Remove this ad

#421 [url]

Dec 16 10 1:32 PM

GUYS

OH SANTA IS 103 ON iTUNES!!!! KEEP PUSHIN!!!!!!!!

I can't even know what to say!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#422 [url]

Dec 16 10 1:58 PM

mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

This is so painful only 3 spots to go! The song is #6 on the Bubbling Under Chart. So It be nice if next week Mariah Daily Help make it a download week for Oh Santa! the song is going to chart and it be nice if it outpeaks AIWFCIY on the Hot 100 which was only in the 80's right? Everyone please download it next week cause if outpeaks AIWFCIY that would be amazing hype for the song to stand test of time and do even better in airplay next year.

Quote    Reply   

#423 [url]

Dec 16 10 8:31 PM

From MDJ:

"Oh Santa!"
Billboard Adult Contemporary: #1 (Last week: #1)
Billboard Top Digital Songs: #151 (Last week: #178)
Downloads this week: 11,660 (+25.2%)
Total Downloads: 35,966
Billboard Yahoo Video: #1 (Debut)

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#424 [url]

Dec 17 10 12:15 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
mcfan wrote:
'Oh Santa!' won't be able to chart next year... holiday songs can chart only during their initial run. The song has already charted on some Billboard charts (including Bubbling Under).

Yep. It won't even be able to chart on AC next year (it might chart on the Mediabase chart, but not on the official Billboard chart).
you guys aren't right, if the song  hasn't charted on the hot100 and is actively promoted to radio next yr it can chart, it wont chart on any of the airplay or blended charts where it's previously charted though.. why dont 3 or 4 of you write ask billboard?? oh lol at initial run when it hasnt ran on the hot100

Quote    Reply   

#428 [url]

Dec 21 10 10:43 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

This is so painful only 3 spots to go! The song is #6 on the Bubbling Under Chart. So It be nice if next week Mariah Daily Help make it a download week for Oh Santa! the song is going to chart and it be nice if it outpeaks AIWFCIY on the Hot 100 which was only in the 80's right? Everyone please download it next week cause if outpeaks AIWFCIY that would be amazing hype for the song to stand test of time and do even better in airplay next year.
I think all the fans already downloaded the song.   smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

#429 [url]

Dec 21 10 10:52 AM

no because if all the fans would already have bought the song the song would be number 1 on hot 100.Lord know with only 2 millions download it could be number 1 easily and mariahs twitter follower is at 3,580,516 sooo...... No not everybody bought the song.

Quote    Reply   

#430 [url]

Dec 21 10 11:24 AM

lillovaboy wrote:
no because if all the fans would already have bought the song the song would be number 1 on hot 100.Lord know with only 2 millions download it could be number 1 easily and mariahs twitter follower is at 3,580,516 sooo...... No not everybody bought the song.

I didn't buy it, and I am not planning too, cause I don't support Itunes store.
Plus, international fans can't download from the USA Itunes, and her twitter following has plenty of international fans.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#431 [url]

Dec 21 10 2:41 PM

Frederic Van Brabant wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

Yeah it's obvious not even 20% of her fans bought the song. The sad part is alot of her fans don't even buy her Albums anymore. U know Mariah has atleast a Million fans not fantics but fans in the U.S and these 2 last Album sol 500k or less. I know it's hard times but when Mariah releases quality music I think the fans should support it buy pay for it instead of stealing it or just listening to it on youtube.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#432 [url]

Dec 21 10 3:05 PM

iTunes Songs & Albums:
#38 - Merry Christmas II You
#41 - Merry Christmas
#33 - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You '
#146 - 'Oh Santa!'
#366 - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)'
#380 - 'Always Be My Baby' [ random! It's the version from #1's]
#714 - 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)'
#722 - 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' [version from Holiday Hits]
#793 - 'O Holy Night'
#815 - 'Oh Santa! All I Want For Christmas Is You Holiday Mashup'

Quote    Reply   

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#433 [url]

Dec 21 10 3:10 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

Yeah it's obvious not even 20% of her fans bought the song. The sad part is alot of her fans don't even buy her Albums anymore. U know Mariah has atleast a Million fans not fantics but fans in the U.S and these 2 last Album sol 500k or less. I know it's hard times but when Mariah releases quality music I think the fans should support it buy pay for it instead of stealing it or just listening to it on youtube.

I didn't download the song, but I purchased 4 copies of the album. I didn't see the purpose of downloading the song too. 

Diva's

Quote    Reply   

#435 [url]

Dec 21 10 3:45 PM

Colson wrote:
Me too. I usually always buy multiple copies of her albums. I don't buy her singles anymore. I mean, what's the point?

The point is the same as it use to be when we bought the CD Singles of Mariah. Now a day u need to do well in downloads to have a hit. I can see people not wanting the same song when they have the Album but just like the CD Singles there are Dance Remixs to her singles on Itunes and that helps just as much as buying the original. They aren't availible anywhere else so why shouldn't we buy them to help her singles chart. When I say we I mean all her fans not just the people on this board. It just seems like stealing music has become the right thing to do cause most people think why pay for a song or a remix when I got it for free.

Quote    Reply   

#436 [url]

Dec 21 10 4:33 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

poor people are stealing from rich people smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#438 [url]

Dec 21 10 8:10 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

Yeah an when u steal from rich people it also slowly makes u even more poor it's call inflation. I don't think people realise when they steal they are helping make the prices of things go up.

Quote    Reply   

#439 [url]

Dec 22 10 5:45 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
mimimariah87 wrote:
GUYS

Yeah an when u steal from rich people it also slowly makes u even more poor it's call inflation. I don't think people realise when they steal they are helping make the prices of things go up.

You are funny... smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#440 [url]

Dec 22 10 8:39 AM

Gawain is off his head. Why do we have an obligation to buy things more than once? If I buy the album why the hell would I pay for the same thing again? To help Mariah's chart success? You might have nothing better to do with your money, but I have a mortgage to pay.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help