Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#681 [url]

Nov 23 13 1:10 PM

robjv1 wrote:
No, but surely he's been loving her back to life since then tongue.gif
That expression!! I can't imagine Saline getting her life from sex love with that hag. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#682 [url]

Nov 23 13 1:11 PM

jasp17 wrote:
Celine gonna get her Butterfly moment nearly 30 years in her career.
Let me find out she's hooking up with the Trackmasters and Bone Thugz right now

Quote    Reply   

sainttropez

#689 [url]

Dec 2 13 3:25 PM

I can't speak French, but her past 3 French albums have been more enjoyable to my ears than her English albums. One Heart was her last decent Celine sounding English album.

Quote    Reply   

#693 [url]

Jan 18 14 5:09 PM

Everyone freaked when Celine debuted with just 77K in USA, but look at her now:

After just a few weeks her album is already at 1.3 million units worldwide (without the support of the US). Just for reference: Gaga's and Miley's albums are at 1.5 million units (with US support) . . .

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#694 [url]

Jan 19 14 6:59 PM

She has done well, very consistent sales. Its a LONG way from Taking Chances though. That album also had no hit singles but sold a lot better than I think many expected. Will this album keep selling the same way? Hits aside, I don't think the songs are strong/interesting enough to keep pulling people in now she's rinsed the fanbase and festive sales.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#697 [url]

Jan 21 14 1:49 AM

Celine should do what prince did a few years back and include her latest CD with her tour tickets in the US so she won't have to worry about us sale numbers and can keep touring and making whatever album she feels like for her fans.

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#698 [url]

Jan 21 14 11:30 AM

allthewayray wrote:
Everyone freaked when Celine debuted with just 77K in USA, but look at her now:

After just a few weeks her album is already at 1.3 million units worldwide (without the support of the US). Just for reference: Gaga's and Miley's albums are at 1.5 million units (with US support) . . .

Well, her US sales total still sucks so the 77k debut is irrelevant in terms of your point. It's outside the U.S. where she has done well, if that 1.3 million total is true. That means she has sold 1 million outside the U.S. What 2-3 countries has it sold best in?

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#700 [url]

Jan 21 14 11:53 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
^ TC was a hit at AC in the usa.

Not a factor. Her last mainstream hit was ANHC in 2002. That's a hit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help