Remove this ad

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#21 [url]

Sep 7 11 1:46 PM

Soo I went to a taping of Anderson Cooper's new talk show with the BH housewives yesterday! Anderson asks for questions from the audience and I raised my hand, he loved mine so I got to ask it to the housewives. Probably the most exciting moment of my life haha. The show airs next Friday!

I thought the premiere was very respectful. I guess the therapy comment was insensitive given the circumstances but it's not like you can blame Ken for that, he said it 6 months ago. One of the problematic things about this season to me is that the whole point of the show is drama/people saying mean stuff, it's not really fair if everyone gets all upset everytime anyone says something a little mean to Taylor.

The preview for the season looks EPIC. "YOU ARE A *!+@ PIG!!!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#22 [url]

Sep 7 11 3:52 PM

I'm really hoping the season doesn't get too watered down over this mess, last season was incredible. I'm happy Lisa made a comment about Taylor not being who she says she is as it's pretty widely known she's a con-artist and pathological liar who's changed her name several times, hopefully this gets explored more this season.

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#23 [url]

Sep 7 11 5:22 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
Soo I went to a taping of Anderson Cooper's new talk show with the BH housewives yesterday! Anderson asks for questions from the audience and I raised my hand, he loved mine so I got to ask it to the housewives. Probably the most exciting moment of my life haha. The show airs next Friday!
Lucky! smiley: tongue

One of the problematic things about this season to me is that the whole point of the show is drama/people saying mean stuff, it's not really fair if everyone gets all upset everytime anyone says something a little mean to Taylor.
Completely agree.

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

#25 [url]

Sep 13 11 3:35 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Is it just me of does Kim always seem drunk even when she's not? smiley: laugh

i'm just wondering if those meth rumors are true smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

#26 [url]

Sep 13 11 3:36 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure that she's "not." She seemed drunk to me through most of last night's episode and the preview for next week showed the Maloofs suspecting...

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

#27 [url]

Sep 13 11 8:58 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure that she's "not." She seemed drunk to me through most of last night's episode and the preview for next week showed the Maloofs suspecting...
I hope to god she was drunk otherwise... smiley: sick

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#28 [url]

Sep 15 11 4:09 PM

Rumors are going on that four NYC housewives have been fired.... including Cindy Barshop (useless to begin with), Alex, Kelly, and Jill. According to reports, the Countess, Sonja, and Ramona are staying.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#30 [url]

Sep 15 11 5:13 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
Rumors are going on that four NYC housewives have been fired.... including Cindy Barshop (useless to begin with), Alex, Kelly, and Jill. According to reports, the Countess, Sonja, and Ramona are staying.

What?! No, I can't lose my Jill! Alex and Kelly are crazy, we need them too!

Cindy is kind of useless, but she's still one bad b*tch: "She doesn't eat." LOL!!!

Doesn't matter though.. no one compares to Bethenny!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mariahfan150

#31 [url]

Sep 15 11 8:01 PM

Ramona, Jill, Luann, Sonja and Alex HAVE to stay. Cindi could stay or leave, but I would be SO happy if that fake, self-unaware, ding-bat $##$* Kelly leaves. smiley: sick

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

#32 [url]

Sep 15 11 10:54 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Ramona, Jill, Luann, Sonja and Alex HAVE to stay. Cindi could stay or leave, but I would be SO happy if that fake, self-unaware, ding-bat $##$* Kelly leaves. smiley: sick

alex? really? she's probably my least favorite cast member of any of the housewives series. 

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#34 [url]

Sep 16 11 9:44 AM

mariahfan150 wrote:

Michael, you're having an inauthentic moment right now. Just stop. Just STOP! LOL

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

#35 [url]

Sep 16 11 10:47 AM

I kind of get what Michael means. Alex is a psycho, but she does create hilarious moments. She used to be more rational, but I'm afraid that all went out the window last season. They could easily bring in someone else to antagonize the women. Now JZ, on the other hand, is irreplaceable

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

#36 [url]

Sep 16 11 3:04 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:

Michael, you're having an inauthentic moment right now. Just stop. Just STOP! LOL
God, she's a joke. smiley: sicksmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Sep 17 11 11:33 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:

God, she's a joke. smiley: sicksmiley: laugh

UGH, that's why I wish she'd have stayed!  I hate her guts and think she's a complete psycho, but she made good TV!  And also sad to see Jill go, she was a character.  Alex was meh, but didn't bother me.  And Cindy was a complete bore, good riddance!

I'm excited to see who they bring in!  Hopefully we get some new, fresh, crazy faces! smiley: happy  I'd love somebody with a good, quick-witted sense of humour like Bethanny or Lisa!

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#38 [url]

Sep 18 11 8:13 AM

I hope that Cat Omnanney gets picked up for NYC. IMO she was the best housewife out of the DC franchise.  Plus she and Luann cannot stand each other (as evident from their WWHL episode in April).  They would make for great tv!

I will definitely miss Kelly because she was an unpredictable nutcase.   I definitely won't miss Jill or Alex.

Last Edited By: NhWxMaN Sep 18 11 8:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

#39 [url]

Sep 18 11 12:12 PM

I'm still kind of in shock but the rumors have been confirmed. I really can't imagine the RHONY without Jill, but I will definitely continue to watch as I love Sonja, Ramona, and the Countess. Definitely interested in seeing who the 3 new wives are as I'm sure Bravo has them picked already.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#40 [url]

Sep 19 11 10:12 AM

Honestly, I want to slap Andy Cohen for this! Hopefully Jill gets her own show of some kind. Maybe like Bethenny? Wouldn't be amazing if they reunited in Bethenny's show? #Juicy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help