Remove this ad

avatar

alissaveronicaho

Posts: 5,295 Eternally Ardent "M" Lamb

#41 [url]

Sep 5 09 12:35 AM

yougotmeMimi wrote:
some fans should refrain from making videos image


to the maker of this video: trippy much?




imageimage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,225


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#42 [url]

Sep 5 09 1:43 AM

At like 2:02 in "The Beautiful Ones" it sounds like that guy from Dru Hill with the deep voice says "I like to fcuk your pu$sy baby." I've ALWAYS thought that, and I still do not know WHAT he is saying.

Can anyone help?


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Sep 5 09 1:45 AM

^ that just reminded me of the line in honey where the lyrics are

"Come sweeten me with your honey"

to me - it sounds like she's saying

"Come sleep with me, go down on me"



LMAO

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Sep 5 09 1:47 AM

RnB Junkie wrote:
At like 2:02 in "The Beautiful Ones" it sounds like that guy from Dru Hill with the deep voice says "I like to fcuk your pu$sy baby." I've ALWAYS thought that, and I still do not know WHAT he is saying.

Can anyone help?

LOL.... you had to go there -- NOW that I hear it -- it kinda sounds like he's saying "fcuk"


but i don't hear pu$sy... LOL.... he's saying something about "take your picture" LOL

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,225


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#45 [url]

Sep 5 09 1:48 AM

CLo wrote:
^ that just reminded me of the line in honey where the lyrics are

"Come sweeten me with your honey"

to me - it sounds like she's saying

"Come sleep with me, go down on me"



LMAO


She probably really is saying that. <3 her.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,225


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#46 [url]

Sep 5 09 1:49 AM

CLo wrote:
RnB Junkie wrote:
At like 2:02 in "The Beautiful Ones" it sounds like that guy from Dru Hill with the deep voice says "I like to fcuk your pu$sy baby." I've ALWAYS thought that, and I still do not know WHAT he is saying.

Can anyone help?

LOL.... you had to go there -- NOW that I hear it -- it kinda sounds like he's saying "fcuk"


but i don't hear pu$sy... LOL.... he's saying something about "take your picture" LOL


I hear it. But maybe I'm just a dirty bird. I YouTubed Prince's version and he says "You paint a perfect picture"


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

.

Posts: 606 Chillin' at FOMM

#47 [url]

Sep 5 09 6:39 AM

RnB Junkie wrote:
CLo wrote:
RnB Junkie wrote:
At like 2:02 in "The Beautiful Ones" it sounds like that guy from Dru Hill with the deep voice says "I like to fcuk your pu$sy baby." I've ALWAYS thought that, and I still do not know WHAT he is saying.

Can anyone help?

LOL.... you had to go there -- NOW that I hear it -- it kinda sounds like he's saying "fcuk"


but i don't hear pu$sy... LOL.... he's saying something about "take your picture" LOL


I hear it. But maybe I'm just a dirty bird. I YouTubed Prince's version and he says "You paint a perfect picture"
LOL I thought it was "here, take a funny picture"

Quote    Reply   
avatar

alissaveronicaho

Posts: 5,295 Eternally Ardent "M" Lamb

#49 [url]

Sep 5 09 6:43 AM

Scotty LvZ Mariah wrote:
alissaveronicaho wrote:
I am refusing to listen to the dream's "demos" because i want to keep my virginity. I only have to wait 3 weeks to have it in my hands.

I havent listened to a single one either....i havent even heard the real HATE U clip...im rather proud of myself...
lol! I'm a virgin who has hit first base then. I have that clip as my alarm ringtone on my phone.




imageimage

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Vincent

Posts: 20,225


Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#50 [url]

Sep 5 09 10:46 AM

IrresistibleClown wrote:
RnB Junkie wrote:
CLo wrote:
RnB Junkie wrote:
At like 2:02 in "The Beautiful Ones" it sounds like that guy from Dru Hill with the deep voice says "I like to fcuk your pu$sy baby." I've ALWAYS thought that, and I still do not know WHAT he is saying.

Can anyone help?

LOL.... you had to go there -- NOW that I hear it -- it kinda sounds like he's saying "fcuk"


but i don't hear pu$sy... LOL.... he's saying something about "take your picture" LOL


I hear it. But maybe I'm just a dirty bird. I YouTubed Prince's version and he says "You paint a perfect picture"
LOL I thought it was "here, take a funny picture"




_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 [url]

Sep 5 09 12:30 PM

Ok this is weird -- but and I guess not ENTIRELY related to Mariah -- but I think I know what she must've been through



I had a dream that I had sex with Eminem -- and he had 7 toes on each foot --- EW 14 TOES!!!

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Sep 5 09 5:05 PM

and now I am blasting I Don't Wanna Cry live from the Tokyo Dome.... what a great performance --- and a GREAT song.... the lyrics are so palpable.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 5 09 5:09 PM

Tessa22 wrote:
WiseGuyC wrote:
Sure, Miley Cyrus is a role model for a lot of young girls today, but the real MC still inspires...

OMG, that was sooooo adorable! She has good taste, lol. image


imagethat was hilarious! Mimi should copied 1.17-1.23 for the remix video!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help