Remove this ad

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

Lead

Sep 10 09 5:56 AM

Tags : :

Can we have that here too? I have so many random thoughts non-mariah related.... and really not worth any thread of their own! Like right now: I'M FREEZIN MY ASS OFF. Where the +#%+ did summer go?? Was it ever here???? IT'S COLD. *cries*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#1 [url]

Sep 10 09 6:03 AM

My random thought is - are you, like me, supposed to be working right now?

Tlc79 wrote:
When You Believe wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:
they are all silly. I am def not going to buy whitneys album. Gonna download it and email it to everyone on facebook and then some.
you are so jerk
speaky english much or having a chocolatety mouth?

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#2 [url]

Sep 10 09 9:57 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
My random thought is - are you, like me, supposed to be working right now? image
imageimageimage

would there be any other reason to be here otherwise??image oh well, today with the snippets yes... but usually... ya know!image

Quote    Reply   

k2thed

#3 [url]

Sep 10 09 10:05 AM

Life changing discovery - did everyone know that when you look into the mirror, the picture you see, isn't actually the picture other people see when they look at you? It's the reverse? Did I miss that in some class at school? WTF is up with that? If you don't have a symmetrical face , you'll know what I'm talking about (when I say symmetrical, I mean like if your hair is parted on the side or something like that!) That's so crap

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 10 09 10:22 AM

k2thed wrote:
Life changing discovery - did everyone know that when you look into the mirror, the picture you see, isn't actually the picture other people see when they look at you? It's the reverse? Did I miss that in some class at school? WTF is up with that? If you don't have a symmetrical face , you'll know what I'm talking about (when I say symmetrical, I mean like if your hair is parted on the side or something like that!) That's so crap image
OMG Iw as absolutely shocked when I discovered my face wasn't actually symmetricalimage
It was a long time ago I was standing in a room with two mirrors, and suddenly saw my face how others see it and I was like image I can't even know if my hair is nice anymore LOL it looks completely different.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#5 [url]

Sep 10 09 10:28 AM

Get a photo of yourself and flip it using paint

Tlc79 wrote:
When You Believe wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:
they are all silly. I am def not going to buy whitneys album. Gonna download it and email it to everyone on facebook and then some.
you are so jerk

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6 [url]

Sep 10 09 10:47 AM

k2thed wrote:
Life changing discovery - did everyone know that when you look into the mirror, the picture you see, isn't actually the picture other people see when they look at you? It's the reverse? Did I miss that in some class at school? WTF is up with that? If you don't have a symmetrical face , you'll know what I'm talking about (when I say symmetrical, I mean like if your hair is parted on the side or something like that!) That's so crap image

imageimageimage

sorry, but isn't that SO OBVIOUS??

but yes, what freaks me out about it is that you NEVER know how you are actually looking when you style up... I mean... maybe I'm doing it all wrong because I should be doing it the other way roundimage

Example: I have a cuddle toy, a little dog, had it since I was 1 year old. He looks SO CUTE in 'reality' ... like, its a toy, but you have to LOVE him. whenever I hold him in front of a mirror though, he looks SO AWFUL, his whole face is asymetrical, looks HORRIBLE... and well, I'm hoping that Im looking BETTER in reality too, just like him imageimage

Quote    Reply   

k2thed

#7 [url]

Sep 10 09 12:48 PM

^ How the hell is that obvious?? I mean, the mirror is supposed to show you how you look. Not make you look better or worse. That's the whole point of a mirror. To show you how you look. Ugh

Anyone ever take a picture of themselves before you go out and then load it on the PC and then make sure you look good from the picture? I don't do that.

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#8 [url]

Sep 10 09 2:59 PM

oh and do you know that the pics you take with your well.. at least my notebook, probably all PC cameras?... are mirrored too??? I thought its like a photo of me, and then I was like... how is that part of the room behind that part of me?? and then I realized my notebook Photo Booth works like a mirror too!!!! *cries*

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#9 [url]

Sep 10 09 5:48 PM

I want to jump on a guy from my gym and make sex with him right there He used to look really interested in me, but I didn't care. Now I want him and he seems to not care anymore. Oh well

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#10 [url]

Sep 10 09 9:49 PM

I was going to make it eventually, LOL. Ours on DC3f is 1167 pages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Sep 11 09 3:32 AM

Am I the only weirdo who doesn't like drinking anything carbonated out of a bottle?

Beer, soda, or whatever, I prefer to pour out into a glass. But water, juice or tea is fine from a bottle. Am I the only one who does this?

Last Edited By: Homertilicus Sep 11 09 3:37 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13 [url]

Sep 11 09 4:23 AM

^I actually think coke tastes better out of a glass bottle

Tlc79 wrote:
When You Believe wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:
you are so jerk

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#16 [url]

Sep 11 09 6:22 AM

It's almost the weekend and I have absolutely no plans. I don't like it!

Tlc79 wrote:
When You Believe wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:
you are so jerk

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#17 [url]

Sep 11 09 6:37 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
umm... I mostly drink out of glasses, because most people would think I'd have bad manners if I didn't. But I love drinking beer out of the bottle.

That's exactly the reason why I insist to drink out of bottles imageimageimage
PS: I Luuuuuuv these random thought threads

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#19 [url]

Sep 11 09 9:32 AM

and what is grass jelly? there is not real grass in it, right? btw, do you call drugs grass as well, or does that only apply to my language?image
My random thought is how I hate you! Ever since I read your comment about how you hate the finger snap sound on Memoirs, it's ALL I can hear image You've already ruined the album for me before I've even heard it LOL

Tlc79 wrote:
When You Believe wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:
you are so jerk

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#20 [url]

Sep 11 09 10:28 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
and what is grass jelly? there is not real grass in it, right? btw, do you call drugs grass as well, or does that only apply to my language?image
My random thought is how I hate you! Ever since I read your comment about how you hate the finger snap sound on Memoirs, it's ALL I can hear image You've already ruined the album for me before I've even heard it LOL

STOP right there!image I never said anything about hating the finger snaps... I think that was TOMimage I can't have said it, because I actually prefer the FIRST minute on IWTKWLI, and that features the snaps... I actually don't mind finger snaps if they fitimage All these false accusations..... I'm shockedimageimage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help