Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#6941 [url]

Sep 23 16 8:43 AM

I should hunt that down actually it would be interesting to see now that I know who more of the gerls are now Also if I am still Kandi in the bigger scope

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6943 [url]

Sep 23 16 10:35 AM

carlos b fly wrote:

Although when I cast the FOMM members a few weeks back, Jami was Carole and he loved it! You should all remember this well, it was when Mario made us do it as part of a survey from Hell, insisted I do it and then didn't it himself!!!

Little sh!t.

You trying it again. I did do it. #revisionhistory smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6944 [url]

Sep 23 16 10:53 AM

About 8 episodes into BH so far. My favourite is definitely Lisa. Classy and sassy, there's something I'm totally drawn to. I think it's the english accent That whole relationship with her live in house guest is weird. NOT her pranking him into going swimming in a bazillionaire's turkish bath and then shading him for his "2 inch fuse"

I presume the whole relationship between Kim and Kyle will be intense viewing later on. Kim always looks like she is on the verge of some kind of breakdown.

I don't' know if it's all smooth sailing but Kyle and Maurcio's relationship is cute (and he's kinda fine), I was glad to see they are seemingly still together.

Camille is a damn vacuous mess It's been like 4 episodes since Kyle and her had that altercation and it's still the centre point of her storyline, she's still going on about it. A mess

Quote    Reply   

#6945 [url]

Sep 23 16 11:19 AM

UGH I admit I did say I was fine being Carole, but that was before this season and I have finally concluded that she is awful-- I contend that she is probably cooler off the show, though (I mean, most of the women seem to like her).

It's funny-- none of you guys really know me, and my online persona here is actually kinda far off what I'm like in real life. I'm probably most like... Sonja ?Roll

Also, my name isn't Jami, and I'm a man (incase that was a question on anyone's minds).

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6946 [url]

Sep 23 16 11:30 AM

Aah, to just discover the awesomeness that is BH S1 now! Probably the best first season of any franchise. Lisa is my favorite too. You'll see over the seasons that various basic bitches try to take her crown, and fail miserably.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6947 [url]

Sep 23 16 11:50 AM

Yass I am glad that my fave isn't a misplaced fave and that after all that time she is still going strong

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6949 [url]

Sep 23 16 12:36 PM

jamiclever wrote:
UGH I admit I did say I was fine being Carole, but that was before this season and I have finally concluded that she is awful-- I contend that she is probably cooler off the show, though (I mean, most of the women seem to like her).

Luann, Dorinda, Jules and Sonja hate Carole (Sonja had talked crap about Carole which Carole confronted her about a couple seasons ago, and Sonja's intern said she called Carole 'fake'). Ramona I feel only tolerates her for the show but there's no real relationship there. It's really only Bethenny who's friends with her. 

Quote    Reply   

#6950 [url]

Sep 23 16 1:51 PM

^ FINE, Carole sucks. I think the only reason I identify(ied) with her at all is that we are both laid-back and avoid confrontation... and enjoy the pot

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6951 [url]

Sep 23 16 2:11 PM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

Although when I cast the FOMM members a few weeks back, Jami was Carole and he loved it! You should all remember this well, it was when Mario made us do it as part of a survey from Hell, insisted I do it and then didn't it himself!!!

Little sh!t.

That half arsed attempt you made was you doing it, was it? I hope you promote singles better!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6952 [url]

Sep 23 16 3:11 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

Little sh!t.

That half arsed attempt you made was you doing it, was it? I hope you promote singles better!

This isn't about me or you. It is about the children WHO ARE MISSING LEGS! I told you it was David who didn't bother to do it. 

You're riding with the wrong team.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6953 [url]

Sep 23 16 8:33 PM

I do agree though that off camera, Carole is probably one of the ones I could see hanging out with. She seems quite young (at heart) and would probably be really interesting. I say that as an off camera, normal human being who BEDAVES. If I wanted messy moments clearly there's a wealth of other mess that I would tap into

Quote    Reply   

#6954 [url]

Sep 24 16 12:18 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Real Housewives of Auckland is just horrible (which is a bit surprising considering it's the same production company as Melbourne). They're all evil soulless hags with no humor basically. Oh well, here's hoping Sydney will deliver- although I'm a bit pressed that Melbourne filming has been delayed because of Sydney. mad.gif

I hope Sydney is good since Melbourne is one of the best. Did you/do you watch Cheshire? I started watching it a while back and kind of liked it. Don't know anyone that's watched it, though, so I was wondering if it's any good/worth watching.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6955 [url]

Sep 24 16 8:01 AM

mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
mcfan wrote:

This isn't about me or you. It is about the children WHO ARE MISSING LEGS! I told you it was David who didn't bother to do it. 

You're riding with the wrong team. wink.gif

You put as much effort into that Housewives survey as you did on our Infinity campaign. I really don't know why I bother.

Why must I always be the pioneer, the innovator? First with my Housewives/FOMM casting, then with Mariah's last single. How many people would chain themselves to a moving bus and blast the song out of their iPhone? Do you now how many blocks I covered? How many ears I reached?

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6956 [url]

Sep 24 16 8:26 AM

I just got discover the ultimate dinner party from hell. Featuring this ICON

alison-dubois-ecig-2.gif

What a creepy iconic mess. smiley: roll I wanted one of the girls to smack her in the face "Did you see that coming, oh psychic one?" smiley: roll

The awkward electronic cigarette killed me.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6957 [url]

Sep 24 16 9:12 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
mcfan wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

You're riding with the wrong team. wink.gif

You put as much effort into that Housewives survey as you did on our Infinity campaign. I really don't know why I bother.

Why must I always be the pioneer, the innovator? First with my Housewives/FOMM casting, then with Mariah's last single. How many people would chain themselves to a moving bus and blast the song out of their iPhone? Do you now how many blocks I covered? How many ears I reached?

"Infinity" peaked at #82! How dare you, the song has more Spotify plays than "You're Mine (Eternal)"!!

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6958 [url]

Sep 24 16 9:36 AM

Kevon wrote:
I just got discover the ultimate dinner party from hell. Featuring this ICON

alison-dubois-ecig-2.gif

What a creepy iconic mess. smiley: roll I wanted one of the girls to smack her in the face "Did you see that coming, oh psychic one?" smiley: roll

The awkward electronic cigarette killed me.
Allison Dubois is LEGENDARY. David's idol

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6959 [url]

Sep 24 16 10:14 AM

Even that gif looks like it's from a cheesy OTT spanish soap opera

rhobh-al-fulfillyou.gif

Please tell me the icon returns for more messiness

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#6960 [url]

Sep 24 16 10:24 AM

Kevon wrote:
I do agree though that off camera, Carole is probably one of the ones I could see hanging out with. She seems quite young (at heart) and would probably be really interesting. I say that as an off camera, normal human being who BEDAVES. If I wanted messy moments clearly there's a wealth of other mess that I would tap into laugh.gif

I would love to party with Dorinda and Luann. We would NOT bedave

tumblr_nszpopT3Yp1rlafseo1_400.gif

tumblr_ocbcuxTW6P1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help