Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#14061 [url]

Jun 5 17 9:04 PM

Not to sound like a *+%$#, but of course this was emotional and of course she was genuine about it. It'd be a chore NOT to be. It doesn't mean she's going to turn into Mary Poppins and be a nice person from here on out. Might she be nicer to fans now? Probably.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#14062 [url]

Jun 6 17 7:12 AM

^It's a good cause, but yeah, not to sound too pessimistic but I bet a lot of this was orchestrated by her team as damage control. Had she not done this she would have been touring kryptonite - she wouldn't have been able to just resume her tour without doing anything as parents wouldn't be letting their kids go near her concerts.

It has kind of irked me, regardless of who is to blame for it, how it's 90% focused on Ariana and the other stars to the point where the ads I saw for the concert didn't even mention what had happened. The Metro had an airbrushed picture of her posing looking sexy, with the other stars behind her with the title "Grande Aid", and no real mention of the attack or those affected.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#14063 [url]

Jun 6 17 9:02 AM

Exclusively from a commercial point of view, this attack and the way it was handled by the media made Ariana a bigger star, if she plays her cards well she will benefit a lot in her next album campaign.

Quote    Reply   

#14065 [url]

Jun 7 17 2:01 AM

The event turned out nicely and had big ratings. Good for Ariana and those involved. Glad it raised a lot of money, too. Hopefully this world becomes a more peaceful place someday.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14066 [url]

Jun 7 17 4:28 AM

MrsIllmatic wrote:
Nobody will care in 2 weeks sadly because something else will happen, it's the world we live in now.
Not even 2 weeks, there was another terror attack in London that killed 7 and left 48 or so injured. smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   

#14067 [url]

Jun 8 17 1:49 AM

Ok so definition of random thought when did Mariah start carrying her own bag around with her? Is this another Stella-ism? I'm sure she's commented before that back in the Tommy days she was told she shouldn't be seen carrying her own bag and I'm sure apart from a few random occasions where she had a little clutch 👛 she was never seen carrying a handbag. Now she's always got a bloody handbag. Is this the end of ultimate diva days?! Mariah carrying her OWN HANDBAG?! I don't like it lol.. Discuss...

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14068 [url]

Jun 8 17 4:01 AM

She needs to carry her own locked bag to stop Stella from stealing her phone?

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14070 [url]

Jun 8 17 9:05 AM

When we see Mariah lugging around her suitcases, call me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14073 [url]

Jun 9 17 11:31 AM

sheenmagazine Mariah Carey #spotted out shopping at @Chanelofficial in Los Angeles this week toting this $9,800 Chanel 2017 Métiers d’Art Collection Evening Bag.

chanel.png

Quote    Reply   

#14074 [url]

Jun 9 17 11:47 AM

I don't understand why people keep saying Stella has "changed" Mariah's style? Mariah has always had terrible taste and has been dressing more or less the same way since 1999. She's also been sporting the fake tan since 2005.

Hello, Mariah is a Long Island girl. You can take the girl out of Long Island...

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14075 [url]

Jun 9 17 12:20 PM

jamiclever wrote:
I don't understand why people keep saying Stella has "changed" Mariah's style? Mariah has always had terrible taste and has been dressing more or less the same way since 1999. She's also been sporting the fake tan since 2005.

Hello, Mariah is a Long Island girl. You can take the girl out of Long Island...

She hasn't changed her style, but Mariah is looking more and more like Stella herself. The huge nails that look like claws, a sparkling case for her cellphone, stupid looking outfits (jeans with feline prints, hoods and sweaters with embroidery and random sentences), 100 pieces of jewelery worn at the same time...

proxy.php?code=401b9c17a223fb07a389258d5

no_glasses_2.jpg

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14076 [url]

Jun 9 17 2:27 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
sheenmagazine Mariah Carey #spotted out shopping at @Chanelofficial in Los Angeles this week toting this $9,800 Chanel 2017 Métiers d’Art Collection Evening Bag.

chanel.png
Come through fashion icon!

Quote    Reply   

#14077 [url]

Jun 9 17 3:23 PM

What the heck can you fit in that Chanel purse?! She is adopting Stella's style and that's a no no. The nails have to go. The excess jewellery has to go. The rest, I can live with. Just 😂😂😂😂

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14080 [url]

Jun 10 17 3:44 AM

^That was the first performance I remember seeing of Mariah and ended up being the first single I ever bought of her. It was what made me a fan!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help