Remove this ad

avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6781 [url]

Sep 8 16 12:40 PM

mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Nene on Twitter: “I wasn’t asked 2 b a full time housewife or part time but they got Sheree & I think Kim Z.”

image
Yass the only way I'll watch if Nene isn't there. 

Wow not even a cameo? indifferent.gif


Ratings stayed pretty much the same during the 'Nene episodes' last season, so maybe they felt it wasn't worth the money.
  


  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6782 [url]

Sep 8 16 12:47 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Nene on Twitter: “I wasn’t asked 2 b a full time housewife or part time but they got Sheree & I think Kim Z.”

image


Kim and Sheree back? We are much blessed. smiley: eek smiley: happy
  


This would be the first time in like 4 seasons that I might enjoy RHOA. Also, I recently moved to Atlanta. I might have to pay a visit to Chateau Sheree one of these days...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,462 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#6785 [url]

Sep 8 16 2:23 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Nene on Twitter: “I wasn’t asked 2 b a full time housewife or part time but they got Sheree & I think Kim Z.”

image
Yass the only way I'll watch if Nene isn't there. 

Wow not even a cameo? indifferent.gif


Ratings stayed pretty much the same during the 'Nene episodes' last season, so maybe they felt it wasn't worth the money.
  

While I enjoyed Nene being back (because she was actually fun again), last season actually proved you didn't need her keep ratings good. Season 8 remained steady and on a par with Nene's last overall fulltime season. Ironically, her leaving gave Bravo the evidence she wasn't worth the money and people would still watch in good numbers without her.
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#6786 [url]

Sep 8 16 3:25 PM

Rumor has it that Porsha and Kandi had a fight while filming.

These girls are going to try and put Porsha in these situations on purpose so they can cry wolf at the reunion and have her thrown away. She'll be dumb enough to fall into the trap too.

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mcfan

Posts: 34,961

#Beautiful

#6788 [url]

Sep 8 16 3:34 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^I don't think Kandi would purposely provoke a fight with her, but Kenya and Cynthia absolutely would (well, they already did).
Who knows.. maybe she's up for mess this year. 

  
  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,348 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#6790 [url]

Sep 8 16 5:57 PM

I would choose Kim Z over Nene at this point any day. It wouldn't surprise me if the only way they got Kim to return is if Nene wasn't asked. I think the reason she didn't really integrate with anyone before she left because Nene was just too exhausting. Hopefully she will mix up with the gerls much better this time around. I hope she's back full time.

Onto S8 now of RHONY. I'm sad that I didn't get there quick enough to watch the reunion with y'all. S7 was definitely a return to form.



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6791 [url]

Sep 8 16 7:39 PM

NYC: Bethenny was SO vile, she had to stick her nose in everything and pile on with even more meanness, I was like STFU!! watching it. She was especially horrible to Jules, but I was SO glad that Dorinda stuck up for her. I loved how Dorinda would just shut Bethenny down when she tried to attack Jules over and over. And when she called out both Bethenny and Carole for being mean girls- loved it. Carole is mean- she's just not as abrasive as Bethenny. I also loved it when Carole was trying to talk over Luann and Luann dismissively said "what are you babbling about over there?"

Sonja is ridiculous about the Tom thing- so now she's f*cked him five times over ten years? Yet during the season it was they had this great love story?? Please. Listen, Luann should've said "girls, in hindsight I should've told you that I was dating Tom just so I knew that you were cool with it". Done, end of story. If they had kept harping on after that, they'd be the ones looking bad.


  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6792 [url]

Sep 8 16 7:48 PM

charmbracelet87 wrote:
Also, am I the only one that is staring to believe Carole never really wrote that book?

giphy.gif

(I kind of want Aviva back.)

I don't believe it either. Aviva tweeted not long ago that Bookgate was "executed" by production, meaning they encouraged her to bring it up as a storyline. Also, last reunion Luann brought it up again- there's a photo of her standing up yelling at Carole, which never made it to air- and supposedly she had evidence too. The story is Carole then begged and pleaded with producers (i.e. her BFF Andy) to have it all edited out.

I'd like to see Aviva back in a friend role- her crazy would NOT back down to Bethenny that's for sure lol.


  

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6793 [url]

Sep 8 16 7:56 PM

Kevon wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if the only way they got Kim to return is if Nene wasn't asked. I think the reason she didn't really integrate with anyone before she left because Nene was just too exhausting. Hopefully she will mix up with the gerls much better this time around. I hope she's back full time.

Kim couldn't stand Nene and Kandi at that point, so she was a bit of a diva about the whole thing. While Kim and Nene are friendly now, I can see Kim not wanting to do RHOA with Nene again, So, with Nene gone, I could see Kim accepting especially with Sheree back since she and Sheree were friends during S4. Also, with Kandi kind of on the outs with Phaedra and Porsha, I could actually see Kim teaming up with all of them (Sheree, Phaedra, Porsha).


  

Quote    Reply   

#6795 [url]

Sep 8 16 10:40 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
NYC: Bethenny was SO vile, she had to stick her nose in everything and pile on with even more meanness, I was like STFU!! watching it.
If you catched WWHL, she was even more infuriating on there. And her new hairstyle is hideous. Pretty sure she realized that she actually DID steal LuAnn's hairstyle.

Sonja is ridiculous about the Tom thing- so now she's f*cked him five times over ten years? Yet during the season it was they had this great love story?? Please. Listen, Luann should've said "girls, in hindsight I should've told you that I was dating Tom just so I knew that you were cool with it". Done, end of story. If they had kept harping on after that, they'd be the ones looking bad.
Unfortunately, LuAnn isn't too bright. She executed B's hypocrisy horribly, too. She could've pointed out how Bethenny's boyfriend hasn't even FILED yet. That is pretty married.

Loved when Dorinda pointed out to Carole that she could be Jules's mother, and is 18 years older. Carole was so pissed. She only has five good summers left, after all..

Quote    Reply   

#6796 [url]

Sep 8 16 10:45 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:

I don't believe it either. Aviva tweeted not long ago that Bookgate was "executed" by production, meaning they encouraged her to bring it up as a storyline. Also, last reunion Luann brought it up again- there's a photo of her standing up yelling at Carole, which never made it to air- and supposedly she had evidence too. The story is Carole then begged and pleaded with producers (i.e. her BFF Andy) to have it all edited out.

I'd like to see Aviva back in a friend role- her crazy would NOT back down to Bethenny that's for sure lol.
Didn't know any of that. I remember hearing that LuAnn apparently "lunged" at Carole or something, and being surprised at how tame she was in comparison to the reports. Knowing LuAnn, she was probably pretty messy about the evidence. 

Aviva would be great to go toe-to-toe with Bethenny since they'll probably never actually bring Jill back. Plus it would be fun to watch Carole squirm too if she somehow makes it to next season too. (She's bosom buddies with Andy, right? She'll be back. smiley: tiredsmiley: eyes )

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6798 [url]

Sep 9 16 11:47 AM

charmbracelet87 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
NYC: Bethenny was SO vile, she had to stick her nose in everything and pile on with even more meanness, I was like STFU!! watching it.
If you catched WWHL, she was even more infuriating on there. And her new hairstyle is hideous. Pretty sure she realized that she actually DID steal LuAnn's hairstyle.
 



Is it true that she admitted to texting her married boyfriend's daughter before the reunion to set up the phone call?? RealityTea claims she did. So, she called the wife to "get a timestamp on it" and then she instructed the daughter on what to say in case she called her up. Nooo, that's absolutely normal behavior, doesn't scream 'affair' AT ALL!


  

Quote    Reply   

#6799 [url]

Sep 9 16 1:19 PM

All true, and she said it as if it were a good thing and helping her case. Nut job. And she kept adding on to the Jewish thing with Jules. All I know is they better bring someone Kelly-level crazy (either Kelly, OC/NYC) to take her down a few pegs next season.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,417

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#6800 [url]

Sep 9 16 1:51 PM

More casting tea on Kim/Sheree from Nene (via People):

"I heard once they couldn't work their deal out with me, they went to Kim Zolciak," Leakes confessed – assuring host Jeremy Parsons that she wasn't being shady. "I'm just telling you the truth!"

She explained she had told RHOA producers she did not want to be a full-time Housewife or supporting "friend of the Housewives" – instead asking to guest on the show in special appearances from time to time.

"When we couldn't work the deal out on me making appearances, then they went to Kim to work the same thing, I suppose," Leakes said. "I'm assuming she took it."

"I heard they let Shereé hold a peach now," Leakes dished, suggesting Whitfield would appear in the show's opening credits – a position only held for full-time cast members.

image


  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help