Remove this ad

#7041 [url]

Aug 7 13 8:51 AM

jasp17 wrote:
It's interesting to me how people pour out their hearts in this thread, with all these sad stories, and then everyone just stampedes right over them and ignore them.
Sorry to hear about what happened to you Caleb.
You'll find someone great for you Reenah.
Oh now i feel bad smiley: embarassed
In my defense i feel since i don't really know some people well they might not like if i suddenly start commenting about their lives/giving them advice so i usually only reply to the ones i'm comfortable with. I know that's stupid though so i will try to pay more attention next time smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7042 [url]

Aug 7 13 9:48 AM

Yeah, I feel bad too. I replied to Caleb's post but I totally missed the other two -- certainly not intentional on my part.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7043 [url]

Aug 7 13 9:50 AM

Migrate90 wrote:
I have some good and some bad news. 

The good news - I am in love again, which is kind of incredible because, after the way my last relationship ended, I'd almost given up hope that this would ever happen to me again.

The bad news - I am in love with totally the wrong person. Which means there's basically no future. Which means it sucks that I'm in love because this will ruin everything for me.

I hate life, I hate the universe, I hate everything! frown.gif

Why are they they totally wrong person/why is there no future?  Being in love seems like a good start   Are they already taken or something?

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7044 [url]

Aug 7 13 10:01 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
^May I join that feeling. I'm so sad and depressed at the moment.

I guess what's really killing me that the person I've last been in love with/maybe just had a crush on (who knows) has no interest in me whatsoever. So now there is this other guys, and he has interest, we have lots in common, but I have no feelings for him. And it's always like that. I always end up in relationships with people I'm not in love with.

And I feel so worthless because it seems I'm not good enough for the guys that I find interesting. I'm only good enough for the losers (sorry).

On top of that, I'm working constantly, have no fun life anymore (did I ever have one?), health issues, and my Macbook is acting strange.

When is the ventilation system "too loud" with a Mac, and when are "ticking noises" so bad that my hard rive is in danger? I cannot lose my Mac on top of everything else. Help.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time   Don't feel worthless though or that you're not good enough, just because of bad luck.  I've had that same dynamic at times in my own life and though it can really rock one's confidence, it's really just a matter of finding the right person for you I think and not settling for less than what you want.  There's going to be someone out there that thinks you're just as amazing and interesting as you find them to be -- it's just not that easy to find someone great when you have high expectations I think.

Quote    Reply   

NhWxMaN

#7045 [url]

Aug 7 13 12:44 PM

robjv1 wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
Had a massive seizure last Thu. While in ICU they f****ed up the IV and gave me a nasty blood infection. It nearly killed me on Sunday. All my vitals were crashing. So now they r trying to figure out what the bactaria is.
Wow, that's insane!  I'm glad that you're alright, what caused your seizure? 

Thanks for your support to those who responded.  I totally forgot that I posted this.  So the doctors figured out what the bacteria was and found that it wasn't attacking my organs.  I got released late last week.... but still feel completely wiped out.  Having a massive seizure was enough, but adding in the fever for 3 days / infection was unbelievably rough.  Looks like it was a mix of things that caused this seizure... including Bey's concert (but it was worth it lol).  It had been 16 months since my last one so hopefully I can double that time.

Rant:  On top of all this, when the docs were trying to figure out what was going on.... one of them goes, "we think you have hiv and need to do a blood test."  i was too sick to react, but my partner was pissed.  would they have said that had i been a woman?  no.  they only said that cause my partner was with me.  he's the only guy i've been with for more than a yr so i knew it wasnt true.  then they said, oh now its meningitis.... now its lyme disease.... now its something else.  but they finally admitted to later in the day that some nurse f****ed my IV and thats how I received an infection.  smh

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7046 [url]

Aug 7 13 1:25 PM

Oh my god. What a ordeal and how ridiculously offensive!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7049 [url]

Aug 9 13 4:18 PM

jasp17 wrote:
hottiecasanova wrote:
a sun/star thing
smiley: laugh

I mean this is what I don't understand, "I want a tattoo, let's have one..like..a sun, star kind of thing.

I dontgetthe star tattoo phase either. I mean, it's a FAD. Fads come and go, tattoos are permanent.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#7050 [url]

Aug 9 13 4:48 PM

^I got mine in 2004 long before the fad in 2006/2007 and haven't met anyone with one similar.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7051 [url]

Aug 9 13 7:34 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
robjv1 wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:
Had a massive seizure last Thu. While in ICU they f****ed up the IV and gave me a nasty blood infection. It nearly killed me on Sunday. All my vitals were crashing. So now they r trying to figure out what the bactaria is.

Thanks for your support to those who responded.  I totally forgot that I posted this.  So the doctors figured out what the bacteria was and found that it wasn't attacking my organs.  I got released late last week.... but still feel completely wiped out.  Having a massive seizure was enough, but adding in the fever for 3 days / infection was unbelievably rough.  Looks like it was a mix of things that caused this seizure... including Bey's concert (but it was worth it lol).  It had been 16 months since my last one so hopefully I can double that time.

Rant:  On top of all this, when the docs were trying to figure out what was going on.... one of them goes, "we think you have hiv and need to do a blood test."  i was too sick to react, but my partner was pissed.  would they have said that had i been a woman?  no.  they only said that cause my partner was with me.  he's the only guy i've been with for more than a yr so i knew it wasnt true.  then they said, oh now its meningitis.... now its lyme disease.... now its something else.  but they finally admitted to later in the day that some nurse f****ed my IV and thats how I received an infection.  smh
I hope you feel better. And you need to sue the hospital, u might actually have a case I think since they made you sick.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7052 [url]

Aug 10 13 4:06 AM

I'm so sorry I missed your post caleb. You've had such a hard time, you just can't seem to catch a break ugh at them assuming its HIV. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7053 [url]

Aug 11 13 11:44 AM

So I think Kevon is really onto something with his "stanning for divas for gay fans is like stanning for sports teams for straight fans" theory. I'm a bit of a basketball fan and check in to ESPN to see the latest news and such and it's funny -- now that the NBA is in the off-season (no games till October), it looks remarkably like FOMM All of the stories look like elimination or nostalgia threads in the absence of no real news (i.e. "Rank The Top 10 Best Point Guards", "Who Is Better Lebron, Kobe, or Jordan?") and all the comments are by ratchety guys who are calling for the writers to be fired for writing nothing but annoying lists

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7054 [url]

Aug 11 13 12:01 PM

^^ Absence of real news I mean. I can't edit my post for some reason and I hate having typos in my posts lol

Quote    Reply   

#7055 [url]

Aug 11 13 12:37 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
robjv1 wrote:
NhWxMaN wrote:

I can understand your partner wasn't happy about the suggestion it was HIV. One of you could even be thinking the other is cheating.
Hopefully they apologized later on? How did they make up for their mistake???
Wish you well and hope you feel your old self soon.

Mariah Carey Madonna Celine Dion Lara Fabian Whitney Tina Arena Janet Jackson Toni Braxton Debbie Gibson 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#7060 [url]

Aug 13 13 5:57 AM

^It probably was, I had it on my old Photobucket account from like 7 years ago

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help