[image]  
smiley: eek smiley: eek

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#3323 [url]

Aug 20 11 7:48 AM

'Best Thing I Never Had' remix:

I like the beat, but the melody got lost in the shuffle. I wish she recorded new vocals for it.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#3325 [url]

Aug 20 11 7:55 AM

jasp17 wrote:
I like it a HUNDRED times better then the original!!
I'm sure it will grow on me. I wonder if they'll release it to iTunes next Monday..

#3326 [url]

Aug 20 11 8:04 AM

mcfan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
I like it a HUNDRED times better then the original!!
I'm sure it will grow on me. I wonder if they'll release it to iTunes next Monday..

It's so summery and old-school, good vibes. I'm actually going to replace it with the original! It will make the album basically perfect for me.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#3327 [url]

Aug 20 11 8:17 AM

jasp17 wrote:
It's so summery and old-school, good vibes.  
I agree. The beat is kind of funky so they used the piano to fit it. It reminds me a bit of 'Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)'. The Mariah vibes keep going.

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#3330 [url]

Aug 20 11 12:21 PM

the drums on that remix are identical to 'every little thing i do' by soul for real.

Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#3331 [url]

Aug 20 11 12:23 PM

It could be cute without the rappers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

mcfan

#Beautiful

#3332 [url]

Aug 20 11 1:20 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
the drums on that remix are identical to 'every little thing i do' by soul for real.
I'm learning that the beat is sampled from The Gap Band's 'Outstanding'. That song also used this sample.

Last Edited By: mcfan Aug 20 11 1:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

mariahfan150

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#3333 [url]

Aug 20 11 2:52 PM

^ I love that song a lot of R&B artists have sampled it. Ashanti sampled it on her remix of "Happy" in 2002.

seattlesfinest's Profile Page

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#3334 [url]

Aug 20 11 4:18 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:

Really?? smiley: eek I find her so whiny and always playing the victim. And isn't the only decent person she's gotten out thus far Brendon?

mariahfan150

#3335 [url]

Aug 20 11 7:34 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:

Really?? smiley: eek I find her so whiny and always playing the victim. And isn't the only decent person she's gotten out thus far Brendon?
She's took Brendon out twice (smiley: eyes) and she's indisputably the best competitor considering she's won every HOH she could play. As for being whiny, no one is more whiny, irritating and immature than that ugly !!@%% Rachel who's the only other one worth a damn as a competitor.

Last Edited By: mariahfan150 Aug 20 11 7:37 PM. Edited 1 time.

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#3338 [url]

Aug 22 11 5:37 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:

She's took Brendon out twice (smiley: eyes) and she's indisputably the best competitor considering she's won every HOH she could play. As for being whiny, no one is more whiny, irritating and immature than that ugly !!@%% Rachel who's the only other one worth a damn as a competitor.

She didn't win the first HOH. Mostly I just think she seems like a bi*ch.

I never said Rachel was any better smiley: laugh I like her, but only in the sense that she makes the show dramatic/lively. I don't actually like her.

I think Jordan is easily the most likable person in the cast, though she's obviously not a great game player.

mariahfan150

#3340 [url]

Aug 22 11 8:11 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
She didn't win the first HOH. Mostly I just think she seems like a bi*ch.
Only Rachel has won HOH twice and considering Daniele couldn't play for weeks (unlike Rachel) makes her the top competitor imo. Daniele is obviously a cold @%*+@ (her father is Dick after all smiley: laugh) she doesn't really hide it, imo.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help