Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#8361 [url]

May 14 17 10:46 PM

/Don't nobody even need to bother with this boring ass Secrets revealed. WTF?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8362 [url]

May 15 17 4:47 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:

Are you moving to London?! Am I going to be able to meet you in a bar and tell you how you're down there and I'm up here?

I am moving to Manchester! But I am going to be in London pretty often now since it's only 2 hours away! So I'll have plenty opportunity to ask you why you're up here exactly and tell you to go to sleep

Ah! Well I hope we sort a drink in London then when you are down as you're more local. It would be a good time to discuss by Lyme journey with you.
Absolutely, I need to tell you some rumours about how some have been speculating that you might be suffering from Munchausen's syndrome. 

giphy.gif

Thanks for the wishes everyone!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8363 [url]

May 15 17 6:11 AM

Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
I am moving to Manchester! But I am going to be in London pretty often now since it's only 2 hours away! So I'll have plenty opportunity to ask you why you're up here exactly and tell you to go to sleep

Ah! Well I hope we sort a drink in London then when you are down as you're more local. It would be a good time to discuss by Lyme journey with you.
Absolutely, I need to tell you some rumours about how some have been speculating that you might be suffering from Munchausen's syndrome. 

giphy.gif

So are you my London friend or a Hollywood friend? I need to know!!!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8364 [url]

May 16 17 9:24 AM

Sydney: So I’m about 2/3 of the way through part 1 of the reunion (sadly they are too long for me to fit in my lunch break ) So far, exactly what I was expecting Athena vs the world. The “let her finish”-gate was hilarious. She actually can’t contain herself.

Lisa saying that Krissy arranged a dead cat to be thrown over her fence, then using the first picture she finds on google and gets instantly caught – I can’t

Victoria's tears about Lisa confiding in her then stabbing her in the back was unexpected. Normally I'd call crocodile tears but she doesn't seem like the type, her thing is being stoic.

Looks like something big is revealed later in the episode

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8366 [url]

May 17 17 10:51 AM

I've seen that before. I had to do a double take "did she say dat?" (I bet she did, off camera )

lisa-kim-kyle-rhobh.gif

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8368 [url]

May 18 17 4:04 AM

OMG the producers are so shady on Sydney - they actually show a lot of footage that wasn't aired. Like a montage of Lisa calling Nicole fat about 5 times in her interviews Her continually saying sorry when you know she'll be bashing them on her instagram account 20 minutes later

It's weird seeing the host so blatantly take sides as well. Andy isn't impartial but he at least tries/pretends to be.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8369 [url]

May 18 17 8:58 AM

NYC: Another complete non-event. This season seems to be seriously stalling. They're milking the hell out of this Ramona vs Bethenny thing and even that is drying up. Bethenny was fun this episode, her 'charity wh0re' thing was amusing.

I don't know what the deal was with the guy that Tinsley met/hired but that was those kisses were so awkward. She was going in and he just stood there like it was an aunt being over friendly with him I would not be surprised if he was batting for the other team. Sonja trying to act like she had Tinsley's interests at heart by warding her off him, right after she just threw herself at him herself was typical Sonja smiley: laugh

So they're back in the Berkshires this year? Somehow I doubt it will be as explosive as last year but it's kind of hilarious that they are all in the Berkshires, a year later, talking about the same thing

Quote    Reply   

#8370 [url]

May 18 17 9:43 AM

^ Berkshires is supposed to be as crazy as last year. Ramona loses it with Bethenny and says it's her worst fight on the show.

But yeah this season has been a snoozefest so far as was rumoured before it aired. Still think the Berkshires and the cast trip will be great though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8371 [url]

May 18 17 9:50 AM

Is she not kind of obliged to say the fights were terrible to big up the show? I dunno I just think if the drama was that hardcore then the preview wouldn't have been so dull at the end of that episode. I hope you're right though, the Berkshires last year was everything

Quote    Reply   

#8372 [url]

May 18 17 10:15 AM

^ I think if it's dramatic and they or Andy allude to it being that way then the likelihood is it's probably dramatic. Yes it's their job to hype it up but if it's a snoozefest and they are trying to make something happen from nothing, they tend to just stay quiet. They've all sort of alluded to the Berkshires being a mess again.

The trailers can often be misleading too. I remember either last year or the year before had a snoozefest trailer and the season wasn't as boring as the trailer made it seem.

Last Edited By: mimifan09 May 18 17 10:51 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8376 [url]

May 19 17 12:16 PM

mcfan wrote:
Immagine correlata

I'm f*cking SCREAMING. smiley: roll
This reminds me, in the latest reunion Kyle actually discusses how people like to call her Vyle online #dead

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#8377 [url]

May 19 17 1:02 PM

Kevon wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Immagine correlata

This reminds me, in the latest reunion Kyle actually discusses how people like to call her Vyle online #dead
Does she really? Let me find a clip somewhere

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8378 [url]

May 21 17 3:09 PM

Kevon wrote:
NYC: Another complete non-event. This season seems to be seriously stalling. They're milking the hell out of this Ramona vs Bethenny thing and even that is drying up.

Yeah, there is no meat on that feud. It even feels a bit fake and they'll be friends this time next year. You can't invest in it and its not enough to drive the season. This season is seriously stalling - they really hit a snag with LuAnn's wedding going so backseat and the Sonja/Dorinda fight dying off so quickly. The seasons really come in quite cold and hollow as a result.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#8379 [url]

mcfan wrote:
Immagine correlata

OMG this is total gold! Someone should tweet this to Kyle and Kim smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help