Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

Lead

Oct 12 10 7:41 AM

Tags : :

If the radio release was truly yesterday, it's fitting that we have a thread for the airplay tracking, even if the song won't get any until next month.
We can use it to post its chart positions and info in the coming weeks in the meantime..

Last Edited By: mcfan Dec 6 10 1:19 PM. Edited 3 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

MrSpice

#2 [url]

Oct 12 10 2:35 PM

The radio release wasn't this week, nor has any been reported to All Access or FMBQ. They're either waiting until the end of the month, or are sending it for adds in November. Hopefully they've at least sent it out to radio, though.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#5 [url]

Oct 21 10 8:17 AM

AllAccess.com has an impact date of November 23 scheduled for Urban AC radio.

Nothing for the other formats yet.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#7 [url]

Nov 7 10 4:45 PM

IDJ is getting ridiculous. We're in the 2nd week of November and this still doesn't have an adds date, they should be sending multiple singles out and instead they can't even send one.

#8 [url]

Nov 7 10 4:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
IDJ is getting ridiculous. We're in the 2nd week of November and this still doesn't have an adds date, they should be sending multiple singles out and instead they can't even send one.
careful don't complain around here apparently no of the Albums or Singles success should be talked about...lol It should all be about enjoying the music but isn't this Mariah Carey we are talking about how can we sit back and watch IDJ ruin another Era.smiley: mad

#9 [url]

Nov 7 10 5:04 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mcfan wrote:
careful don't complain around here apparently no of the Albums or Singles success should be talked about...lol It should all be about enjoying the music but isn't this Mariah Carey we are talking about how can we sit back and watch IDJ ruin another Era.smiley: mad

I haven't commented on this yet but I will now, you are especially annoying this era, in every thread I read whining and complaining and stressing from you. How can you enjoy Mariah's music like this???? It's only charts and success for you it seems! Just RELAX enjoy the album, and watch how things go, you posting and complaining about IDJ every minute on this forum, is not going to change ANYTHING.

#10 [url]

Nov 7 10 5:31 PM

jasp17 wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mcfan wrote:

I haven't commented on this yet but I will now, you are especially annoying this era, in every thread I read whining and complaining and stressing from you. How can you enjoy Mariah's music like this???? It's only charts and success for you it seems! Just RELAX enjoy the album, and watch how things go, you posting and complaining about IDJ every minute on this forum, is not going to change ANYTHING.

Read above honey I'm not the only one and obviously u don't read all my post because I praise the music and am enjoying and listening to it everyday. I didn't even start the so called complaining in this thread. I haven't even started a support thread for the Album or single yet which we should have but whatever. It's the second week the Album is out there is no promo for this week or adds date if u don't think thats a problem then that's fine your right it doesn't change the quality of the music but it's icing on the cake.

Remove this ad

MrSpice

#11 [url]

Nov 7 10 6:35 PM

Her promo line-up is the best it's been since TEOM, but IDJ haven't pushed her at radio or spent as much money on her since then - I think it's because Rihanna is another one of their big acts, and their last three records have been out at the same time.

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#12 [url]

Nov 7 10 6:45 PM

MrSpice wrote:
Her promo line-up is the best it's been since TEOM, but IDJ haven't pushed her at radio or spent as much money on her since then - I think it's because Rihanna is another one of their big acts, and their last three records have been out at the same time.
Or Reid is in trouble for overspending.  That's why he got the pink slip.  Doug Morris is a goner.  The label team that was on board during TEOM were fired a few years ago. 

MCglitterz

Posts: 2,922 This kitten got your tongue tied in knots I see...

#13 [url]

Nov 7 10 7:50 PM

Most radio stations haven't even begun to play christmas music yet, so i don't think there is any cause to panic. nov. 23rd is the week on thanksgiving, and traditionally the christmas season starts the day after thanksgiving here in the U.S. so i think it's the perfect time to officially release the single to radio and we will see a big push starting then.

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#14 [url]

Nov 7 10 8:36 PM

MCglitterz wrote:
Most radio stations haven't even begun to play christmas music yet, so i don't think there is any cause to panic. nov. 23rd is the week on thanksgiving, and traditionally the christmas season starts the day after thanksgiving here in the U.S. so i think it's the perfect time to officially release the single to radio and we will see a big push starting then.
clearly, I've been saying this over and over. I can understand non-Americans being panicky if they are not familar with how holiday music works on American radio. But those from America need to chill out, because they know Holiday music does not hit radio till the last week of Nov. Its been like that FOREVER, its not gonna change this year because Mariah has a new Holiday single.

Diva's

#15 [url]

Nov 7 10 8:57 PM

esettle0 wrote:
MCglitterz wrote:
clearly, I've been saying this over and over. I can understand non-Americans being panicky if they are not familar with how holiday music works on American radio. But those from America need to chill out, because they know Holiday music does not hit radio till the last week of Nov. Its been like that FOREVER, its not gonna change this year because Mariah has a new Holiday single.

This is true and the song is made for Radio so if Radio wants to play they will play it before the add date anyway. AC will start playing Christmas music as early as next week though so it be smart to send it to AC first and set an add date for there even if it isn't the songs core format.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#19 [url]

Nov 10 10 5:42 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
Is it true "One Child" is going to adds to urban on November 22? This what I'm hearing on Pulse.
If that is indeed true, I will be pissed off. IDJ better not screw this album too! Singles have to be like this:

-'Oh Santa!' to Pop/Rhythmic;
-'When Christmas Comes' to Urban/UAC
-'One Child' for AC/Christian.

kittykow105

#20 [url]

Nov 10 10 5:49 PM

mcfan wrote:
kittykow105 wrote:
Is it true "One Child" is going to adds to urban on November 22? This what I'm hearing on Pulse.
If that is indeed true, I will be pissed off. IDJ better not screw this album too! Singles have to be like this:

-'Oh Santa!' to Pop/Rhythmic;
-'When Christmas Comes' to Urban/UAC
-'One Child' for AC/Christian.

It sounds pretty understandable.  I think even a 9 year old child could decipher those too.. but this is IDJ we're talking about.  smiley: laugh

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help