Remove this ad

#3341 [url]

Aug 18 12 11:34 AM

Basically what you are saying, and confessing, is that you can't take criticism. Which is not a newsflash at this point obviously.
YOu say you are not a [email protected] child but you're acting like one. You're acting like a little kid whose favorite toy just got snatched by another.

Remove this ad

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#3342 [url]

Aug 18 12 11:58 AM

jasp17 wrote:
Basically what you are saying, and confessing, is that you can't take criticism. Which is not a newsflash at this point obviously.
YOu say you are not a [email protected] child but you're acting like one. You're acting like a little kid whose favorite toy just got snatched by another.
Telling me that I don't 'get' YOUR opinion is not criticism. It's bullsh!t.  And when kids get their fave toy snatched away, they cry. They don't read people down to the point they want to put ur posts on ignore smiley: laugh

#3343 [url]

Aug 18 12 12:08 PM

esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Telling me that I don't 'get' YOUR opinion is not criticism. It's bullsh!t.  And when kids get their fave toy snatched away, they cry. They don't read people down to the point they want to put ur posts on ignore smiley: laugh
Listen all I'm saying is, once again, you went all Michael Myers on those who were being critical of something you love. I knew it was coming though cause you suppressed it all for the past few months and now that Triumphant is flopping I saw the cracks appearing right in front of my eyes LOL

esettle0

#3344 [url]

Aug 18 12 12:16 PM

jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Listen all I'm saying is, once again, you went all Michael Myers on those who were being critical of something you love. I knew it was coming though cause you suppressed it all for the past few months and now that Triumphant is flopping I saw the cracks appearing right in front of my eyes LOL

Not Michale Myers? Was I really that bad? Lemme go back and re-read what I posted.....

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#3345 [url]

Aug 18 12 12:23 PM

esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:

Not Michale Myers? Was I really that bad? Lemme go back and re-read what I posted.....

You cannot tell me that you didn't realize you're behavior as of late has been a little out of hand. You've been going off on people you used to get along with and agree with frequently a lot of the time.

esettle0

#3347 [url]

Aug 18 12 12:33 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:

You cannot tell me that you didn't realize you're behavior as of late has been a little out of hand. You've been going off on people you used to get along with and agree with frequently a lot of the time.

I don't. I've been provoked in all situations. Just becasue I have agreed with someone in the past it does not mean I am going to ignore them if they say something that bothers me.

What we need are forum rules, so I know what I can, and can't do. I thought avoiding calling people names and not threatening to kill people was enough.

#3348 [url]

Aug 18 12 1:02 PM

esettle0 wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:

I don't. I've been provoked in all situations. Just becasue I have agreed with someone in the past it does not mean I am going to ignore them if they say something that bothers me.

What we need are forum rules, so I know what I can, and can't do. I thought avoiding calling people names and not threatening to kill people was enough. 
You want forum rules spelling out for you what you can and can't do?? You are kidding?? Can't you decide for yourself when responding to someone if it's rude???? Do you ask someone for a paper of groundrules when you go into a conversation with them in real life???   And LMFAO at you thinking everything is okay as long as it's not threatening to kill someone..honestly. I'm getting Scary Island vibes.

esettle0

#3349 [url]

Aug 18 12 1:20 PM

jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
jasp17 wrote:

Can't you decide for yourself when responding to someone if it's rude????
Can you? Because based on ur posts I say HELL-TO-THE-NO.

#3350 [url]

Aug 18 12 5:19 PM

Well, excuse me, but I never ever told someone to "kill themselves" because I didn't like their opinion.

Remove this ad

mcsno1fn

#3351 [url]

Aug 18 12 8:14 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
mcsno1fn wrote:
I always thought "Born This Way" came only second to "Poker Face." They were both EVERYWHERE during their release periods.

BTW wasn't nearly as big as JD , PF or BR (6.6 million, 6.7 million, 5.2 million US sales respectively). BTW's sales were actually more on par with Paparazzi's sales (Paprazzi 3.3 million vs. BTW 3.7 million).

Wow. BTW seemed like it was much bigger. That's insane! I thought Bad Romance was the best single out of the first two releases (Fame and Fame Monster), but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that lol.

esettle0

#3352 [url]

Aug 18 12 8:21 PM

jasp17 wrote:
Well, excuse me, but I never ever told someone to "kill themselves" because I didn't like their opinion.
well good for you

mcsno1fn

#3357 [url]

Aug 26 12 4:56 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
Who?

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to look like a dyckhead again. LOL

Your Signature ...

Kevon

Administrator

#3358 [url]

Aug 29 12 7:50 AM

Whoever dat bitsh is, she needs to keep her mouth shut, didn't things blow up in her face when supposedly Nicki Minaj called her then she mentioned it on Twitter, only for Minaj to say it never happened

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Kevon

Administrator

#3360 [url]

Aug 29 12 10:22 AM

When I hear "they make music for the gays" it normally means I probably won't like them

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help