Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8681 [url]

'Breaking glasses' made me think of Teresa running like a gazelle after Danielle in the country club NJ S2. Good times!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8682 [url]

I was rewatching the NJ S2 Reunion the other day. I love the iconic, antagonistic "walk of superiority" Danielle does when Teresa is going off her head.

rhonj-217-danielle-teresa.gif

#unbothered

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8683 [url]

Andy was so pathetic trying to restrain Teresa. I really hope Danielle brings it this upcoming season. NJ took such a nosedive in the last three seasons, if Danielle can't bring it back to its iconic years they really should just cancel it.

Quote    Reply   

#8684 [url]

Tbh I've always found Jersey to be fun (I even thought the twins were entertaining) and I loved the addition of Siggy last year -- I also have high hopes for a great return to form with Danielle back this season, though.

OC: OMG, Shannon is nuts. I think she might be the craziest of all the housewives. She's one of the few people who can actually make me feel uncomfortable through the tv screen -- she is just SCREAMING for help. It's so sad to watch her-- it's like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown at every second and has no control over her emotions. You gotta hand it to her -- she gives us the "rawest" of the housewives and really lets it all hang out, and it is really great tv.

Kelly has emerged as a grade A villain (especially with that laugh as Shannon ran out crying) and I'm here for it. She's literally a dumb b**ch but completely hilarious and insanely watchable.

Lydia seems to have more claws on her this time around? I'm not sure how Peggy is gonna work out -- she seems wholly uninterested in these ladies shenanigans so far.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8685 [url]

I'm onto S8 on OC. The whole Tamra / Vicki / Gretchen love/hate triangle is getting tired. I never thought I'd say I'm glad they've brought in some toothy bible thumper to (I presume) join forces with the OG Jesus Jugs to even the playing field a little

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8686 [url]

jamiclever wrote:
Tbh I've always found Jersey to be fun (I even thought the twins were entertaining) and I loved the addition of Siggy last year -- I also have high hopes for a great return to form with Danielle back this season, though.

OC: OMG, Shannon is nuts. I think she might be the craziest of all the housewives. She's one of the few people who can actually make me feel uncomfortable through the tv screen -- she is just SCREAMING for help. It's so sad to watch her-- it's like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown at every second and has no control over her emotions. You gotta hand it to her -- she gives us the "rawest" of the housewives and really lets it all hang out, and it is really great tv.

Kelly has emerged as a grade A villain (especially with that laugh as Shannon ran out crying) and I'm here for it. She's literally a dumb b**ch but completely hilarious and insanely watchable.

Lydia seems to have more claws on her this time around? I'm not sure how Peggy is gonna work out -- she seems wholly uninterested in these ladies shenanigans so far.

I love Kelly Dodd so much. I can't stand Shannon constantly playing the victim, she's like a mix of two super annoying housewives Jacqueline Laurita (constant crying victim) and Yolanda Foster (mentally ill and no self awareness). I wanted Kelly to say even meaner things I felt like she held back lol. Peggy seems like a total flop. Even so, she's more entertaining than Meghan- never have I been more puzzled over a housewife lasting as with Meghan 'Paint Dry' Edmonds and her bitchy gay husband.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8687 [url]

Kevon wrote:
I'm onto S8 on OC. The whole Tamra / Vicki / Gretchen love/hate triangle is getting tired. I never thought I'd say I'm glad they've brought in some toothy bible thumper to (I presume) join forces with the OG Jesus Jugs to even the playing field a little laugh.gif

S8 is one of the best! Gretchen becoming a villain, Laurie returning to spill Vicki's dirty secrets, the vindication of Jesus Jugs. It's a fun season.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help