Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8661 [url]

Jul 23 17 4:35 PM

If it's a season of Kenya's ultimate takedown I'm ok with her staying on. It was sickening watching her at the last reunion so smug and holier than thou because she had Phaedra cornered. It's time for her to be everybody's target now after years of despicable behavior.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8662 [url]

Jul 23 17 5:45 PM

Don't think Kenya was be getting the roast. Nene has made it clear she's cool with all of them except Porsha (and Phaedra, who got the boot). I do think the target, given the rumours during shooting, will be a very thirsty new outside face. I can't see Nene rounding up the troops (Kandi and Cynthia) against Kenya, although it would be entertaining as virtuous Kenya is the most and fake boring TV ever. 

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jul 23 17 5:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#8663 [url]

Jul 24 17 12:20 AM

Who's to say Bravo don't want a takedown of Kenya? They are certainly not happy about her marriage out of the blue. I think that if she is not open or talking about her marriage at all it will piss off everyone in the cast, production and viewers. I'm not even sure at this point Kenya will get a peach to be honest with the way how things went down. Her having a secret wedding will surely be the talk between all the ladies, but if she won't talk about it, where is Kenya going this season?

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8664 [url]

Jul 24 17 6:20 AM

I know Kim Zolciak doesn't use Kenya and I can't see Nene keeping it cool with her for long. Porsha hates her too. Honestly, Kenya only has Kandi as an ally (until she comes for her man or her food).

It's time for a gang up!

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8665 [url]

Jul 24 17 9:51 AM

dwhite725 wrote:
Who's to say Bravo don't want a takedown of Kenya? They are certainly not happy about her marriage out of the blue. I think that if she is not open or talking about her marriage at all it will piss off everyone in the cast, production and viewers. I'm not even sure at this point Kenya will get a peach to be honest with the way how things went down. Her having a secret wedding will surely be the talk between all the ladies, but if she won't talk about it, where is Kenya going this season?

If Kenya goes into lockdown over the wedding, it'll be annoying (and signal that really annoying holier than thou routine she does). I don't think anyone will want to watch that. That said, if anyone is going to be a target this season it'll be Porsha - she's already barely escaped the disaster of her Phaedra alliance and she's filming far less, with Nene icing her out of key events. 

Porsha will have to work hard for a genuine storyline to compensate or make up with Kandi for entry back into the group. 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8666 [url]

Jul 24 17 10:23 AM

I would hardly call Kandi Kenya's ally. Kenyain't was just basking in Phaedra's downfall. She will be thirsty for an ally next season and will probably claw to Kandi, I hope she doesn't entertain ha.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#8668 [url]

Jul 24 17 11:18 AM

Let's not kid ourselves-- Nene is loyal to no one but herself. She might be on good terms with whomever for whatever reasons at the start of the season, but lord knows she will flip that switch if you so much as look at her the wrong way. Kenya, Porsha, hell even Kim Z Sheree and Cynthia have all gotten the dark side of Nene and it would be foolish to think it won't happen again.

And YAS to Kim Z finally announcing she will be back (for more than half the episodes, lol). The OGs are back in full force!

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8669 [url]

Jul 24 17 11:23 AM

IMO Kenya is the most likely to be ganged up on. The only person who can semi-stand her is Kandi (Cynthia will do whatever Nene does). Kim is already leading the charge, her daughter tweeted the other day that Kenya is an evil ugly b*tch (apparently there was an altercation during filming). If the gerls are smart they will not want to side with Kenya at this point.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8670 [url]

Jul 24 17 1:10 PM

Brandi is apparently going to be on the UK Celebrity Big Brother - I may have to watch it this time

Serving Caitlyn Jenner teas these days

nintchdbpict000244338716-e1500791730449.

Last Edited By: Kevon Jul 24 17 1:13 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8671 [url]

Jul 24 17 1:21 PM

Brandi was so pretty when she first appeared on RHOBH. These women just don't get that all the fillers actually only AGES them as opposed to making them look younger.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8672 [url]

Jul 24 17 1:27 PM

TMZ:
Kim made comments about Kenya's new marriage being fake ... and Kenya fired back that Kim had pimped out her daughter to get John Legend tickets. Everyone we spoke to agrees to that much, but here's where it gets messy.

We're told Kim thinks Kenya said the Legend tix were for "your injured son." Others in the house say they never heard Kenya say the son part. Doesn't matter ... Kim was convinced and lost it ... rushing at Kenya, knocking over and breaking glasses on the way.

I am SO here for this!

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8673 [url]

Jul 24 17 1:40 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Brandi was so pretty when she first appeared on RHOBH.
She looked like Taylor Swift's older sister and was so pretty. Now, she looks like the bloody Joker. Awful.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8675 [url]

Jul 24 17 1:50 PM

LMAO yeah they instantly just look like 'old women who have had work done' even if they aren't that old the second they start with the fillers

I am curious to see how she holds up against the riff raff of Big Brother - she's not surrounded by hyper sensitive uppity rich white women now, she'll have to up her game

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8676 [url]

Jul 24 17 2:16 PM

Kevon wrote:
LMAO yeah they instantly just look like 'old women who have had work done' even if they aren't that old the second they start with the fillers

I am curious to see how she holds up against the riff raff of Big Brother - she's not surrounded by hyper sensitive uppity rich white women now, she'll have to up her game

Its about time they had a Housewive on BB UK. I've been saying for years they should have thrown in LuAnn or Sheree. Both needed the coins the last few years.

Quote    Reply   

#8678 [url]

Jul 24 17 3:46 PM

LOL YAASSS to Kim breaking glasses and filming has barely just begun. Next season of Atl is gonna be epic!

Re plastic surgery: when it's done right, it can look great. J Lo, Mariah, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock etc all have done it well and look much younger than their ages. Even Erika Jayne looks good with hers. I'm thinking they do more of a mix of chemical peels/lasers/tightening stuff than fillers though. Brandi must be going to the same plastic surgeon as Britney and someone NEEDS to tell them to stop/switch.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8680 [url]

Jul 24 17 3:55 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Aww, all the ATL OGs were at the white party even Lisa Wu! Group pic: https://i.redd.it/n6x0ykucwfbz.jpg
This picture is EVERYTHING.  Imagine of we got this kind of show with the RHONY girls  

YAS @ Kim Zolciak coming in strong! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help