Remove this ad

#7001 [url]

Jul 30 13 1:44 PM

tl2mc wrote:
And to reply to Chris(hope the name isn't wrong) I agree with Rob, relax and enjoy each other, I know that life makes it hard to do that and we all have responsibilities and roles to play, embrace the difference and work around them. I think that's the formula, working around each others differences giving and taking... Now if only it was easy for two individuals that get together to agree on that! Seems simple yet impossible! Lol

Thanks, i'll remember that smiley: wink

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7002 [url]

Jul 30 13 2:19 PM

You guys are way too nice to me lol. Though feel free to continue to be

Funny enough, I studied Psychology and therapy in college and sort of entered my job as a software developer through the back door (how appropriate lol) At the last minute. I'd like to do something to combine them somehow... I'm crazy fascinated by human behavior. I love learning about all the funny little quirks people have and how they think. I can really appreciate people who have some complexity to them that way.

Chris: Overall it sounds to me like a really solid relationship as long as you can mitigate your differences. I agree too, staying positive is important, the best advice my dad ever gave me is to "take a light touch" and not take disagreements so seriously. Congrats also btw -- did you say six years together? In gay years that's like what 30 right? lol. Jealous.

My sleep still sucks lol. I have more good days than bad though lately. It's weird because I used to get headaches when I didn't sleep enough and now I never do, so maybe I just need less sleep. #GettingOld lol

Quote    Reply   
avatar

tl2mc

Posts: 2,319 FOMM Guru

#7003 [url]

Jul 30 13 2:29 PM

tedliu wrote:
tl2mc wrote:
And to reply to Chris(hope the name isn't wrong) I agree with Rob, relax and enjoy each other, I know that life makes it hard to do that and we all have responsibilities and roles to play, embrace the difference and work around them. I think that's the formula, working around each others differences giving and taking... Now if only it was easy for two individuals that get together to agree on that! Seems simple yet impossible! Lol

Thanks, i'll remember that smiley: wink


No problem! If only me and the bf can do the same!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

NhWxMaN

Posts: 15,379 FOMM Extraordinaire

#7004 [url]

Jul 30 13 6:04 PM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

Had a massive seizure last Thu. While in ICU they f****ed up the IV and gave me a nasty blood infection. It nearly killed me on Sunday. All my vitals were crashing. So now they r trying to figure out what the bactaria is.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7005 [url]

Jul 30 13 8:14 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
Had a massive seizure last Thu. While in ICU they f****ed up the IV and gave me a nasty blood infection. It nearly killed me on Sunday. All my vitals were crashing. So now they r trying to figure out what the bactaria is.
Wow, that's insane!  I'm glad that you're alright, what caused your seizure? 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

matty tat tat

Posts: 2,520

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#7006 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:18 AM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

I just built two bookshelves. Screwed and nailed. After the second I realised I nailed the slide in back panel back to front. I am such a dope lol. The sides and shelves are medium brown and the back looks like cardboard Frown.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7007 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:26 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
I just built two bookshelves. Screwed and nailed. After the second I realised I nailed the slide in back panel back to front. I am such a dope lol. The sides and shelves are medium brown and the back looks like cardboard Frown.
That's so me!  smiley: laugh

I don't know what it is about putting things together, but I'm just terrible at it.   I'll like take forever to do it too and yet I'll still mess it all up lol.



Quote    Reply   
avatar

matty tat tat

Posts: 2,520

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#7008 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:37 AM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

^ haha. I was impressed by myself. I was making incredible time. I sound like George lol. Once they're filled with DVDs it won't be too bad but still, I'm disappointed.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7009 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:44 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
^ haha. I was impressed by myself. I was making incredible time. I sound like George lol. Once they're filled with DVDs it won't be too bad but still, I'm disappointed.
Oh yeah, that's lucky!  A good way to hide the mistakes haha.

Seriously, if it takes more than like four screws, I'm totally hopeless.  If I look at the instructions and I see that it requires a ratchet set or some kind of pre-planning -- like measuring dimensions, leveling something or and making pencil marks on the walls first, then I'm on the phone with my brother in record time lol

Quote    Reply   
avatar

matty tat tat

Posts: 2,520

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#7010 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:47 AM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

Lollll I'm not that good. This is from IKEA so the instructions are easy enough to follow. What's a 'ratchet set'? Is it a hammer?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7011 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:50 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
Lollll I'm not that good. This is from IKEA so the instructions are easy enough to follow. What's a 'ratchet set'? Is it a hammer?
It's not to be confused with ratchety! smiley: tongue

It's one of these deals:

gear-ratchet-set.jpg




Quote    Reply   
avatar

matty tat tat

Posts: 2,520

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#7012 [url]

Jul 31 13 8:53 AM

The General Random Thoughts Thread

Lol I was thinking of 'ratchety' and how it is associated with a ratchet lol.

I can only see a question mark? I'll have to get in the PC.


*EDIT* - Oh yeah I have one of those, I didn't need to use it though.

Last Edited By: matty tat tat Jul 31 13 8:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

robjv1

Posts: 10,760 True in love and wisdom, well off and witty, using god's sleeve to wipe the hell off the city.

#7019 [url]

Aug 2 13 3:20 PM

What are your guys opinions on tattoos and who has them?

I swear like every other person in my area has one and probably 80% of the gay guys. I don't have any and people ask me all the time when I'm getting one (not if I am lol). Personally I'm not much of a fan, especially if they are not discrete, but it seems to be a growing trend.

What do people where you live think -- Cool? Trashy?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#7020 [url]

Aug 2 13 3:27 PM

I love tats! I always date guys that are tatted up. I myself only have two.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help