Remove this ad

#381 [url]

Dec 28 10 3:10 PM

So whgat the airplay stats for today? Also do we know id ALS is getting any ariplay?

Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#383 [url]

Dec 28 10 4:14 PM

^^ It's the 28th, Christmas songs are free-falling now. Not really that interesting to keep track.

#384 [url]

Dec 28 10 4:23 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^^ It's the 28th, Christmas songs are free-falling now. Not really that interesting to keep track.

Well I'd like to see if it fell far or if it's still above 9 Million!

#385 [url]

Dec 30 10 7:19 PM

My cousin's 4 yr old danced to Oh Santa on her dance team.
I brought MC2U over my Aunt's house for Xtmas & when the kids heard it. I was forced to play Oh Santa at least 25 times for the next few days.

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#386 [url]

Dec 30 10 7:46 PM

^ I played the whole of MCIIY over at my mom's my place this xmas, and she said 'these songs are beautiful' when OCAYF and OC were on, and she was like 'who is this??' and I said Mariah and she was like 'oh'. But my mom hated her ever since I became a fan anyway, so I take that as a big compliment lol.

Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#387 [url]

Dec 31 10 6:48 AM

LOL my parents are sick of Mariah. My brother plays her at every given opportunity. You can tell they hate on her more just to wind him up

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#388 [url]

Dec 31 10 11:42 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
LOL my parents are sick of Mariah. My brother plays her at every given opportunity. You can tell they hate on her more just to wind him up

people used to do that to me all the time when i was in high school, at the height of my standom. i used to get so worked up defending her every now and then that i'd be on the verge of tears from everyone ganging up on me smiley: laugh.. leep in mind this was in 2000 and that year i attended a very serious performing arts high school lol...

Kevon

Administrator

#389 [url]

Jan 3 11 7:15 AM

lol I know I used to get really wound up as well. Ironically it was my brother who used to make fun of her before he became a stan

I mentioned the nose job topic to him when I was back home for Christmas and 2 days later he was still bringing it up

MrSpice

#391 [url]

Jan 3 11 10:03 PM

breakbreakdown wrote:
^That's interesting Kevin! 2 male fans that are brothers! That's rare!
It is! My Dad bought Music Box back in 1993 and my whole family, minus my little brother, fell in love with her. My dad refers to her as "fat Mariah" now, but my mom still loves her. I remember her stomping her feet while smoking a cigarette when Mariah didn't win some Grammy she was nominated for in the early 90's back when they were legit smiley: roll.

Kevon

Administrator

#392 [url]

Jan 8 11 2:10 PM

LOL My mother really praised Mariah's performance of 'IWKWLI' on X-Factor, she said she was amazing. She said compared to Celine who had been on it earlier who was rubbish.

My brother is totally obsessed to the point where it's annoying me. Like on every post on his facebook she's mentioned. Even to the point that someone posted "It was good to see you at NY! I didn't think we'd ever see you in a nightclub!" and he responded "I know, I suppose it was the alcohol. It was fun though no Mimi "

I'm concerned that he might be a bit of a laughing stock among his friends, he really knows no shame even though none of his friends like Mariah. He said he actually got into a fight with one of his female friends because she was an Eminem stan

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help