Remove this ad

avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,447

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#3301 [url]

Aug 17 11 4:48 PM

Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think


  

Remove this ad

#3302 [url]

Aug 17 11 5:06 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
I think I've just found a great idea for a reality TV show. "Messageboard Meetups" - It gives introductions from each messageboard nerd, about the board, and their relationships then puts them in a room together

LMFAO you should so go collect your credit for that conceptsmiley: laugh




avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,366 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#3303 [url]

Aug 17 11 5:23 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yeah I bet it would be all "OMG I can't believe we fought so much on the messageboard, you're so nice!"

Then the next round would come in just when everyone is drunk enough, which would be hot-topics, cards would be on the table and they'd have to turn one over and discuss the topic. One of course would be Beyonce, one snippy comment, one slightly defense retort and then... weaves and wigs... everywhere



Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#3304 [url]

Aug 17 11 5:57 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yup.



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

#3307 [url]

Aug 17 11 6:33 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yeah I bet it would be all "OMG I can't believe we fought so much on the messageboard, you're so nice!"

Then the next round would come in just when everyone is drunk enough, which would be hot-topics, cards would be on the table and they'd have to turn one over and discuss the topic. One of course would be Beyonce, one snippy comment, one slightly defense retort and then... weaves and wigs... everywhere

Real Housewives of FOMM! smiley: laugh

#3308 [url]

Aug 17 11 6:57 PM

mariahfan150 wrote:
^ I would go, but I'd probably need to set aside bail. smiley: laugh


I would only go if you go

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,447

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#3309 [url]

Aug 17 11 7:00 PM

iMariah wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yeah I bet it would be all "OMG I can't believe we fought so much on the messageboard, you're so nice!"

Then the next round would come in just when everyone is drunk enough, which would be hot-topics, cards would be on the table and they'd have to turn one over and discuss the topic. One of course would be Beyonce, one snippy comment, one slightly defense retort and then... weaves and wigs... everywhere

Real Housewives of FOMM! smiley: laugh

You'd be the Danielle Staub...


  

#3310 [url]

Aug 17 11 8:05 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
iMariah wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yeah I bet it would be all "OMG I can't believe we fought so much on the messageboard, you're so nice!"

Then the next round would come in just when everyone is drunk enough, which would be hot-topics, cards would be on the table and they'd have to turn one over and discuss the topic. One of course would be Beyonce, one snippy comment, one slightly defense retort and then... weaves and wigs... everywhere

Real Housewives of FOMM! smiley: laugh

You'd be the Danielle Staub...
You wish, Kelly.

Remove this ad
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#3312 [url]

Aug 17 11 8:41 PM

iMariah wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
iMariah wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
Everybody would probably be really fake sweet to each other at first, but as the wine kept pouring the discussions would get more "real" I think
Yeah I bet it would be all "OMG I can't believe we fought so much on the messageboard, you're so nice!"

Then the next round would come in just when everyone is drunk enough, which would be hot-topics, cards would be on the table and they'd have to turn one over and discuss the topic. One of course would be Beyonce, one snippy comment, one slightly defense retort and then... weaves and wigs... everywhere

Real Housewives of FOMM! smiley: laugh

You'd be the Danielle Staub...
You wish, Kelly.

kelly bensimone is hott, id take that smiley: laugh

  

avatar

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

Posts: 39,802 He bites the metaphorical carrot.

#3313 [url]

Aug 17 11 9:50 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
I think I've just found a great idea for a reality TV show. "Messageboard Meetups" - It gives introductions from each messageboard nerd, about the board, and their relationships then puts them in a room together

OMG! smiley: roll You need to sell this idea to someone stat!! Make that bread. Now that you've put it out there, it's gonna happen, so cash in before someone else runs with it.

avatar

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#3314 [url]

Aug 18 11 1:33 AM

iMariah wrote:
esettle0 wrote:
MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
Alanis Morissette's "Jagged Little Pill" and Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" sold more than Mariah's ("Daydream" and "TEOM") in the US. They had multiple singles going up against Mariah's singles for those albums, that's what I mean by "at a time".
Her third CD sold as much or more than IASF, no? Alicia's average is way higher. I would think Usher's average is higher, too, with 8701 and Confessions selling so much.
Beyoncé's new album isn't done yet, her previous (done) albums average more than Usher and Alicia's (done) albums.

And I've always said that Mariah's CDs should have sold more. As big as her biggest are, they should have sold more in my opinion
You're opinion is a non-mother [email protected] factor, NO ONE IS HERE FOR IT.

You think anybody takes your* opinion seriously, when you don't even know the difference between you're and your? smiley: laugh

Awww look my biggest fan.



avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,002

#Beautiful

#3316 [url]

Aug 18 11 8:34 AM

mcfan wrote:
'Best Thing I Never Had'
#9 R&B    
#17 Hot 100 *bulleted
#18 Radio Songs
#22 Digital Songs

17. BEYONCE - Best Thing I Never Had: 57.453M 

'Best Thing I Never Had'
#8 R&B    
#18 Hot 100 
#17 Radio Songs
#28 Digital Songs

BEYONCE BEST THING I NEVER HAD 52,110 -13% 59,932 531,889
BEYONCE RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) 10,884 -16% 12,931 562,227


16. BEYONCE - Best Thing I Never Had: 56.510M 



  

  
  

Last Edited By: mcfan Aug 18 11 8:40 AM. Edited 1 time.

avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,447

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#3317 [url]

Aug 18 11 8:03 PM

LegendaryShade wrote:
^ He's more like C(o)untess LuAnn. I'm obviously the Bethenny of the board smiley: pimp

Coming from you that's a compliment actually, I would've thought you'd say Camille Grammer. Meanwhile, clearly *I* am the Bethenny, and you're more the Jill Zarin.


  

avatar

mcfan

Posts: 35,002

#Beautiful

#3318 [url]

Aug 18 11 8:33 PM

HDD:

Beyonce (Columbia) 27-30k


8th week in the top 10 and an increase over last week

  
  

avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,259


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#3319 [url]

Aug 19 11 1:46 AM

So... I went to tonight's show...

If it's possible for me love Beyoncé any more than I already do... tonight's concert made me love her even more. She's truly an amazing talent, and I respect her so much for her musical genius especially after tonight's intimate showcase. There is no one else like her. She is truly the greatest performer alive. ♥ I can't wait to witness it again tomorrow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#3320 [url]

Aug 19 11 2:27 AM

seanjonmc wrote:
mariahfan150 wrote:
^ I would go, but I'd probably need to set aside bail. smiley: laugh


I would only go if you go
smiley: wink ♥ ya, Jonathan.



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help