Remove this ad

#6981 [url]

Sep 27 16 2:34 PM

^ Yeah, I think it's been pretty apparent from the beginning that Kelly is a likable, fun person who has a lot going on privately-- I mean, what's worse than being afraid to leave your terrible marriage because you might not be able to see your children? I wonder if putting this on television is going to help her or hurt her though-- it definitely didn't help Tamra.

Also, I couldn't believe that tidbit about David taking his mistress out to dinners with his mom/sister, and them wanting David to leave Shannon for her. That's, like, WOW. I don't know how Shannon could get over that, and it also makes me wonder who is the truly crazy one here. We've certainly seen flashes of insanity from Shannon...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6982 [url]

Sep 27 16 6:10 PM

OC is pretty good this season, big improvement from last year. Vicki was pretty funny this ep, and that happy ending comment made me LOL (it was out of character for her usual "prude" shtick). The previews make it look like Vicki's behavior is vile and alienates her cast again. I'm actually really interested to see if they'd ever fire Vicki, the OG of the OC.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6984 [url]

Sep 28 16 1:38 AM

jamiclever wrote:

Also, I couldn't believe that tidbit about David taking his mistress out to dinners with his mom/sister, and them wanting David to leave Shannon for her. That's, like, WOW. I don't know how Shannon could get over that

I don't think you could truly get over a RELATIONSHIP affair like that, and I don't think Shannon is over it.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6985 [url]

Sep 28 16 1:44 AM

charmbracelet87 wrote:
OC is pretty good this season, big improvement from last year. Vicki was pretty funny this ep, and that happy ending comment made me LOL (it was out of character for her usual "prude" shtick). The previews make it look like Vicki's behavior is vile and alienates her cast again. I'm actually really interested to see if they'd ever fire Vicki, the OG of the OC.

For me OC peaked in S6-8. Those were awesome seasons. This season is better than S10 for sure, but it's still nowhere near the Gretchen/Alexis years.

I don't think they'd fire Vicki. They'd sooner fire her enemies Meghan and even Shannon (who is not well-liked anymore).

Quote    Reply   

#6986 [url]

Sep 28 16 9:19 AM

True. Hope they do get rid of Megan, Shannon I'm up in the air about now. Earlier this season I was done with her, but her drama this season is more entertaining with Kelly and her mother-in-law.

I loved the Gretchen - Alexis years, too. I actually watched this show from season 1, and love 2-3 best, but it's not even the same show at all anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#6987 [url]

Sep 28 16 6:59 PM

LuAnn was on Wendy Williams today and it was pretty uncomfortable. Wendy grilled her and interrupted her while LuAnn cackled amidst trying to explain herself.

Also, Wendy said Dorinda should leave the show because she isn't made for this. Like, what?!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6989 [url]

Sep 29 16 2:55 AM

RHOA S9 Trailer.Looks juicy

"The b*tch is back, and Chateau Sheree is finally ready. Unlike Moore-work-needed Manor"

Screaming Sheree seems to be the lead B this time.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6990 [url]

Sep 29 16 6:47 AM

Cool to see these girls hanging out. Would love this + Tamra and Heather as the OC cast. Get rid of Meghan and Shannon PLEASE.

screen-shot-2016-09-27-at-4-33-22-pm.jpg

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6991 [url]

Sep 29 16 7:04 AM

A Twitter user asked Teresa, “What do you think about bringing Danielle Staub back on RHONJ?” Surprisingly, Teresa quoted the tweet and wrote, “Sure, why not. I would love to see @daniellestaub come back to #RHONJ if she wanted to.” Wow. Hell has really frozen over.

But wait, it actually gets better. Danielle quoted Teresa’s reply and wrote, “Thank you @Teresa_Giudice I would love to return to RHONJ. I would great to come home to @Bravotv.” She even threw a red heart emoji in there! But yes, once again, I’m not done with this one. Teresa actually ended up retweeting Danielle’s post.

crying-man.gif

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6992 [url]

Sep 29 16 7:14 AM

Interesting RHOA trailer. Having such a stagnant cast could be off putting but it looks like the dynamics have changed in some really odd ways. Phaedra and Kenya friends? Kenya and Sheree really going to war this time? Kandi and Porsha sex shaming each other? Looks like the playing field is shifting this season.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6993 [url]

Sep 29 16 7:24 AM

Just started S2 of BH. OMG Russell commited suicide... it's going to be hard to watch this season knowing that's what happened after

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6994 [url]

Sep 29 16 7:35 AM

Kevon wrote:
Just started S2 of BH. OMG Russell commited suicide... it's going to be hard to watch this season knowing that's what happened after

Its a very difficult season to watch but impossible to pull yourself away from.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6995 [url]

Sep 29 16 8:34 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:

It's an amazing season really. One of the standouts in the whole RH franchise. Game night, Malibu beach party from hell, Tea party from hell, the Hawaii trip.. so many iconic moments. Brandi is probably the best 'late addition' ever on any city. She made that reunion so fun too.

rhobh-kim-meth.gif

brandi-glanville-fight.gif

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6996 [url]

Sep 29 16 8:47 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:

It's an amazing season really. One of the standouts in the whole RH franchise. Game night, Malibu beach party from hell, Tea party from hell, the Hawaii trip.. so many iconic moments. Brandi is probably the best 'late addition' ever on any city. She made that reunion so fun too.

rhobh-kim-meth.gif

They were so smart with Brandi (and by further extension, Dana. It was Dana, right?). Giving her a little test run in Season 2 before a full promotion the next year was a great way to test out how well she'd work without fully committing. If only some of the other shows had learned this.    

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6997 [url]

Sep 29 16 8:53 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^I didn't think it was uncomfortable. I mean Wendy is always kind of rude to her guests and interrupts them.

She obviously doesn't like LuAnn but then, Wendy is so unfiltered, LuAnn is such an opposite to her so I'd expect it. I don't think she was anymore rude than usual though - Wendy always uses her interviews to throw her own little comments and approvals onto the guests smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6998 [url]

Sep 29 16 10:31 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

rhobh-kim-meth.gif

They were so smart with Brandi (and by further extension, Dana. It was Dana*, right?). Giving her a little test run in Season 2 before a full promotion the next year was a great way to test out how well she'd work without fully committing. If only some of the other shows had learned this.    

*Pam  

But yeah S2 of RHOBH is iconic. One of the best Housewives seasons ever. 

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6999 [url]

Sep 29 16 10:36 AM

Kevon wrote:
RHOA S9 Trailer.Looks juicy

"The b*tch is back, and Chateau Sheree is finally ready. Unlike Moore-work-needed Manor"

Screaming laugh.gif Sheree seems to be the lead B this time.
I'm here for this MESS. 

Kandi needs to stop the bullsh*t. I read several stories that she's been going around Atlanta bad-mouthing Phaedra.. but wait wasn't she accusing Nene of doing that to Cynthia? Girl plea. 

I don't know what to make of Phaedra and Kenya together, I doubt it'll last. Kenya vs Sheree, however.. yass!!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7000 [url]

Sep 29 16 10:40 AM

Not Sheree pulling a LuAnn and going from guest to the front runner of the show. SLAY Countess Whitfield

tumblr_m2pvyxViUj1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help