Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#661 [url]

Nov 8 13 10:01 PM

Get that Triumphant-sized hit b!tch!:

Dion's "Loved" -- which looks like it will bow at No. 2 -- will bring her total of top 10 albums to 12. It will also mark her highest-charting album since 2003's "One Heart" debuted and peaked at No. 2.

However, her new album's first-week sales could be her smallest for a new studio set since 1993's "The Colour Of My Love" bowed with 16,000 (at No. 88). Her last studio release, 2007's "Taking Chances," debuted and peaked at No. 3 with 214,000 sold in its first week.

The new album's first single (its title track), has not charted on the Billboard Hot 100 yet, though it did peak at No. 24 on the Adult Contemporary airplay chart. It has so far sold 49,000 downloads.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#662 [url]

Nov 12 13 5:06 PM

Saline debuts at #2.

CHART DATE: 11/11/2013
LAST UPDATE: 11/12/2013 12:49:36
NOW IN: FINAL

-- 1 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 779,577 --
MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2
-- 2 CELINE DION COLUMBIA 77,035 --
LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE

It was......close. smiley: laugh

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#665 [url]

Nov 16 13 5:02 PM

Colson wrote:
Celine Dion's "Loved Me Back To Life," debuts at No. 2 with 77,000 sold.

Yikes......that is low for her.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#666 [url]

Nov 16 13 5:07 PM

Really disappointed in this album. For her 'young' sounding album I found it dull, uninspired and lacking in energy. I'd struggle to even point out one track that was remotely impressive or memorable. I pin some of it on Celine herself. She sounded bored as f#ck on the whole record, utterly passionless. Taking Chances and A New Day Has Come were far, far superior.

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#669 [url]

Nov 16 13 5:53 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Really disappointed in this album. For her 'young' sounding album I found it dull, uninspired and lacking in energy. I'd struggle to even point out one track that was remotely impressive or memorable. I pin some of it on Celine herself. She sounded bored as f#ck on the whole record, utterly passionless. Taking Chances and A New Day Has Come were far, far superior.

i personally disagree.  the album grows on you and think its her best wk since ANDHC.

Quote    Reply   

#670 [url]

Nov 21 13 9:41 PM

Just came home from a fabulous concert by Miss Celine Dion! Still one of the best live performers out there.
She sang for almost two hours and treated us with some of her best songs:

Je ne vous oublie pas (A Cappella)
Dans un autre monde
Parler a mon père
It's all coming back to me now
The power of love
On ne change pas
Destin
Immensité
Qui peut vivre sans amour
Je crois toi
La mer et l'enfant
Celle qui m'a tout appris
Where Does My Heart Beat Now
Terre
Tout l'or des hommes
Je sais pas
Loved me back to life
Water and a flame
At seventeen
S'il suffisait d'aimer
All By Myself
J'irai où tu iras
Love can move mountains
River Deep Mountain High
My heart will go on
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Le miracle
Je ne vous oublie pas (A Cappella)

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#672 [url]

Nov 22 13 7:02 AM

First two shows in Belgium, then she's off to Paris.

She really is one of the best live performers of our time. I've seen her many times since 1995, but she is still as incredible as ever. Very much on ease on stage and singing like no other. Many standing ovations. Just love her so much!!!!

Je ne vous oublie pas (A Cappella): Love this song, Great way to open the show!
Dans un autre monde: One of my favorites. LOVE it!!!!!!
Parler a mon père: My favorite track of the latest French album.
It's all coming back to me now: Maybe my all time favorite Celine song. LOVE!
The power of love: The audience went wild on this one.
On ne change pas: Another favorite of mine. LOVE!
Destin: Again another favorite. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Immensité: Pleasantly surprised as I don't think I"ve heard this one live before.
Qui peut vivre sans amour: A favorite of my husband. Had it playing several times on our way to the concert.
Je crois toi: She disappeared at the end of the song, letting one of her backing singers have a magical solo moment.
La mer et l'enfant: Celine returned in a new ensemble. With video footage of her children at the beach.
Celle qui m'a tout appris: Another song from her latest French album. Beautiful sung.
Where Does My Heart Beat Now: Loved to hear this one again. A favorite of mine.
Terre: A favorite of my husband. Guess the first time we've heard this one live.
Tout l'or des hommes: Think it's the first time I've seen this live. LOVE!
Je sais pas: One of my all time favorite songs by Celine. LOVE!!!! At the end Celine let her musicians shine and crept away to have a costume change.
Loved me back to life: Was waiting for this one and I loved it! Obviously the audience didn't really know this song.
Water and a flame: Another song the audience wasn't familiar with. But we loved it!!!!! I was hoping she did some songs of her new album, so I was very pleased!!!
At seventeen: Beautiful.
S'il suffisait d'aimer: The audience ate this one up.
All By Myself: Another highlight. Standing ovation. Vocally amazing. Started too early, so she sang the first line twice.
J'irai où tu iras: Pure rock 'n roll.
Love can move mountains: Obviously a favorite of Celine herself.
River Deep Mountain High: She started to early, but corrected herself by waiting to sing the second line. It was goodbye after this one.
My heart will go on: First encore (in another ensemble). Audience went crazy!
Pour que tu m'aimes encore: A gem in her body of work. Just knew this one would be included in the encore.
Le miracle: This one has really grown on me. Great to hear it live. (The only song my husband didn't like at all.)
Je ne vous oublie pas (A Cappella): Celine and her musicians had left, but everybody kept waiting for more. So Celine returned again and gave us a last taste of her beautiful voice.

Almost two hours of almost 30 songs: A+mazing!!!!!

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#673 [url]

Nov 23 13 4:54 AM

Apparently Celine and Rene are separated. She's been spotted without her wedding ring lately. Didn't she go on and on about Rene in that Larry King interview? #onceaphonyalwaysaphony

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#678 [url]

Nov 23 13 12:39 PM

No, but surely he's been loving her back to life since then

If they do divorce and her career takes a nosedive, I would not at all be surprised to hear her make some child molestation accusations regarding that guy.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#680 [url]

Nov 23 13 12:59 PM

Hopefully she's had a prenup since she was a preteen.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help