Remove this ad

LegendaryShade

Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

Lead

Sep 1 11 12:27 AM

Tags : :

Thread dedicated to my favorite thing ever in the history of television- most specifically, Beverly Hills, as that is the upcoming season, but discussions on NJ and the recently concluded NY are also welcome.

GO. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#1 [url]

Sep 1 11 2:42 AM

I love all seasons, except for Miami and D.C.

On New Jersey

- I used to like Teresa but now she's really starting to annoy me, she's so petty and catty with these financial/legal problems as of late. Her husband is becoming more and more vile as well.

- I have a crush on Joe Gorga and Albie Manzo is really cute, too. 

- Ashley (Jacqueline's daughter) makes me want to scream. I am only a few years older than her and she's BEYOND naive/stupid and disrespectful.

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Last Edited By: mariahfan150 Sep 5 11 3:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2 [url]

Sep 1 11 9:24 PM

I've watched most of season 1 & 2 of NJ, some of NY, and a couple of episodes of BH. Did NJ become lame after Danielle left? She was by far my favorite. Crazy town!

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#4 [url]

Sep 1 11 10:44 PM

atlanta and beverly hills are easily my favorite casts, but i also enjoy oc and miami. I haven't really enjoyed nyc since bethanny left and having to watch those beasts alex and simon on a weekly basis is getting tiring and i've never enjoyed nj even though i watched the entire first season...

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#5 [url]

Sep 2 11 12:51 AM

^How can a person watch NJ season 1 and NOT enjoy it?!?

Michael, I need to check out Famous Foods. It has my other favorite train wreck Heidi Montag.

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

Posts: 2,883 Throwing Shade Since Your Fave Was Still Relevant

#6 [url]

Sep 2 11 11:26 AM

I have an unhealthy OBSESSION with NYC. It's not as good since Bethenny left but like the Morocco trip this season? AMAZING. And I'm obsessed with the Countess and her music. Season 3 of NY, is, in my opinion, possibly the greatest reality television EVER. Jill and Bethenny's fight, Kelly's breakdown on Scary Island- like omg. I'm of course a fan of Bethenny's spin-off too.

NJ is great, though I do miss Danielle's insanity. Caroline and Jacqueline are the only likable ones imo.

ATL...I can't even .

I'm also obsessed with Beverly Hills and so excited for it to come back Monday. I'm going to see a taping with them on Anderson Cooper's talk show Tuesday #gayoverload

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#7 [url]

Sep 2 11 11:43 AM

NYC use to be my favorite.... but Bethenny was the glue to the cast. Once she left, the show went downhill. Bravo needs to get rid of some of the ladies (like Alex, Jill, Ramona, Sonya, and the countess) and bring in some fresh blood (no, not people like Cindy).

Beverly Hills is the BEST cast. Kyle is my favorite Housewife (bethenny would be #1, but she isnt on the show). Cant wait for season 2!!

New Jersey is probably my second favorite. This season has been really good... I like how they brought more family drama into the show cause (unfortunately) it reminds me of my extended family. I absolutely love Melissa. Like Kyle, she is beautiful. I do miss Danielle.

Love Atlanta. Nene use to be great, but she went downhill last season. I love Sheree and of course kim!!

I never cared for OC and Miami. I did like DC thanks to Cat Ommanney. Come to think of it, they should move Cat to NYC and keep the Countess since that would cause friction.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#8 [url]

Sep 2 11 2:12 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^How can a person watch NJ season 1 and NOT enjoy it?!?

Michael, I need to check out Famous Foods. It has my other favorite train wreck Heidi Montag.

the only thing entertaining about nj for me was them fighting with danielle, but the whole thing was kinda overblown. i really enjoyed the finale, but who didn't smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

#9 [url]

Sep 2 11 4:46 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
I have an unhealthy OBSESSION with NYC. It's not as good since Bethenny left but like the Morocco trip this season? AMAZING. And I'm obsessed with the Countess and her music. Season 3 of NY, is, in my opinion, possibly the greatest reality television EVER. Jill and Bethenny's fight, Kelly's breakdown on Scary Island- like omg. I'm of course a fan of Bethenny's spin-off too.
Really? I find her extremely fake and condescending. She's just as catty, petty and uncouth as the rest of them, but she puts on this "countess" facade that's just a joke to me. I hate her almost as much as Kelly. 

I agree on the rest, though. I miss Bethenny's bitchy sense of humor on NYC. smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

#10 [url]

Sep 2 11 5:23 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
Really? I find her extremely fake and condescending. She's just as catty, petty and uncouth as the rest of them, but she puts on this "countess" facade that's just a joke to me. I hate her almost as much as Kelly. 

I agree on the rest, though. I miss Bethenny's bitchy sense of humor on NYC. smiley: frown
That's why I love her I'm not saying I actually think she's a person I'd want to know in real life, I just find her endlessly entertaining and I love watching her shut Alex down. "Go back to the cabinet you came out of!" smiley: laugh And her songs crack me up, they're so bad.

Yea, I relate to Bethenny as a person very much. We have a similar sense of humor. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mariahfan150

#11 [url]

Sep 2 11 6:34 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:

That's why I love her I'm not saying I actually think she's a person I'd want to know in real life, I just find her endlessly entertaining and I love watching her shut Alex down. "Go back to the cabinet you came out of!" smiley: laugh And her songs crack me up, they're so bad.

Yea, I relate to Bethenny as a person very much. We have a similar sense of humor. 

Oh ok. I have to admit, I did smiley: roll at the "Herman Munster shoes" comment to Alex. I ♥ Bethenny. She isn't ingratiating and she makes it no secret that she used the Real Housewives of NY to promote her Skinny Girl line of products (which she reportedly grossed $120 million off the alcoholic drinks alone). Kelly must feel really dumb for denigrating Bethenny's talent now. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

LegendaryShade

#12 [url]

Sep 4 11 3:07 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
LegendaryShade wrote:

Oh ok. I have to admit, I did smiley: roll at the "Herman Munster shoes" comment to Alex. I ♥ Bethenny. She isn't ingratiating and she makes it no secret that she used the Real Housewives of NY to promote her Skinny Girl line of products (which she reportedly grossed $120 million off the alcoholic drinks alone). Kelly must feel really dumb for denigrating Bethenny's talent now. smiley: laugh

OMG yesss. "Those shoes are Louis Vuitton." "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes, darling" smiley: roll

Yeah, Bethenny is pretty much amazing. Kelly grew on me this season but she was a freaking psycho last year. Like, actually a psycho. Apparently the Scary Island footage they showed was the least disturbing stuff. "Satchels of gold! Al Sharpton! Put your hair up!" Like hilarious but smiley: eek. Although I died at Bethenny's reaction- "GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! YOU'RE CRAZY!" smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

#13 [url]

Sep 4 11 3:41 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
Although I died at Bethenny's reaction- "GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! YOU'RE CRAZY!" smiley: roll
That gave me chills. I totally felt Bethenny's frustration, Kelly's lucky it wasn't Nene or even Teresa. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Sep 4 11 10:46 PM

I LOVE New Jersey and New York. Those are the only two seasons that I'll watch. The others just don't appeal to me. New York was the best out of the series when Bethenny was on, but since she left my favorite has become New Jersey. I just find the Manzo family to be so relatable! It's like watching my own crazy Italian family (only these peeps have wayyy more money).

And it doesn't hurt that I want to LICK Albie Manzo and Joe Gorga. Honestly, it should just be Albie and Joe naked. Touching each other. Or me. *fans self*

Quote    Reply   

mariahfan150

#15 [url]

Sep 5 11 3:45 PM

Sweet Intensity wrote:
.And it doesn't hurt that I want to LICK Albie Manzo and Joe Gorga. Honestly, it should just be Albie and Joe naked. Touching each other. Or me. *fans self*
IKR.

Quote    Reply   

tl2mc

#17 [url]

Sep 6 11 10:35 AM

mariahfan150 wrote:

Sweet Intensity wrote:
.And it doesn't hurt that I want to LICK Albie Manzo and Joe Gorga. Honestly, it should just be Albie and Joe naked. Touching each other. Or me. *fans self*
IKR.

I agree with Albie but Joe Gorga??smiley: sick   I'd rather have Jacqueline's husband, especially from the earlier seasons when he was thinner. lol

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#18 [url]

Sep 6 11 12:27 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Beverly Hills premiers tonight! I'm curious to see how much camera time Taylor with the re-editing.
I think they did a good job with addressing the issue at the beginning.  According to EW, they edited out Taylor going to a lingerie shop for her marriage.

Anyway, Lisa and her husband were irritating last night.  I didn't think the comment about therapy was of good taste. 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 7 11 3:42 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
^ I don't think Ken was putting them down, he was merely saying that he would feel weak if he went to therapy.
Agreed, I think Taylor took it too personally, but I still think the comment was inappropriate at that moment, he probably should've known how it could be taken.  And I love both Lisa and Adrianne, I don't want them to fight, lol!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help