Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#5081 [url]

May 21 13 1:57 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
IMO, 'Your Body' would've been a huge hit for just about anyone other than her. Imagine if Brit sang it #1 debut .

I disagree. It's totally mediocre, it's no better than Not Myself Tonight.
While I do think it is probably mediocre I think it's much better than NMT. 

Remove this ad

breakbreakdown

#5082 [url]

May 21 13 1:41 PM

I like Your Body, the verses are catchy as hell and the intro is hot. She ruins the chorus, though. If Rihanna or any of the others lessers had sung it, it'd have rocked!

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#5083 [url]

May 21 13 10:32 PM

mcfan wrote:
LMAO @ her losing all that weight. Wasn't she feeling fabulous when she was FAT? roll.gif
Her, Tyra Banks and Khloe Kardashian etc. get on my nerves with that. They need to just cut the BULLSHIT and say, "Yes, I am a celebrity and being fit and sexy is like a requirement in the entertainment industry, but I struggle with my weight just like anybody else outside of the entertainment industry". I think that is far more relatable and real than some "I'm happy with my curves" crap only to drop an insane amount of weight a month later and be on all the magazines talking about their amazing weight loss liposuction. smiley: eyes

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

#5084 [url]

May 22 13 2:59 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
LMAO @ her losing all that weight. Wasn't she feeling fabulous when she was FAT? roll.gif
Her, Tyra Banks and Khloe Kardashian etc. get on my nerves with that. They need to just cut the BULLSHIT and say, "Yes, I am a celebrity and being fit and sexy is like a requirement in the entertainment industry, but I struggle with my weight just like anybody else outside of the entertainment industry". I think that is far more relatable and real than some "I'm happy with my curves" crap only to drop an insane amount of weight a month later and be on all the magazines talking about their amazing weight loss liposuction. smiley: eyes

Exactly!!!
Mariah is pretty real with that though, she makes it no secret that she prefers being a certain body type.

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#5085 [url]

May 22 13 4:47 PM

It definitely would be more relatable if they said they had just gained some weight but were working on it, although I can kind of see the media turning it into "TYRA BANKS DEPRESSED OVER WEIGHT STRUGGLE" or some sh!t. Maybe that's why they feel the need to put a positive spin on it.

Stamos

#5087 [url]

May 22 13 8:45 PM

Mariahcareyfan123456 wrote:

LMAO. The actual drill sounds better.

LMFAO smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Best vid ever!!!! We should make this go viral

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

mariahfan150

#5088 [url]

May 22 13 9:22 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
It definitely would be more relatable if they said they had just gained some weight but were working on it, although I can kind of see the media turning it into "TYRA BANKS DEPRESSED OVER WEIGHT STRUGGLE" or some sh!t. Maybe that's why they feel the need to put a positive spin on it.
Yeah, but when you are going on TV or magazines making a spectacle about being happy with your weight the way Tyra ("Kiss my fat ass") or Khloe does and then you are on magazines weeks later talking about you lost all this weight does more harm than good and makes you a money hungry hoe, imo. smiley: wink

#5090 [url]

Jul 27 13 8:11 PM

Wow @ her weight loss

Remove this ad

mariahfan150

#5094 [url]

Jul 28 13 2:26 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
Mariah wore the same dress:

Agreed and her boobs look much better in the dress too.

#5095 [url]

Jul 29 13 12:16 PM

Christina almost looks Genie In A Bottle good. I no longer confuse her for Snooki.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

carlos b fly

Administrator

#5097 [url]

Jul 29 13 12:25 PM

She is looking fantastic. Its amazing how much younger it makes her look. I always think jumping up and down weight groups in such extreme ways seriously can't be good for you though.

carlos b fly

Administrator

#5099 [url]

Jul 29 13 12:41 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
The Legend looks Flaw Free. Ready for that LOTUS TOUR!

They've already started clearing the Walmart car park I hear.

Kevon

Administrator

#5100 [url]

Jul 29 13 1:03 PM

^cant

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help