Remove this ad

NhWxMaN

#41 [url]

Sep 20 11 7:59 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
Honestly, I want to slap Andy Cohen for this! Hopefully Jill gets her own show of some kind. Maybe like Bethenny? Wouldn't be amazing if they reunited in Bethenny's show? #Juicy

You never know!  Rumors are circulating that Kim is getting her own show.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kittykow105

#43 [url]

Sep 21 11 11:47 AM

LegendaryShade wrote:
Jill said in her newsletter that fans will be able to see her on a new show soon. Doubt it will be on Bravo though.

All hail the queen!

My boyfriend and I love her so much. His name is Will and he calls himself 'Will Zarin' because he's a Sagittarius like her LOL!

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#45 [url]

Sep 21 11 10:19 PM

^ im kinda bored, too, but I did find the scene with Taylor at Camille's house to be dramatic.

Did any of you catch Taylor's interview on ET? Taylor said that Russell threatened to kill her if she fed her daughter pizza without veggies. I found it wrong that she is now (publicly) bringing it to the surface. It is a bit unfair that Taylor can say whatever she wants without him having the ability to defend himself.

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#47 [url]

Oct 2 11 10:59 PM

Greg from RHoNJ has some mariah pics on his twitter acct (oh santa cover, mc and nick in aspen). plus there is a pic that he claims is of him and mariah from one of the halloween parties.

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#48 [url]

Oct 4 11 1:58 AM

OMG @ Joe Gorga flashing his a$$ on Real Housewives of New Jersey (they didn't censor it here smiley: eek). I've gone from thinking he was annoying to really liking him now. smiley: laugh

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 4 11 10:20 AM

mariahfan150 wrote:
OMG @ Joe Gorga flashing his a$$ on Real Housewives of New Jersey (they didn't censor it here smiley: eek). I've gone from thinking he was annoying to really liking him now. smiley: laugh

Joe Gorga is $$#%%*! HOT as hell!!!!! Although, from the peen flash on the latest ep, it looks like he's totally shaved down there, which is a shame, though not totally surprising, given his Jersey Guido status. Still, Gorga is one sexy, hot man!

I'm officially a lover of Greg! He's amazing. I'm a little jealous of his boyfriend.

Quote    Reply   

Colson

#50 [url]

Oct 4 11 11:40 AM

Unconfirmed rumors. I would take this with a grain of salt, but if true, TRHONJ would be done.

http://www.huffingtonpost...cid=edlinkusaolp00000008

Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita Leaving 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'

UPDATE: Bravo maintains that no decisions about the cast have been made: "Bravo is not firing anyone from ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey' ... All five cast members will be featured on season four. No decisions have been made about season five at this time," a Bravo spokesperson said.

PREVIOUSLY: Just weeks after we broke the news that Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and Alex McCord were fired from "The Real Housewives of New York," we can exclusively reveal that Bravo is discussing making some big changes with the cast of the New Jersey "Housewives" franchise, cutting both Jacqueline Laurita and Caroline Manzo from the show.

"Jacqueline and Caroline were told months ago that they wouldn't be returning for a fifth Season if they didn't bring the drama," a network insider tells me. "This season has been dominated by Melissa [Gorga] and Teresa [Giudice] drama and season four, that they are filming right now, is going to be no different."

Manzo, who has served as the voice of reason among the group since day one, has always refused to be involved in any of the set up drama that has translated into huge ratings for the show. Similarly, Laurita's entire story line, which involved her troubles with her daughter Ashley, has disappeared following Ashley's departure from the show.

"Producers have been showing all the ladies private footage of what they have all been saying behind each others' backs hoping to bring Jacqueline and Caroline into the drama," an insider tells me. "But so far, they have kept their cool on camera and saved the drama for Twitter, not TV."

Laurita also refused to attend the reunion taping for the season currently airing, further hurting her chances of being invited back after she completes the next three weeks of filming for the upcoming season.

"Jacqueline refused to come out of her house the day of the reunion taping," an insider tells me. "Bravo's car sat in the driveway all day and she just refused to leave her home even if it meant she was violating her contract."

However, unlike the fired New York ladies, this parting appears to be mutual. Manzo's sister and Laurita's sister-in-law, Dina Manzo, told me just a few weeks ago that other women currently on the show were not having fun anymore and might follow her lead and say goodbye.

Get out now with your heads held high, ladies! This is about to get ugly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#54 [url]

Oct 15 11 11:06 AM

tvguide's open letter to bravo:

Dear Bravo,

You need to get one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills some help.

For the last two seasons, the antics and issues of Kim Richards have been the stuff of gossip, presumption and — in the case of last season's finale — confrontation. When Kyle called out her sister for being a drunk in that limo, things started to make sense. The rambling incoherency. The unreliability. The money problems. The Jekyll and Hyde mood swings. It was all there, and we hoped that the situation had reached a point where Kim might be ready to face whatever was going on with her. Then the ladies evaded the issue during the reunion special, and that was that.

Now if Kyle wants to enable her admittedly "disheveled" sister by testing her drinks, rushing her off to fix her makeup and violently coming to her defense — as she did during last night's disastrous game night at name-dropping, price-tag brag Dana's place — fine. Denial runs deep, often tragically so. That doesn't mean the network should sit by and stay silent. The woman is a mess. Lisa saw it last season at the dinner party from Hell. Adrienne saw it a few weeks back on their trip to the Kings game. Brandi saw it last night. We all see it. And unless someone behind the scenes steps in and does right by Kim, we fear there might be another tragedy waiting in the wings for your 90210 franchise. And none of us wants to see that.

Please think about it,
The Watercooler

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Oct 15 11 12:48 PM

Am I the only one bored by the Bev Hills wives? I used to like it, but I just don't find them interesting anymore.

To me, the best Housewives are the Jersey girls. I cannot WAIT for the reunion tomorrow night...I think I'm so attached to them because they're real families and the dynamics between them remind me of my own (dysfunctional) family. Jacqueline and Caroline and the whole Manzo family (including my love Dina), are just so real to me...Teresa has all the qualities of a stubborn Italian, and Melissa is just Fabulous. Kathy is real too, and just watching this family crumble, just to heal, then to crumble again is heartbreaking...but I can't look away.

Part of me hates Teresa for writing crappy things about the girls and being SO oblivious to her actions, but part of me understands where she was coming from. I'm looking forward to seeing how Caroline handles herself in the reunion because she's been doing the media circuit badmouthing Teresa which, IMO, is bad form and very unlike her (which leads me to believe that there is much more to this new feud - probably behind the scenes - then we know).

Either way, I can't wait for tomorrow! And I'm surprised nobody loves my Jersey girls here! It's all about the shallow Bev Hills wives...smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#57 [url]

Oct 17 11 11:07 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
I've went from liking Teresa to absolutely hating her. She's so stupid and doesn't own up to ANYTHING. smiley: sick

she's every bit as bad as danielle, imo.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 17 11 11:35 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
I've went from liking Teresa to absolutely hating her. She's so stupid and doesn't own up to ANYTHING. smiley: sick

she's every bit as bad as danielle, imo.
She's really becoming the new Danielle...

But a part of me feels really bad for Teresa because she has some SERIOUS issues. She has obvious self-confidence issues, as well as a gross inability to verbalize her feelings, to the point where everything she tries to say gets seriously lost in translation...therefore making everything worse. Plus, she simple cannot cop to any sort of blame. She thinks she's totally faultless.

I bet that a good psychiatrist could have a field day with Tre.

I still want to like her, though...but Jaqueline is and always will be my favorite housewife, so mess with her, and it's over.

Caroline used to be my favorite, but she's becoming an unforgiving person as of late...

LOVING Melissa and Kathy. Kathy just seems like a great person...

I miss Dina.

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#60 [url]

Oct 22 11 9:46 PM

I'm probably alone on this, but anyone else visualize Ramona when listening to Migrate? #WeSippinGrigioSlow

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help