesn't know what a flop single is smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Nov 14 12 6:38 PM

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 14 12 6:40 PM

^Ke$ha busts out stripped down version of 'Die Young': Hear it here

The big secret about Ke$ha is that, despite her potty mouth and all glitter everything, she’s actually an accomplished musician. Remember her Bob Dylan cover that was way, way better than it had any right to be?

So it shouldn’t be surprising that the just-released “deconstructed” version of Ke$ha’s current top 10 single “Die Young” is actually kind of lovely and sweet. Buoyed by little more than some organ hums and her surprising vulnerability, Ke$ha drives home the fact that “Die Young” is driven not by gimmicks but by melody. Give it a listen below.

“Die Young” is the first single from Ke$ha’s second album Warrior, which hits stores on December 4. The deconstructed version of “Die Young” appears on an EP called Deconstructed, available at Ke$ha’s music store.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/11/14/kesha-die-young-acoustic-deconstructed-warrior/

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#54 [url]

Nov 14 12 6:52 PM

I do me love some Kesha. Is this single 'doing' anything though? It seems to be moving a lot slower than usual by her standards.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Nov 14 12 7:05 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
I do me love some Kesha. Is this single 'doing' anything though? It seems to be moving a lot slower than usual by her standards.
#7 on iTunes and

Mediabase
8. KE$HA – Die Young: 113.362 (+ 3.630)

Had the biggest gain at radio today. Tomorrow she will move up to #7 at radio. Maybe slower than her previous - I wouldn't know - but it's doing quite well.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Dec 5 12 4:59 PM

Yeah, it's Ke$ha here, not the Artiste and Defining Voice of Our Generation Christina Aguilera.

I feel like Ke$ha is looked at as a not so talented party girl who makes fun party/drunk music with a similar sound. People aren't exactly lining up to buy her albums. 

That's my take on her at least, I could be wrong.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#60 [url]

Dec 5 12 5:04 PM

Ke$ha (in the past) never had big debuts and tended to just stick around the BB200 because she had hit after hit after hit. The numbers are still pretty bad considering it's Xmas time.

We'll see though. I haven't listened to the album yet, but her next single "C'Mon" should be huge!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help