Remove this ad

avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,307

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

Lead

Jul 17 11 5:32 PM

Tags : : , , , , ,


A NEW Celine Dion release has been added to the "USA New Release Schedule". Currently, its listed as this: 

Celine Dion November TBD 

There has been talk for some time now that Celine will release a new Christmas record, or a new English studio


Last Edited By: Brazilian X Man Nov 23 13 4:49 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#4 [url]

Jul 17 11 7:45 PM

The Christmas album has been a rumor for many years.*  I ultimately think it will be a normal studio album.  Walter Affanasief is rumored to be involved with the project... as well as some of the songwriters responsible for her early hits like Think Twice.  If it ends up being a Christmas album then she will do massive numbers. 

Last Edited By: NhWxMaN Jul 17 11 7:52 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#6 [url]

Jul 18 11 5:13 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
mcfan wrote:
For real tho? plz!

Yeah, and Mariah is the one to blame for this, I am sure smiley: tongue


i know you're half-kidding, but i think you're right on.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#7 [url]

Jul 24 11 6:36 PM

Celine's Tour Grosses:
Les Chemins De Ma Maison - $200,000
C'est Pour Toi - $400,000
Incognito - $1,500,000
Unison - $2,000,000
Celine Dion - $12,000,000
The Colour Of My Love - $33,000,000
D'eux - $13,000,000
Falling Into You - $80,000,000
Let's Talk About Love - $133,000,000
A New Day (Vegas: 2003-2007) - $390,800,000
Taking Chances - $279,200,000

Total: $945,100,000 smiley: eek



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Last Edited By: mariahfan150 Jul 24 11 6:43 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

WYC9

Posts: 8,599 reflections of saving grace

#8 [url]

Jul 25 11 7:00 AM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Celine's Tour Grosses:
Les Chemins De Ma Maison - $200,000
C'est Pour Toi - $400,000
Incognito - $1,500,000
Unison - $2,000,000
Celine Dion - $12,000,000
The Colour Of My Love - $33,000,000
D'eux - $13,000,000
Falling Into You - $80,000,000
Let's Talk About Love - $133,000,000
A New Day (Vegas: 2003-2007) - $390,800,000
Taking Chances - $279,200,000

Total: $945,100,000 smiley: eek

That's cause she charges $130 per ticket for NOSEBLEED seats smiley: indifferent  I swear, when I saw her on tour in early 2009 I expected to be much closer since I paid the mid-range ticket price.  But no, she was still a speck on stage and I had to watch the monitors the entire time.  If I'd have known that I would have just paid the $75 price for the actual nosebleed seats smiley: laugh  For my friend and I it was literally $260......insane!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#9 [url]

Jul 25 11 9:30 AM

WYC9 wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
Celine's Tour Grosses:
Les Chemins De Ma Maison - $200,000
C'est Pour Toi - $400,000
Incognito - $1,500,000
Unison - $2,000,000
Celine Dion - $12,000,000
The Colour Of My Love - $33,000,000
D'eux - $13,000,000
Falling Into You - $80,000,000
Let's Talk About Love - $133,000,000
A New Day (Vegas: 2003-2007) - $390,800,000
Taking Chances - $279,200,000

Total: $945,100,000 smiley: eek

That's cause she charges $130 per ticket for NOSEBLEED seats smiley: indifferent  I swear, when I saw her on tour in early 2009 I expected to be much closer since I paid the mid-range ticket price.  But no, she was still a speck on stage and I had to watch the monitors the entire time.  If I'd have known that I would have just paid the $75 price for the actual nosebleed seats smiley: laugh  For my friend and I it was literally $260......insane!



That's outrageous!  If you ever go out to Vegas you should check her out cause I paid $130 for front row on the first mezanine and I could see her fine.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Benjaamin

Posts: 1,312 Words are useless

#10 [url]

Jul 25 11 3:56 PM

Céline Dion Shuts Down 'Ridiculous Pictures of Céline Dion' Blog

Celine Dion

Canadian diva and Vegas resident performer Céline Dion has waged war against a Tumblr blog featuring unflattering and/or amusing photos of herself... and won. The 'Ridiculous Pictures of Celine Dion' blog is now dead. Celebrity-themed Tumblr community, beware!

In an entry titled "Céline Dion vs. Yourself," the blog's administrator posted an error-ridden but seemingly heartfelt eulogy to his creation: "céline dion found our blog, and she didn't like it. we just got a letter from céline's lawyers that the blog has to be shut down. though this blog is well within the realm of 'fair use', i don't have the money or time to get a lawyer to respond. the dream is over."

"thanks for following and being a céline superfan. i'll always remember u i'll never let go," the admin signs off.

Celine Dion

We think that Céline Dion is just so fabulous she could handle a few fans enjoying some photos of her making silly faces... in moderation. Do you?

Celine Dion

This is not the first time Dion has disliked being made fun of. In 2002, Dion's husband/manager René Angélil had an "obscene" parody of her song 'I'm Alive' pulled from the airwaves.


http://blog.music.aol.com...ne-dion-shuts-down-blog/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jul 25 11 5:35 PM

I don't think it's gonna be a Christmas album.

It's gonna be a live album with a few new songs or an entire new English album.

Early next year she'll release a new French album as well written by Luc Plamadon. (Who also wrote the songs for her 'Des mots qui sonnent' album back in 1991.)

 

 


Quote    Reply   
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#13 [url]

Jul 25 11 5:53 PM

^ She would be smart to go the live album route (with some new songs). That could be a good seller thanks to the ongoing Vegas shows. Although, she is definitely due for a new English studio album.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

DutchLamb

Posts: 2,168 Mariah's big lamb

#14 [url]

Jul 25 11 7:45 PM

A live album? Doesn't she lipsynch everything these days?

I still love Falling Into You by the way. That's pretty much the only English album I like by her. It's as good as an AC pop album can get.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#15 [url]

Jul 26 11 1:03 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
That shows how "nice" she is smiley: sick
Took the words out of my mouth. Hopefully one day people will realize that someone fake smiling and pretending to be nice in interviews does not make them real. To me it means they are PR crafted.



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 26 11 9:08 AM

NhWxMaN wrote:
^ She would be smart to go the live album route (with some new songs). That could be a good seller thanks to the ongoing Vegas shows. Although, she is definitely due for a new English studio album.
She already released several live albums, so I'd rather see her release a whole new album. It's been some years since Taking Chances.

  

 

 


Quote    Reply   
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#17 [url]

Jul 26 11 10:57 AM

DutchLamb wrote:
A live album? Doesn't she lipsynch everything these days?

I still love Falling Into You by the way. That's pretty much the only English album I like by her. It's as good as an AC pop album can get.

FIY is definitely her best album.  It is perfect in every way.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help