Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#7961 [url]

I remember you incorrectly pegged me as probably not being a fan of BH, and it's now my favourite

ATL: Yeah it needs to be over now. Porsha's baby-nup thing with her fake relationship was so badly acted Also, when Todd came to the house she kept going on about a tour. They're supposed to be contemplating a baby together but he's never been to her house?

Kenya's relationship seems at least real enough that Matt thought it was. I think she probably strung him along for the show's sake. It's disturbing the way that, camera crew there, the guy is clearly struggling so much with his temper and she's goading him, practically poking him like you would a bear to get a reaction for the crew. I wouldn't put it past her to want him to go crazy for the show - he tries to leave and she runs after him. The guy clearly has issues. I am not surprised that she held on til the end of the season then finally the obvious was gonna happen.

Phaedra is such a snake with this lawsuit business. It was bad enough when she "advised" him that she couldn't take on the case herself, but to then go with him to another attorney... chile, no lawyer I know would accompany you to see another lawyer after turning your away.

At least we're gonna have an interesting reunion

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#7963 [url]

I think there are still some gerls who own the throne over me. You really should try Sydney, I think you'd love its messiness, by far the messiest start to a series It's only 5 episodes in so you wouldn't have to worry about dedicating much time to catching up

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7964 [url]

Kevon wrote:
laugh.gif I remember you incorrectly pegged me as probably not being a fan of BH, and it's now my favourite laugh.gif

I saw you a bit like Erika, an emotionally cold fish who wouldn't be able to handle the RHOBH intensity. I guess I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GO THROUGH AT NIGHT?!!!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7965 [url]

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:
laugh.gif I remember you incorrectly pegged me as probably not being a fan of BH, and it's now my favourite laugh.gif

I saw you a bit like Erika, an emotionally cold fish who wouldn't be able to handle the RHOBH intensity. I guess I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GO THROUGH AT NIGHT?!!!

Actually smiley: laugh I have been perceived as being cold quite a lot until you get to know me. Even last weekend at a party someone actually said "do you not like me? You just give off this cold vibe" and I had no idea. The reality is I actually always thought he was quite cute smiley: laugh It is actually just a cover up for insecurity and I do it without realising and I am much more comfortable listening to others tell their life stories than talking about myself. 

tumblr_o1vq8t2k3L1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Now if I could just have her money as well (pref without sleeping with a 76 year old man) 

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7966 [url]

Kevon wrote:

ATL: Yeah it needs to be over now. Porsha's baby-nup thing with her fake relationship was so badly acted laugh.gif Also, when Todd came to the house she kept going on about a tour. They're supposed to be contemplating a baby together but he's never been to her house?

Kenya's relationship seems at least real enough that Matt thought it was. I think she probably strung him along for the show's sake. It's disturbing the way that, camera crew there, the guy is clearly struggling so much with his temper and she's goading him, practically poking him like you would a bear to get a reaction for the crew. I wouldn't put it past her to want him to go crazy for the show - he tries to leave and she runs after him. The guy clearly has issues. I am not surprised that she held on til the end of the season then finally the obvious was gonna happen.

I can live with Porsha staying another season if needs be but that scene highlighted again that she's been on the show for five years and still not provided one proper storyline (what she's tried has flopped as it was so horribly manufactured). I reckon she's still a safer bet than Kim Z but Porsha really needs to use whatever five brain cells she has and give us something plausible and watchable. I really want to see her do more with this hair line or maybe host her own radio show.

Matt's a nutter with a sliver of self control but I still reckon Kenya totally messed him about like a toy for camera time.  

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7967 [url]

Kevon wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:

Actually smiley: laugh I have been perceived as being cold quite a lot until you get to know me. Even last weekend at a party someone actually said "do you not like me? You just give off this cold vibe" and I had no idea. The reality is I actually always thought he was quite cute smiley: laugh It is actually just a cover up for insecurity and I do it without realising and I am much more comfortable listening to others tell their life stories than talking about myself. 

tumblr_o1vq8t2k3L1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Now if I could just have her money as well (pref without sleeping with a 76 year old man) 

I remember all these stories where you kept saying you weren't good at displaying affection. And I asked PK and he agreed. It wouldn't have been quite such an issue with us if you were frosty but turning up for that drink in London with no underwear on was inexcusable frankly. 

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7968 [url]

Kevon wrote:
I can't believe I've overtaken you laugh.gif

I am struggling to get into OC, granted I'm only like 6-7 episodes into S4 (having skipped 1-3). This was obviously in the early days before HW had got its groove. It's much more about their side stories and maybe you'll get one scene where the girls are interacting with each other in an episode.

You have to treat S4 like it's the first season of the show, because as you say this was back in 2008 before RH had really become a thing. But 'Naked Wasted' that you have coming up in S4 is iconic in Housewives land. Then from S5 and especially 6 the show becomes more and more like the Housewives shows we know today, and ends up being by far one of the most dramatic franchises with vicious reunions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#7969 [url]

Well firstly, let me finish, Carlos, you talk a lot. 

I mean, if you didn't feel that the xanax smoothies and pills were part of David's behavior then why did you bring it up?

tumblr_omvtxxF6mW1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7970 [url]

Kevon wrote:
Well firstly, let me finish, Carlos, you talk a lot. 

I mean, if you didn't feel that the xanax smoothies and pills were part of David's behavior then why did you bring it up?

tumblr_omvtxxF6mW1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I may have implied that David was on a permanent drip of prescribed medication which had put him into a permanent form of brutally honest turrets syndrome but I didn't actually SAY it, did I? Maybe you didn't hear me because you were busy being a Scottish, panty less wearing ice cube who wouldn't even let the driver touch you in public to help you out the limo.

You need to be careful, remember 

19vault.gif?timestamp=1456178701  

Last Edited By: carlos b fly . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7972 [url]

Are you really to be in a position to be making threats?

tumblr_nko1s4ykxO1rlafseo1_400.gif

I know that since we met you've been dying for my attention, but I've been too busy with my music career filled with memorable hits.

erika-jayne-pat-the-puss.gif

That doesn't mean that you had to go speaking to the press about how you think I am delusional just because I hire a gaggle of gays to follow me around telling me how fabulous I am around the clock.

dccfa2a36353b5b212f498a31945da85.gif

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#7973 [url]

Kevon wrote:

I know that since we met you've been dying for my attention, but I've been too busy with my music career filled with memorable hits.

That doesn't mean that you had to go speaking to the press about how you think I am delusional just because I hire a gaggle of gays to follow me around telling me how fabulous I am around the clock.

I got bored of your GIFs after the first one. I bet you weren't wearing any underwear in any of them either, were you? 

Try not to forget 

14accountable_.gif?itok=nnL5vydP

I'd also like to circle back to your first GIF as it requires further calm, considered and rational conversation. 

Are you alluding to my husband?

d3522eb3-7821-4421-a259-b4d592708484.gif

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7974 [url]

carlos b fly wrote:
Kevon wrote:

I got bored of your GIFs after the first one. I bet you weren't wearing any underwear in any of them either, were you? 

Try not to forget 

14accountable_.gif?itok=nnL5vydP

I'd also like to circle back to your first GIF as it requires further calm, considered and rational conversation. 

Are you alluding to my husband?

d3522eb3-7821-4421-a259-b4d592708484.gif

You say you don't need to be held accountable for anything when 5 minutes you were all

rhobh-lisa-r-own-your-*!#*.gif

9ff6fc534c96f8c7569aeab7712abb50.gif

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but if you really want to

kim-richards-rhobh-the-husband.gif?w=685

Quote    Reply   

#7975 [url]

So this Rinna-Dorit thing seems split down the middle-- Kyle and LVP seem to agree that Dorit wasn't implying Rinna has a drug issue while Eileen and Erika are backing up Rinna. I'm with Dorit on this one, but PK talking trash isn't going to help her. She either needs to stop filming with him or tell him to keep quiet bc he's gonna keep getting her in trouble otherwise.

Either way, I don't love how LVP is equating this situation with last year's. I don't think anyone else is either-- just bc Rinna is a total fool this season doesn't necessarily mean she was totally in the wrong last season and it's annoying that LVP won't drop that (especially considering her bff Kyle didn't even back up her story).

Erika lost another point with me this week by being a b**ch to/about Eden. I get it, Eden hasn't gelled with the other women, but IMO she doesn't mean any harm. Did she have to mock her to her face and behind her back because she bought her a ring? After eternally complaining that "other women" are b**chy? Though that scene figuring out the price was pretty funny...

Next week's finale looks epic, but it's kinda too little too late. This season was a step up from last season, but not as big as I'd hoped-- though the casting sort of came together towards the end of the season so I'm not sure what to do for next season. If they could maintain the tension from these last few episodes for a whole season, that would be something worth watching.

Ps. Erika was amazing in her soap scene, WAY better than Eileen even lol.

Last Edited By: jamiclever . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#7976 [url]

jamiclever wrote:
Either way, I don't love how LVP is equating this situation with last year's. I don't think anyone else is either-- just bc Rinna is a total fool this season doesn't necessarily mean she was totally in the wrong last season and it's annoying that LVP won't drop that (especially considering her bff Kyle didn't even back up her story).

It goes back to credibility though i.e. Rinna conveniently "forgetting" things like saying Kim is near death and then accusing Eden of making it all up. LVP said her words were "oh I thought you were gonna drag Kyle into it" whereas Rinna heard "why didn't you drag Kyle into it?" - which is a huge difference obviously. I don't know if she intentionally misrepresented LVP's words, but the problem remains that she just has no credibility after all her lies and 'misremembering' this season.

Erika lost another point with me this week by being a b**ch to/about Eden. I get it, Eden hasn't gelled with the other women, but IMO she doesn't mean any harm. Did she have to mock her to her face and behind her back because she bought her a ring? After eternally complaining that "other women" are b**chy? Though that scene figuring out the price was pretty funny...

It was extremely condescending and yes, hypocritical... Erika's phoniness and double standards is shining through more with each episode. 

I also agree that the season basically ended right as it was getting started, nothing really happened for the first 3/4 of the season. It wasn't as horrible as S4 & 6 (good riddance Yolanda!) but it was still bad. Eileen definitely has to go, she's absolutely useless to the overall story and conflict and almost as unlikable as Yolanda. Eden just didn't work within this cast (the fact that they cut down her role doesn't bode well for her). They definitely need more characters like Brandi and Taylor who aren't afraid to say crazy sh*t and look bad on camera. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help