Remove this ad

vinjer

#14481 [url]

Aug 1 17 8:36 PM

The thing is , had she reacted in any way whatsoever,  this ***$ would have been all over the internet and  the tabloids in a second.They use footage from  Baku to lie she is  being lazy at the ATH tour , so this would have been ready- to - use for them!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcrespect

#14482 [url]

Aug 2 17 12:48 AM

These people are so lameeee.. Severely rude and disrespectful. They will say all kinds of things to trigger a response. They mentioned cholesterol and what she had for dinner, a steak or whatever, and then "I love your hair, it's beautiful". They've always been like that. Remember a long time ago when they asked Mariah why she was wearing a sling and she got mad? Or back when she was still with Nick Cannon and they were coming out of a hotel or sth, they mentioned Glitter? And Nick answered?

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14486 [url]

Aug 2 17 10:59 AM

Kudos to Mariah for not just walking away. He was insulting her to her face, she was looking right at him when he said it, yet instead of leave she still stayed and continued to sign things for the fans and ignored his rude a$$.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#14487 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:15 AM

Things would never be said like that to people like Adele or kelly Clarkson, both of whom are a lot heavier than Mariah. Mariah is not skinny right now but she is by no means fat.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14488 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:19 AM

It's like they have her in their sights now. Relentless bad press, hounding and apparently absolutely no boundaries. What is going to take for them to let up on her? For her to go down the Michael Jackson/Whitney Houston route.

For god's sake, at worst she's put on a bit of weight and has a rep for being difficult, it's not like she's getting press for being a crack head or a child molester.

I think the problem is she is getting bad press but is doing nothing to try and turn it around. She's pretty much just avoiding all PR/press. Back in the day when she was getting bad press, she was at least trying to defend herself or getting some positive press by doing features. There's no balance.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#14489 [url]

Aug 2 17 12:07 PM

vinjer wrote:
Paparazzi  kindly ask Mariah what her cholesterol is and if she had lots of stake for dinner ...

Dipshit. If I was her, I'd sue his agency or something. That was out of line. And the thing is Mariah is one of the nicest, most "embracing" celebs when it comes to paps; she talks to them, lets them take pics, tolerates them while she signs things for her fans. Look at her keeping a smile on her face throughout. 

Reminds me of that time, three years ago, when it was announced she and Nick had broken up. I remember a video from when she was out with Shawn, and some ass hole paparazzo kept blocking her way, taking pics of her, pestering her and yelling out fake "sorrys"'. At one point she turned and responded to him "No, you're not. Thank you, though" all the while mainting that gorgeous, serene smile of hers. I felt so bad for her. 

Quote    Reply   

vinjer

#14490 [url]

Aug 2 17 6:05 PM

I really don't know why she doesn't have proper PR and damage control.She's never really had that despite constantly being under fire.Today the industry( and the world) is simply all about the image- shallow as that- and if they constantly turn her into a laughingstock , having already seen that she simply does nothing to react in any way at all and they can practically say  whatever they want,with no fear of any ramifications, literally to her face , in the end, that severely hurts her brand and  has its consequences.And just on a personal level, it hurts her as a human being- she must have felt horrible to be publicly ridiculed about her weight and eating habits in front of her boyfriend. That is disgusting and incredibly low.

Last Edited By: vinjer Aug 2 17 6:16 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

OohoneyrainoO

#14491 [url]

Aug 2 17 7:01 PM

Sometimes I wonder if members of her own team don't even believe in her because they make so little effort to generate any positivity around her. Maybe they don't think there's anything positive to say? Which is truly sad because she is working hard and doing so many things well despite her shortcomings.

And speaking of shortcomings, I'll never understand why Mariah insists on putting them on display. It's almost self-sabotage at this point. Sure, we complain about the complete and utter assholes jeering her weight; but it is Mariah who has it on full display and chooses to let it all hang out. She continues to lip-synch (on tv anyway) despite multiple scandals. We don't like when all people see her as is a @+*#%, but Mariah feeds right into it with her shade and faux "unbothered" (which is interpreted as arrogant) attitude. Her public image is in shambles. She is a villain and will be treated as such.

I, for one, think Mariah is extremely bothered and in a very dark place right now in her personal and professional life. The past 4 or 5 years have been brutal and it would effect anybody. I can't imagine not even having my own siblings to lean on. She needs someone who can help her see herself and her circumstances clearly again because something is seriously off with her decision making.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#14494 [url]

Aug 4 17 2:41 AM

UnderneathTheStars wrote:
Interesting video

wow i love it
thanks for sharing it

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14496 [url]

Aug 4 17 4:37 PM

I think vocally this performance is up there with some of the Charmbracelet Tour ones, just for the quality of her voice. Imagine if Mariah was always unhinibited like she was here, we'd get some more attempts at high notes! If she hadn't turned this into a preachy/venting moment with OTT adlibs, it would've been awesome. 

This concert actually had a lot of those moments among the madness. lol She was really in a bad emotional place what with all the 2014 mess, the divorce, getting bad press despite her vocals getting better. Maybe writing "Infinity" and focusing on Vegas were really cathartic for her in addition to being a good career move. 

And of course I think performing non-stop all over the world (for 3 years now!) gave her the chance to feel and connect with us fans, which is great.

Quote    Reply   

rooney1905

#14499 [url]

Aug 6 17 8:52 PM

While I like Mariah smiling through the BS I also think there comes a time when it crosses a line into disrespect and that I wouldn't tolerate. You can say your shady comments but that statement was out of line. I wouldn't mind at all if she let him know HoodRiah is just a flick of the wrist away.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14500 [url]

Aug 7 17 7:30 AM

Hopefully Mariah sued his company.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help