Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8681 [url]

Jul 24 17 4:11 PM

'Breaking glasses' made me think of Teresa running like a gazelle after Danielle in the country club NJ S2. Good times!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8682 [url]

Jul 25 17 4:22 AM

I was rewatching the NJ S2 Reunion the other day. I love the iconic, antagonistic "walk of superiority" Danielle does when Teresa is going off her head.

rhonj-217-danielle-teresa.gif

#unbothered

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8683 [url]

Jul 25 17 5:49 AM

Andy was so pathetic trying to restrain Teresa. I really hope Danielle brings it this upcoming season. NJ took such a nosedive in the last three seasons, if Danielle can't bring it back to its iconic years they really should just cancel it.

Quote    Reply   

#8684 [url]

Jul 25 17 11:13 AM

Tbh I've always found Jersey to be fun (I even thought the twins were entertaining) and I loved the addition of Siggy last year -- I also have high hopes for a great return to form with Danielle back this season, though.

OC: OMG, Shannon is nuts. I think she might be the craziest of all the housewives. She's one of the few people who can actually make me feel uncomfortable through the tv screen -- she is just SCREAMING for help. It's so sad to watch her-- it's like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown at every second and has no control over her emotions. You gotta hand it to her -- she gives us the "rawest" of the housewives and really lets it all hang out, and it is really great tv.

Kelly has emerged as a grade A villain (especially with that laugh as Shannon ran out crying) and I'm here for it. She's literally a dumb b**ch but completely hilarious and insanely watchable.

Lydia seems to have more claws on her this time around? I'm not sure how Peggy is gonna work out -- she seems wholly uninterested in these ladies shenanigans so far.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8685 [url]

Jul 25 17 11:45 AM

I'm onto S8 on OC. The whole Tamra / Vicki / Gretchen love/hate triangle is getting tired. I never thought I'd say I'm glad they've brought in some toothy bible thumper to (I presume) join forces with the OG Jesus Jugs to even the playing field a little

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8686 [url]

Jul 25 17 1:33 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Tbh I've always found Jersey to be fun (I even thought the twins were entertaining) and I loved the addition of Siggy last year -- I also have high hopes for a great return to form with Danielle back this season, though.

OC: OMG, Shannon is nuts. I think she might be the craziest of all the housewives. She's one of the few people who can actually make me feel uncomfortable through the tv screen -- she is just SCREAMING for help. It's so sad to watch her-- it's like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown at every second and has no control over her emotions. You gotta hand it to her -- she gives us the "rawest" of the housewives and really lets it all hang out, and it is really great tv.

Kelly has emerged as a grade A villain (especially with that laugh as Shannon ran out crying) and I'm here for it. She's literally a dumb b**ch but completely hilarious and insanely watchable.

Lydia seems to have more claws on her this time around? I'm not sure how Peggy is gonna work out -- she seems wholly uninterested in these ladies shenanigans so far.

I love Kelly Dodd so much. I can't stand Shannon constantly playing the victim, she's like a mix of two super annoying housewives Jacqueline Laurita (constant crying victim) and Yolanda Foster (mentally ill and no self awareness). I wanted Kelly to say even meaner things I felt like she held back lol. Peggy seems like a total flop. Even so, she's more entertaining than Meghan- never have I been more puzzled over a housewife lasting as with Meghan 'Paint Dry' Edmonds and her bitchy gay husband.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8687 [url]

Jul 25 17 1:38 PM

Kevon wrote:
I'm onto S8 on OC. The whole Tamra / Vicki / Gretchen love/hate triangle is getting tired. I never thought I'd say I'm glad they've brought in some toothy bible thumper to (I presume) join forces with the OG Jesus Jugs to even the playing field a little laugh.gif

S8 is one of the best! Gretchen becoming a villain, Laurie returning to spill Vicki's dirty secrets, the vindication of Jesus Jugs. It's a fun season.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8688 [url]

Jul 27 17 1:49 PM

Heather really is awful. Watching her throw a b*tch fit over a pretty tame joke from her husband in front of her kids. So gross. And she's revelling in the whole ousting Jesus Jugs things.

And I already see what you mean about Gretchen. You would think since they were friends she would at least back off but she is loving being horrible to JJ. Tamra is consistently evil, but you can see she has totally rubbed off on Gretchen and brought out her inner mean girl.

Vicki is tragic. Everyone around her seems to tolerate her and even though she's the adult of the family it's like her kids have to take care of her emotionally. I can't imagine my mum whining to me about her personal problems the way that Vicki does to her kids lol

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8689 [url]

Jul 27 17 2:35 PM

I think the difference is Heather and Tamra are both genuinely evil, their greatest pleasure comes from being mean and breaking someone down. Gretchen I think was a nice girl deep down but she just wanted to fit in so badly with the mean girls.

Btw wait til you get to the Whistler episodes - Vicki in ski goggles screaming at the top of her lungs about her sordid sex life is one of the all-time greatest RH moments.

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Jul 27 17 2:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8690 [url]

Jul 27 17 3:30 PM

NYC: Thank God their trips always deliver. After a snooze season things finally picked up with the Mexico trip. I liked the little funny moments like Carole telling Lu to use the horn as a butt plug, Ramona buying handbags for ALMOST everyone, Sonja going on about 'Mario banged Ramona every day'. These girls are fun when they get together and get drunk.

Last night's ep was also the highest rated ep of the season with 1.78 million. Not bad!

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Jul 27 17 4:11 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8695 [url]

Aug 1 17 9:23 PM

OC: Mostly a filler episode, but looks like they're setting up a whole slew of conflict here. Could Megan be any more unlikable? I mean, geez -- I'm sure she's gonna pass all of her comments off as "jokes," but she certainly won't be winning mother of the year after this season. Not asking her nanny is she has any qualifications? Is she insane? Hopefully her issues with Kelly will end up making her worthwhile as a castmember -- I still can't stand her.

Does Tamra think any of us are buying her stuff about being devastated about her daughter? It's obvious her daughter made her pick between her and the show, and she chose the show.

Ugh, all of these women suck.-- welp, at least they suck enough to make them wildly entertaining

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8697 [url]

Aug 2 17 10:52 AM

jamiclever wrote:
OC: Mostly a filler episode, but looks like they're setting up a whole slew of conflict here. Could Megan be any more unlikable? I mean, geez -- I'm sure she's gonna pass all of her comments off as "jokes," but she certainly won't be winning mother of the year after this season. Not asking her nanny is she has any qualifications? Is she insane? Hopefully her issues with Kelly will end up making her worthwhile as a castmember -- I still can't stand her.

Does Tamra think any of us are buying her stuff about being devastated about her daughter? It's obvious her daughter made her pick between her and the show, and she chose the show.

Ugh, all of these women suck.-- welp, at least they suck enough to make them wildly entertaining wink.gif

Except they're not entertaining anymore imo. This season is basically women who hate absolutely each other plus two randoms with no connection to the cast (Lydia and Peggy- and neither one is working out). It's clear they can't do a show revolving around Vicki, Tamra and Shannon anymore. Kelly was a great villain last season but is just awkward now. The whole thing is kind of painful to watch at this point.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8698 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:02 AM

So trashy She looks like a duck with those lips. And at her rehashing her Leann Rimes whining for the show 10 years later. She is going to be entertaining on this though, I may just tune in

Quote    Reply   

#8699 [url]

Aug 2 17 6:17 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
jamiclever wrote:
 Ugh, all of these women suck.-- welp, at least they suck enough to make them wildly entertaining 

Except they're not entertaining anymore imo. This season is basically women who hate absolutely each other plus two randoms with no connection to the cast (Lydia and Peggy- and neither one is working out). It's clear they can't do a show revolving around Vicki, Tamra and Shannon anymore. Kelly was a great villain last season but is just awkward now. The whole thing is kind of painful to watch at this point.
Lol, I'm surprised you feel that way -- IMO it seems like they're at least setting up some major blowouts to happen between Vicki/Shannon/Kelly/Tamra and maybe Kelly/Megan? Though I'm beginning to wonder if Shannon is even willing to give Vicki any more than a glance. I guess since I've never really cared for any of them, I'll settle for mindless throwdowns -- I don't even care who's involved. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8700 [url]

Aug 2 17 8:45 PM

Brandi looks a mess.com

A shame, she was really pretty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help