Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#21 [url]

Nov 10 10 5:52 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
If that is indeed true, I will be pissed off. IDJ better not screw this album too! Singles have to be like this:

-'Oh Santa!' to Pop/Rhythmic;
-'When Christmas Comes' to Urban/UAC
-'One Child' for AC/Christian.  
It sounds pretty understandable.  I think even a 9 year old child could decipher those too.. but this is IDJ we're talking about.  smiley: laugh
I don't get what's so hard for them to do things right for once. Are they seriously retarded? I don't even know at this point.
What the hell makes them think an AC ballad would do good at Urban radio? Haven't they learned from 'IWTKWLI' last year? This ain't the 90s anymore!

Remove this ad

kittykow105

#22 [url]

Nov 10 10 5:53 PM

mcfan wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
Is it true "One Child" is going to adds to urban on November 22? This what I'm hearing on Pulse.
If that is indeed true, I will be pissed off. IDJ better not screw this album too! Singles have to be like this:

It sounds pretty understandable.  I think even a 9 year old child could decipher those too.. but this is IDJ we're talking about.  smiley: laugh
I don't get what's so hard for them to do things right for once. Are they seriously retarded? I don't even know at this point.

I can't see it on AllAccess or FMQB so I have no idea where they got it from.  But it hasn't been deleted from Pulse yet, so I don't know.  

mcfan

#Beautiful

#23 [url]

Nov 10 10 5:55 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
I can't see it on AllAccess or FMQB so I have no idea where they got it from.  But it hasn't been deleted from Pulse yet, so I don't know.  
Yeah, I checked as well. It better be a rumour for their own sake

MrSpice

#25 [url]

Nov 10 10 8:39 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
Is it true "One Child" is going to adds to urban on November 22? This what I'm hearing on Pulse.

What a bunch of morons. "Oh Santa" should go to Pop, Rhythmic, Hot AC, AC and Urban radio NOW. After Thanksgiving, "When Christmas Comes" should go to Urban (in case they don't play "Oh Santa") and Urban AC, "One Child" should go to Gospel, and "Christmas Time Is In The Air Again" should go to AC. 

It's really pathetic that they've done nothing with Oh Santa!, yet, though - even people that hate the album, and pretty much every critic, loves that track. 

#26 [url]

Nov 10 10 9:01 PM

MrSpice wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:

What a bunch of morons. "Oh Santa" should go to Pop, Rhythmic, Hot AC, AC and Urban radio NOW. After Thanksgiving, "When Christmas Comes" should go to Urban (in case they don't play "Oh Santa") and Urban AC, "One Child" should go to Gospel, and "Christmas Time Is In The Air Again" should go to AC. 

It's really pathetic that they've done nothing with Oh Santa!, yet, though - even people that hate the album, and pretty much every critic, loves that track. 

I think they got it right actually which surprises me...lol. However why aren't they sending Oh Santa to AC Now!

#28 [url]

Nov 12 10 10:29 AM

I'm glad 'One Child' is gonna be a single but I think thats stupid to send it to urban when WCC will do better there. Anyway, lets see how this plays out. Its early days.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#29 [url]

Nov 13 10 2:19 PM

Adult Contemporary
Spincrease:
4 stations playing; +9 spins

MARIAH CAREY - Oh Santa!: 0.220M (+0.066 from 2 days ago)

Last Edited By: mcfan Nov 13 10 4:40 PM. Edited 1 time.

#30 [url]

Nov 13 10 2:29 PM

mcfan wrote:
Adult Contemporary
Spincrease:
4 stations playing; +9 spins

cool now let's hope IDJ sends Oh Santa for adds on AC this week.

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#31 [url]

Nov 14 10 12:07 PM

Adult Contemporary
Spincrease:
12 stations playing; +25 spins 

MARIAH CAREY - Oh Santa!: 0.287M (+0.067)

mcfan

#Beautiful

#34 [url]

Nov 16 10 2:15 PM

Adult Contemporary
Spincrease:

14 stations playing; +43 spins
Taking Off:
1 new station; 7 new spins

MARIAH CAREY - Oh Santa!: 0.347M (+0.127 from 3 days ago)

coolbruh

#36 [url]

Nov 16 10 7:08 PM

At least it's increasing. They just need to set some firm add dates for the song. This song is way to catchy to just go to waste.

#37 [url]

Nov 16 10 7:44 PM

coolbruh wrote:
At least it's increasing. They just need to set some firm add dates for the song. This song is way to catchy to just go to waste.
Yeah and AC is starting to jump on it so they should send it for adds there first like RIGHT NOW!

mcfan

#Beautiful

#39 [url]

Nov 17 10 2:00 PM

Adult Contemporary
Spincrease:
14 stations playing; +49 spins
Taking Off:
2 new station; 18 new spins

#40 [url]

Nov 17 10 2:02 PM

Can we get a list of the stations playing Holiday music right now or maybe a list of stations that are playing AIWFCIY? This way we will know where we can and should be requesting Oh Santa!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help