Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

Lead

Jul 16 11 2:57 PM

Tags : : , , ,

New album, now sharing label with Britney Spears and P!nk, new thread! It is scheduled to be released Spring/Summer 2012, according to herself on this interview, a move to coincide with the second season of The Voice.

Last Edited By: Brazilian X Man Dec 3 13 4:32 PM. Edited 11 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#1 [url]

Jul 16 11 3:06 PM

Earlier this year, Christina Aguilera was teetering desperately close to has-been status. She flubbed the words to the national anthem. She was taken into custody for public intoxication. Her big screen debut opposite Cher was mocked by critics and audiences alike. And let’s not forget the debacle that was Bionic, a poorly-organized jumble of songs like “Glam,” “I Hate Boys,” and “Prima Donna” that sounded like they were co-penned by a middle school mean girl and a drag queen. But now, thanks to her coaching stint on The Voice, the royally desirable songstress’ public image is enjoying a comeback — meaning a new album is in the works, too! Find out the latest info below. 

The Jagger-like mover spoke to Croatia’s RTL Televizija with some news on her plans for her next studio release. The good news? “It’s going to be a very heartfelt, deep-rooted, and introspective record for me. We’re hoping for release in spring/summer next year,” Aguilera stated. (What? “Vanity” wasn’t heartfelt enough for you?) The bad news? Well, that spring/summer 2012 release date feels awfully far away. 

It’s pretty typical for an artist who puts out a poorly-received flop of a studio album to promise that the next one will go in the exact opposite direction, so no surprises there. With The Voice set to return in the fall, can we assume she will use the show’s success a launching pad for her comeback, a la J-Lo on American Idol? Quite likely. 

If Xtina’s looking for lyrics more introspective”than those gems from, say, “Sex For Breakfast” (”When the morning comes, I know that I will, too”) or “Bobblehead” (”Like, whaaat? I don’t get it!”) — well, she shouldn’t have a problem. They kind of have to be — Bionic contains just about the least introspective lyrics of all time.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

carlos b fly

Administrator

#3 [url]

Jul 16 11 3:21 PM

I'm actually quite sad we're losing the other Christina thread. It was trully legendary.

#5 [url]

Jul 16 11 3:28 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
I'm actually quite sad we're losing the other Christina thread. It was trully legendary.
It shall forever be preserved in the hall of fame, it will be the new Bible!! "1:31. And Clowntina said "Lady Gaga is funny to look at', and it was good"

carlos b fly

Administrator

#6 [url]

Jul 16 11 3:48 PM

jasp17 wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
It shall forever be preserved in the hall of fame, it will be the new Bible!! 

Oh yes, yes, yes. It must go in the Hall Of Fame!

vinjer

#7 [url]

Jul 17 11 5:21 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Earlier this year, Christina Aguilera was teetering desperately close to has-been status. She flubbed the words to the national anthem. She was taken into custody for public intoxication. Her big screen debut opposite Cher was mocked by critics and audiences alike. And let’s not forget the debacle that was Bionic, a poorly-organized jumble of songs like “Glam,” “I Hate Boys,” and “Prima Donna” that sounded like they were co-penned by a middle school mean girl and a drag queen. But now, thanks to her coaching stint on The Voice, the royally desirable songstress’ public image is enjoying a comeback — meaning a new album is in the works, too! Find out the latest info below. 

The Jagger-like mover spoke to Croatia’s RTL Televizija with some news on her plans for her next studio release. The good news? “It’s going to be a very heartfelt, deep-rooted, and introspective record for me. We’re hoping for release in spring/summer next year,” Aguilera stated. (What? “Vanity” wasn’t heartfelt enough for you?) The bad news? Well, that spring/summer 2012 release date feels awfully far away. 

It’s pretty typical for an artist who puts out a poorly-received flop of a studio album to promise that the next one will go in the exact opposite direction, so no surprises there. With The Voice set to return in the fall, can we assume she will use the show’s success a launching pad for her comeback, a la J-Lo on American Idol? Quite likely. 

If Xtina’s looking for lyrics more introspective”than those gems from, say, “Sex For Breakfast” (”When the morning comes, I know that I will, too”) or “Bobblehead” (”Like, whaaat? I don’t get it!”) — well, she shouldn’t have a problem. They kind of have to be — Bionic contains just about the least introspective lyrics of all time.

smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

poorly-organized jumble of songs  that sounded like they were co-penned by a middle school mean girl and a drag queen. smiley: roll
”When the morning comes, I know that I will, too”smiley: laugh

The Jagger-like mover????WTF?!

kittykow105

#10 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:11 PM

I love how every album has to be "introspective" and deep. Hasn't this bish run out of ways to try to try to make herself seem credible?

It's time to just make a fun record, at this point. If the girl lost weight, got a new stylist, and made some fun pop music, she'd at least get Britney type success (moderate, but nothing extra ordinary).

Remove this ad

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#12 [url]

Jul 18 11 3:29 PM

I am so sick of debating with Christina fans on other boards. I just had this long ass debate with some delusional stan that claimed she made 500k per episode for The Voice and I was like no, she made 225,000. He was like NOOOO she makes a half million!!! So I posted the article to where it says she makes 225k and he claimed AOL News was not a valid source. So I told him to post proof that she makes 500k and he told he had nothing to prove to me. SMH. Anyways. the debate lead to him unleashing a massive amount of Christina gifs on me smiley: laugh

He posted ALL of these in our debate smiley: laugh
And that last gif confuses me. Why is Christina moving and not Letterman? lol

#15 [url]

Jul 20 11 5:43 PM

Yall know the fake clip where Mariah on Alan Carr laughs @ The Clowns's most hilarious circus act during Super Bowl right?
Clowntina fans now actually post this as EVIDENCE that Mariah started the Clown/Mariah feud.

I Can't.

SISQO MC

#16 [url]

Jul 20 11 5:58 PM

^When really it was the angle in which she slammed into the ground.

Seriously though, let's not tell them shall we? smiley: laugh That clip was really clever! smiley: roll

#20 [url]

Jul 20 11 7:29 PM

^Shrek looks skinny standing next to her.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help