Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6961 [url]

Sep 24 16 10:29 AM

charmbracelet87 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Real Housewives of Auckland is just horrible (which is a bit surprising considering it's the same production company as Melbourne). They're all evil soulless hags with no humor basically. Oh well, here's hoping Sydney will deliver- although I'm a bit pressed that Melbourne filming has been delayed because of Sydney. mad.gif

I hope Sydney is good since Melbourne is one of the best. Did you/do you watch Cheshire? I started watching it a while back and kind of liked it. Don't know anyone that's watched it, though, so I was wondering if it's any good/worth watching.

I haven't. IDK, something about a RH based in the UK just seemed too tacky.  I did watch Vancouver though, which was really good in its first season but then kind of went too dark in S2 (Jody is the most evil housewife ever, she makes Danielle Staub look sane).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6963 [url]

Sep 24 16 10:39 AM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:
I just got discover the ultimate dinner party from hell. Featuring this ICON

alison-dubois-ecig-2.gif

What a creepy iconic mess. smiley: roll I wanted one of the girls to smack her in the face "Did you see that coming, oh psychic one?" smiley: roll

The awkward electronic cigarette killed me.
Allison Dubois is LEGENDARY. happy.gif David's idol laugh.gif

YASSS!! Stan for the evil genius!

tumblr_m2fowxrdtE1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6965 [url]

Sep 24 16 12:15 PM

^IKR Not even sure what the insult was meant to be put she pauses like "Oh ya, I went there"

There's a UK based housewives? I'm not sure how I feel about that

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6967 [url]

Sep 24 16 1:52 PM

Interesting that they edited this out. At the same time it's not surprising, since Bravo is always painting Kathy as a saint and this would make her look bad.

AllAboutTRH Exclusive: PHOTOS: Kathy Wakile And Melissa Gorga Feud At Teresa Giudice Book Signing

February 29, 2016 |By Jenna Ferlise Continue Reading

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 2.25.22 PM

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has been a busy bee ever since being released from prison. The housewife has been promoting her latest memoir, ‘Turning the Tables,’ and earlier this weekend held a book signing in Freehold, NJ. Teresa teased that many special guests would be there and she was right. AllAboutTRH had the opportunity to stop by the event and many came out to support including Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Aprea, Nicole Napolitano, Dolores Catania, Robyn Levy, and even Kathy Wakile along with her sister Rosie Pierri which shocked everyone. We can confirm that Joe Giudice, Joe Gorga, Chris Laurita and Rino Aprea were all present as well. That’s not all! Producers were present to capture every moment as were we!

SPOILER ALERT: AllAboutTRH can EXCLUSIVELY confirm what exactly went down at the event. The entire event was an absolute love fest. All the ladies were present to support Teresa and nothing more. The love between everyone was very genuine and the dynamic between the ladies has changed. Expect season seven to be different from what we’re used to. But don’t worry, RHONJ fans, there still is drama. While everyone was having a good time, things quickly changed once Kathy Wakile and her sister Rosie showed up unexpectedly and uninvited to the event. Melissa especially was shocked to see Kathy who was visibly upset.

So who exactly was Kathy upset with? AllAboutTRH is the first to confirm EXCLUSIVELY that Melissa and Kathy are NOT in a good place. Kathy feels that she is on the outside with the family. So what exactly happened with the former BFF’s? Apparently Melissa shut Kathy down when Kathy came to her upset about her relationship with Teresa. Kathy was baffled by this because Kathy helped Melissa through her Teresa issues and suddenly now that Melissa and Teresa are on good terms, she doesn’t care about Kathy’s problems. Kathy even used the term “downgraded” several times. It’s gotten so bad that Kathy has stopped taking Melissa’s calls. So where was Jacqueline in all the drama? She was laying upside down a chair trying to lighten the mood! LOL. After we posted a photo from the night, Jacqueline even said she wanted nothing to do with the drama.

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 3.58.07 PM

While Kathy’s sister Rosie was clearly there as an ally to her sister, she tried to stop the conversation from escalating. At one point she even said to Melissa, “this is a conversation not a confrontation.” Rosie also accused Melissa of cutting her out of her life. Kathy believes Melissa never really supported her and they have been having issues since last season ended. Interestingly enough, Rich Wakile skipped out on the event, and Joe Gorga was not involved at all.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6968 [url]

Sep 24 16 2:46 PM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mcfan wrote:

This isn't about me or you. It is about the children WHO ARE MISSING LEGS! I told you it was David who didn't bother to do it. 

You're riding with the wrong team. wink.gif

You put as much effort into that Housewives survey as you did on our Infinity campaign. I really don't know why I bother.

Why must I always be the pioneer, the innovator? First with my Housewives/FOMM casting, then with Mariah's last single. How many people would chain themselves to a moving bus and blast the song out of their iPhone? Do you now how many blocks I covered? How many ears I reached?

"Infinity" peaked at #82! How dare you, the song has more Spotify plays than "You're Mine (Eternal)"!!

I made my expectations clear and they were fair and realistic. 24 weeks at #1. I wasn't there for bronze or silver medals.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6969 [url]

Sep 24 16 2:50 PM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:
I just got discover the ultimate dinner party from hell. Featuring this ICON

alison-dubois-ecig-2.gif

What a creepy iconic mess. smiley: roll I wanted one of the girls to smack her in the face "Did you see that coming, oh psychic one?" smiley: roll

The awkward electronic cigarette killed me.
Allison Dubois is LEGENDARY. happy.gif David's idol laugh.gif

To make a David you take a pinch of

Add a dash of

and finish off with a light furnishing of

Done.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6970 [url]

Sep 24 16 3:21 PM

^LMAO that is so me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#6972 [url]

Sep 26 16 4:26 AM

A coworker was running back to her desk, stomping along. 

Me:

tumblr_mhxq9j4W361rkya1do1_500.gif

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6973 [url]

Sep 26 16 7:54 AM

Kevon wrote:
A coworker was running back to her desk, stomping along. 

Me:

tumblr_mhxq9j4W361rkya1do1_500.gif
Were they wearing Herman Munster shoes to match?

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6976 [url]

Sep 26 16 11:56 AM

charmbracelet87 wrote:
^Out of curiosity, what is the aversion you all seem to have about there being a UK-based housewives show?

Mainly that its awful and is merely a few steps away from TOWIE. They should have, at least, gone for a London Housewives show and captured a real taste of the heart of the country in its most dynamic, iconic and unique city rather than give us a WAG show out in Cheshire.

Quote    Reply   

#6977 [url]

Sep 26 16 11:59 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
charmbracelet87 wrote:
^Out of curiosity, what is the aversion you all seem to have about there being a UK-based housewives show?

Mainly that its awful and is merely a few steps away from TOWIE. They should have, at least, gone for a London Housewives show and captured a real taste of the heart of the country in its most dynamic, iconic and unique city rather than give us a WAG show out in Cheshire.

LOL, I don't know what TOWIE or WAG means. I think you're secretly embarrassed about the (mis)representation that the HWs antics would have anything to do with the UK. Join the club! I've lived in three HWs locales, and they're ALL mortifying! smiley: embarassed

Quote    Reply   

#6978 [url]

Sep 26 16 1:09 PM

LOL-- well, I live in NYC and am proud that my ladies are the best of the franchise. I'd be lying if I said they didn't sort of represent the city correctly-- we're all nuts

Quote    Reply   

#6979 [url]

Sep 26 16 1:25 PM

I actually would kind of agree with you on that. I lived in NYC, New Jersey, and now Atlanta. NYC's not so bad in its representation, but New Jersey is horrible. It adds to this Jersey Shore/Mob Wives/Sopranos stereotype. Nothing like the Jersey that I knew.

I'm from Boston, and I am so glad they've never done one there. The film industry already depicts it as this ultra-white, Irish thug town. I can only imagine the types of people they'd put on there to keep that portrayal.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6980 [url]

Sep 27 16 2:05 PM

OC: I really liked this episode. We got to see a more human side of Kelly. It's been obvious her marriage is over but here she really showed how truly unhappy and trapped she is. Also, I found Vicki kind of likable this episode; her confessionals were a mix of wise and funny (the 'happy ending' comment cracked me up ).

The 'rest of season preview' looks pretty insane  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help