Remove this ad

WiseGuyC

Posts: 3,982 "You love me more than you love sunny summer days."

#14081 [url]

Jun 10 17 7:37 PM

I think I'm ready for another short, possibly even one-worded, album title...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14082 [url]

Jun 11 17 4:55 AM

I wasn't sure if this was the right thread for this or not but omg!! I saw Mariah, Roc and Roe, and Tanaka tonight at an event I was invited to through a friend's mother. I would start a new thread but no pics were allowed in the event and I didn't want to make an ass of myself and the people who invited me so I kept my phone off and kept my distance even though she was close enough for me to touch, walking around with the kids! I actually spotted Tanaka first and my heart skipped a beat thinking "where's Maria-" then there she was in an all pink cute looking number with a white belt looking beautiful. My friend swears she heard her say she wanted pizza (there was a little pizza food truck there where we were waiting) and Tanaka ran over there to get some grub lol, Mariah and the kids took off somewhere shortly after until the celeb benefit part of the night. Everyone looked to be in a pretty good mood and nobody was getting in her face or anything. Didn't see Stella anywhere just a security guy.

It was a benefit for a group called College Track and it was at Pixar, there was a little celeb game show and fundraiser she was a part of with Jamie Foxx, Chris Tucker and Janelle Monae, and some guy I didn't recognize lol. There was a little mini game where they made Mariah sing with only "doo-doo-doo" noises to make her team guess the song and even her "doo-doo-doo"s sounded great haha. 

still kind of in shock I saw her and sad I can't find any pics or articles but it was a pretty small low key event, really thankful I got to go!!

edit: found someone's quick vid of the doo-doo-doo game lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLyUG0BKPI/

Last Edited By: lissabird Jun 11 17 5:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14085 [url]

Jun 11 17 8:16 AM

WiseGuyC wrote:
I think I'm ready for another short, possibly even one-worded, album title...

Long time no see! Are you back?

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14086 [url]

Jun 11 17 8:33 AM

ShayneFly wrote:
Was she doing Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl? Why am I shocked she knew it? lol
Queen has kept her ear in the streets for ages! Don't let the haters fool you 

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#14089 [url]

Jun 11 17 1:02 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Happy to hear that Mariah is doing charitable things on the dl! I always assumed she did, but always nice to have some evidence

OMG I didn't read the whole post and I thought you were being shady saying her singing "I Kissed a Girl" was charitable..

Then I realized the event was for charity

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#14090 [url]

Jun 11 17 3:16 PM

That's a great story! Lucky you thanks for sharing!!! Live Mariah singing anything acapella. She made that sound rnb somehow haha!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14091 [url]

Jun 11 17 11:27 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Happy to hear that Mariah is doing charitable things on the dl! I always assumed she did, but always nice to have some evidence

Yeah it was for a really good cause, they mentor and pay for disadvantaged youth to go to college and some of the students were sharing their success stories. Cool to know a little more about the good she's doing that doesn't get advertised on social media!

Quote    Reply   

#14093 [url]

Jun 12 17 10:35 AM

Vincent wrote:
jamiclever wrote:
Happy to hear that Mariah is doing charitable things on the dl! I always assumed she did, but always nice to have some evidence smile.gif

OMG I didn't read the whole post and I thought you were being shady saying her singing "I Kissed a Girl" was charitable..

Then I realized the event was for charity roll.gif
If she had sang "Bon Appetit" it definitely would have been for charity smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14095 [url]

Jun 13 17 5:34 AM

^That's so cool! Gyal is more in tune with the pop gerls that she would have Andy Cohen believe

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#14097 [url]

Jun 13 17 7:58 PM

Mariah was on access hollywood tonight promoting vegas/lionel tour. She looked a bit tired, messy, and bloated, but it was alright. She said monroe is doing background vocals on 2 new songs. She also said that she plans to maybe do another tv series where music is more the focus since that was missing from mariah's world.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,153 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#14098 [url]

Jun 14 17 1:56 AM

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14099 [url]

Jun 14 17 4:46 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVU13NMBJeP/

cjgray91
When leaders in tech, entertainment, and celebrities come together to make a difference! Together we raised millions for College Track students to help them pay for college. To share the stage with folks titans like Tim Cook, Janelle Monae, Mariah Carey and legendary investors like Rob Conway was truly an honor! #janellemonaé #jessewilliams #mariahcarey #scholly #christucker #mchammer #timcook

mimi_pic.png

I guess Stella donated a lot of money or even made this gathering happen for her to be on the center of the picture

Quote    Reply   

rooney1905

#14100 [url]

Jun 14 17 6:57 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVU13NMBJeP/

cjgray91
When leaders in tech, entertainment, and celebrities come together to make a difference! Together we raised millions for College Track students to help them pay for college. To share the stage with folks titans like Tim Cook, Janelle Monae, Mariah Carey and legendary investors like Rob Conway was truly an honor! #janellemonaé #jessewilliams #mariahcarey #scholly #christucker #mchammer #timcook

mimi_pic.png

I guess Stella donated a lot of money or even made this gathering happen for her to be on the center of the picture

My guess is she was shaking Tim Cook down for information about the Memoirs fiasco with downloads of Betcha Gon Know.  She looks like the type to hold grudges that she wasn't even around for.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help