Remove this ad

tl2mc

#7021 [url]

Aug 2 13 5:53 PM

Are we in the same town Rob?! Lol It seems like everyone has one here too. Even kids still in high school do. A lot of people in their 20's to 40's are covered up. Many of the tatoos I've seen are lame too:-/.. People over do it with how many they get too, a few are ok as long as theyre in discreet areas..But to each their own. It's never been my thing maybe because Growing up in a strict traditional Mexican household... It's like a slap to your parents face(it's not that deep but us latinos can be a tad bit dramatic lol) My brother had one for a few years without my dad knowing, my dad didnt find out until My brother turned 30...Growing up I remember my dad telling him and my other older brother that he would burn them off with the Iron! Lol

They look hot on guys with really nice bodies but I still prefer them inkless, just a natural tight body... But anyways that's another conversation.

Oh and I'm too undecisive to ever get one myself too... I can't imagine having something on me forever, I've seen how Nasty and faded they get on older people.

Last Edited By: tl2mc Aug 2 13 6:00 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7022 [url]

Aug 2 13 6:04 PM

OMG @ the iron story lol. Yeah, I've defenitely seen some that I liked and thought were flattering on people, but I guess I'm the same way generally -- I like a more natural look. I think girls can pull them off better than guys for some reason. To each their own though! Just wondering if they are as prevalent around the world and the country as they are here.

Where and what are yours Nick?

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#7024 [url]

Aug 2 13 9:15 PM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

I'm not a big fan of them either. They can be alright but sometimes people go overboard. My ex personal trainer tatted up his arm and shoulder and when I saw it for the first time I stopped crushing on him lol.

I probably would date someone with a tatt but not of those sleeve or whole chest numbers.

I'm actually surprised how many women have them lol, but they tend to be in special areas. Mostly the "fully sick" guys, or really Aussie guys, get them here in Australia. Us well raised ethnics, not so much.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear

#7026 [url]

Aug 2 13 10:04 PM

True, 'well raised' was a poor choice of words and sorry if it offends.

I guess being from two different countries, tattoos mean something different. Here is Australia middle class-upper class people who have tattoos tend to have them hidden, and done very tastefully, from view because they're generally viewed upon as something that lower-lower middle class people have and therefore they're seen as kind of trashy.

If you walk in to an interview here with tatts running up your neck for example, low chance of getting a well paid professional role. However, those that work in waste management, as mechanics, truck drivers etc, they're common.

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#7028 [url]

Aug 3 13 8:06 AM

I have some good and some bad news. 

The good news - I am in love again, which is kind of incredible because, after the way my last relationship ended, I'd almost given up hope that this would ever happen to me again.

The bad news - I am in love with totally the wrong person. Which means there's basically no future. Which means it sucks that I'm in love because this will ruin everything for me.

I hate life, I hate the universe, I hate everything!

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#7029 [url]

Aug 3 13 8:51 AM

^May I join that feeling. I'm so sad and depressed at the moment.

I guess what's really killing me that the person I've last been in love with/maybe just had a crush on (who knows) has no interest in me whatsoever. So now there is this other guys, and he has interest, we have lots in common, but I have no feelings for him. And it's always like that. I always end up in relationships with people I'm not in love with.

And I feel so worthless because it seems I'm not good enough for the guys that I find interesting. I'm only good enough for the losers (sorry).

On top of that, I'm working constantly, have no fun life anymore (did I ever have one?), health issues, and my Macbook is acting strange.

When is the ventilation system "too loud" with a Mac, and when are "ticking noises" so bad that my hard rive is in danger? I cannot lose my Mac on top of everything else. Help.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7031 [url]

Aug 4 13 4:58 PM

Is it just me, or his her whole style like a blatant TEOM era rip off?

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7033 [url]

Aug 5 13 2:41 PM

I just totally got hit on by a girl... so awkward lol

And now "I Hope You Dance" is playing over the radio, does anybody have a drill? lol

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7034 [url]

Aug 6 13 1:39 AM

haha, so to follow up on what I said earlier --

Pretty much everyday, I eat lunch at this little cafe across the street from my work. All my co-workers play RPGs on their lunch hour and that's not my thing, so unless someone I know is on lunch and in the area, it's usually just me there on my iPad (typically talking to Jasp, or trying to if my internet holds up at least lol).

Anyways, so there are these two women that work there that I always make chit-chat with while I stand on the line (both in their early to mid 20s I'd say). Well today when I went in there one of them straight up looked me up and down lol It was SO obvious, she made absolutely no effort to conceal it or hide it at all. So that was weird. Then when I went to pay, she started asking me if I'd been working out because she'd noticed I'd lost weight and was asking what I was up to on the weekend... ahhhh! lol. I just sort of awkwardly laughed it off as a joke, but she wasn't joking lol I got the hell out of there and ate my lunch in the park lol.

What sucks is that I go there almost everyday and now it's going to be so awkward. I should have just been like 'heeeeeeeeeeey I'm fabulous" lol, but I was totally caught off guard by it. Screw it, I'm eating there tomorrow lol.

Last Edited By: robjv1 Aug 6 13 1:44 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear

#7035 [url]

Aug 6 13 3:05 AM

^ LOL look at you! Fighting off both sexes with a stick lol.

Quote    Reply   

#7036 [url]

Aug 6 13 10:27 AM

robjv1 wrote:
haha, so to follow up on what I said earlier --

Pretty much everyday, I eat lunch at this little cafe across the street from my work. All my co-workers play RPGs on their lunch hour and that's not my thing, so unless someone I know is on lunch and in the area, it's usually just me there on my iPad (typically talking to Jasp, or trying to if my internet holds up at least lol).

Anyways, so there are these two women that work there that I always make chit-chat with while I stand on the line (both in their early to mid 20s I'd say). Well today when I went in there one of them straight up looked me up and down lol It was SO obvious, she made absolutely no effort to conceal it or hide it at all. So that was weird. Then when I went to pay, she started asking me if I'd been working out because she'd noticed I'd lost weight and was asking what I was up to on the weekend... ahhhh! lol. I just sort of awkwardly laughed it off as a joke, but she wasn't joking lol I got the hell out of there and ate my lunch in the park lol.

What sucks is that I go there almost everyday and now it's going to be so awkward. I should have just been like 'heeeeeeeeeeey I'm fabulous" lol, but I was totally caught off guard by it. Screw it, I'm eating there tomorrow lol.

smiley: laugh
It happens to me all the time, i just play along, have fun with it, then when they think that they're getting some from me i talk about my bf or something. The look on their faces are priceless.smiley: laugh 
You should try it, it's fun! I even became friends with 2 of them.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7037 [url]

Aug 6 13 10:54 AM

Yeah it's only happened to me a few times, so it always throws me lol. I remember in college this girl kept asking me to help her study in one of my computer classes and being completely oblivious to her intentions I agreed and gave her my email. I got this big "getting to know you" / "we should go out after studying" message from her later haha. I did actually tell her I was gay and she was really funny and nice about it.

Quote    Reply   

robjv1

#7038 [url]

Aug 6 13 3:07 PM

Well I bit the bullet (or is it pillow?) and went back in. It wasn't too awkward, the only comment she made was that she "noticed I was really fast with my fingers on my iPad". My mind heard "good with your fingers", but I'm pretty sure she said fast. Oh lawd lol.

Quote    Reply   

#7039 [url]

Aug 7 13 8:37 AM

It's interesting to me how people pour out their hearts in this thread, with all these sad stories, and then everyone just stampedes right over them and ignore them.
Sorry to hear about what happened to you Caleb.
You'll find someone great for you Reenah.

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear

#7040 [url]

Aug 7 13 8:47 AM

^ I just don't know what to say so it's better to say nothing. I could tell them to stay triumphant, but if they're like most fans it might make them feel worse.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help