Remove this ad

#7721 [url]

Feb 15 17 5:25 PM

^ I was sort of lol-ing that Eileen got so sick in Mexico, I mean-- she really can't catch a break this season. I will give her this though-- even though she's Rinna's bff, she's not afraid to call her out or disagree with her. Even when they were both on WWHL last week, someone called in and ask Eileen if she ever thought Kyle was an enabler like Rinna did, and she said "No" right to her face.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7722 [url]

ATL - this episode highlighted all the reasons Porsha doesn't work as a Housewive. Another rinse and repeat of her turning up, wildly throwing out as many (likely fake, as she's admitted herself) vicious allegations as possible that she can't back up and ignoring any truths that she actually made or are on camera. Its all so nothingy. 

I believe she and Kandi had a moment (what a tea spilling revelation that was) and y'know what, its fine. Porsha might be curious once in a while.

Yes, I know Porsha has openly displayed her homophobia to the world but all this side stepping and backtracking around her lesbian dabblings just makes her look more fake and substanceless than she already is. I'm still hoping for an epic Kenya VS Porsha shampoo takes on weaves storyline as its the only remotely meaty thing Porsha could bring to the series after years of undelivered potential and storylines that don't even turn up.

I still can't believe Porsha is getting all this though over something Phaedra really started. She's a better mate than Phaedra is to her.  

Last Edited By: carlos b fly . Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7723 [url]

OMG lol my eyes nearly bugged out of my head as Kandi talked about Porsha kissing her with tongue and then telling her she wanted to *** her **** til she **** !!! Sorry Porsha, I totally believe Kandi-- she doesn't make stuff up. I am curious as to how much of what Porsha said about Kandi was made up though-- I'd like to believe Todd doesn't cheat, but I can't say I necessarily trust him either. It's also pretty stupid of Porsha to make up that sex dungeon stuff-- lol at Kandi saying she'd proudly admit that if it was true.

Porsha is just terrible at lying because she's stupid. You can tell by the look on her face that while she's lying she's thinking "i wonder if anyone is buying this? am i smiling rn?"

On WWHL last night Kandi said she didn't find out that it was actually Phaedra who started the "lesbian" rumor about her hooking up with Shamea, which is annoying to know that she won't confront her about it during the season. Phaedra is getting away with murder her and Kandi and Porsha should both be calling her out.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7724 [url]

jamiclever wrote:

Porsha is just terrible at lying because she's stupid. You can tell by the look on her face that while she's lying she's thinking "i wonder if anyone is buying this? am i smiling rn?"

On WWHL last night Kandi said she didn't find out that it was actually Phaedra who started the "lesbian" rumor about her hooking up with Shamea, which is annoying to know that she won't confront her about it during the season. Phaedra is getting away with murder her and Kandi and Porsha should both be calling her out.

I haven't seen a single person online who believed anything Porsha said, partly because a) yes, she is thick and b) she does this all the time. She literally just started spewing out anything remotely hurtful and negative she could imagine. You could tell by the look on her face that is wasn't about telling any truths, it was about saying something to hurt Kandi as badly as possible and that was she was getting off on that.

Porsha has quite a dark side. She enjoys emotionally and physically hurting people, and this is something she should really get help for. Maybe the Kordell stuff really damaged her? Kenya is right, Porsha doesn't really take responsibility for this stuff but at some point she'll need to really do it.

It is frustrating knowing we're going to get through the whole season and Kandi isn't going to confront the source of the issue, rather it'll be focused on Porsha on taking all the heat. Kandi has said if she knew, she'd have addressed it with Phaedra but will settle it at the reunion now as she spent most of the filming incorrectly believing Porsha was the real issue. At the very least, it'll make for a great reunion hopefully.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7726 [url]

BH - nice to see this and ATL have both moved out of their opening season slumps at around the same time and with at same kind of decent pace. Eden deserves a medal for stoking the fires of discontent so well or this season would have gone nowhere. I love the fact that she is so utterly unaware - sitting at that bench with Rinna all zen empathy when Rinna clearly was fuming and wanted to kill her smiley: laugh 

I'm forgetting Eileen is even on this show anymore. Hopefully her battle with the sh!ts will be the push Bravo need to get rid of her and the stupid money she's getting.

Quote    Reply   

#7727 [url]

Yeah, things are definitely brewing even though this episode wasn't as intense as the last one. Rinna is just beyond clueless and I don't know how she's gonna dig herself out of this one-- even Erika agrees that her comments about Kim crossed the line and she doesn't give a f*** about anything. Also, say what you want but I think Erika's relationship with Tom is cute. They clearly have an affinity and respect for one another and regardless of whether or not they have a sexual relationship they seem pretty happy together.

I have to give credit to Dorit and Eden for making themselves prominent characters so quickly-- usually the newest wives take a while to integrate and hold the screen, but they've both done solid jobs. I've completely turned around on Dorit, who I actually really enjoying seeing now. She's got a great presence, she's beautiful, stylish, and I feel for her struggles with Jagger. It's gonna be real interesting to see what happens between her and Erika...

PS-- did you guys see Erika's new music video? I mean, the girl is a legitimately solid popstar-- she even got a feature in the latest issue of Vogue. Not bad for a gal at 45...

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7728 [url]

jamiclever wrote:

I have to give credit to Dorit and Eden for making themselves prominent characters so quickly-- usually the newest wives take a while to integrate and hold the screen, but they've both done solid jobs.

Agreed. Dorit was a much needed earlier force in the season to ruffle some feathers (before Eden took the baton) but she did it in a nice, organic way unlike Kenya who came in like a baseball bat with her debut. Dorit, Eden and Kim have all been excellent faces this season and are delivering a lot more than the rest of the main cast - I feel like Eileen, LVP and Erika are really low key and coasting at the moment.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help