Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Aug 25 09 5:50 PM

My new passion is to randomly read through CW. Those stans are so funny. It seems like the chocolate thing is already getting old : some now pretend that she is a soprano (which she has never been imo, she is an alto with the ability to hit high notes) and to those who say that she is not they answer : "She's a raspy soprano" (they admit she's raspy just to get their point on the fact that she's a soprano : lmao)

This reminds me of two of my vocal teachers wondering wether is was a natural sopranist or a countet-tenor : endless conversations !!!

A stan even wrote : "You never lose the natural range you were born with" How delusional is that ! Of course you do. Take the exemple of opera : soprano colorature usually becomes dramatic soprano and are mezzo by the end of their careers.

CW is the funniest place to be ! Whitney is perfect ! i love chocolate !

Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 25 09 6:06 PM

And it goes on and on :

AND this is whitney houston and i havent heard any studio enhancments, so most of the vocals on the album were as raw as they come these days. comes sept she'll sound amazing, fingers crossed. right now she's dark mezzo based on the complete album and could be live sept a normal mezzo or quite possibily a dramatic/spinto soprano

Tlc79

#43 [url]

Aug 25 09 7:27 PM

^yeah and come next year she will be able to hit whistle notes and totally blow mariah out of the water.

For those who like Calling You Tonight, here is the mp3 for Johnta's more sublime version

http://www.ziddu.com/download/3477737/JohntaAustin-CallYouTonight.mp3.html

Last Edited By: Tlc79 Aug 25 09 7:42 PM. Edited 2 times.

#46 [url]

Aug 25 09 8:31 PM

Mariahcareyfan123456 wrote:
Question: Is Whitney still pitch perfect? Don't u lose that once you get older?
You lose that once you snort your body weight in crack.

And Cocoa is faaaar from pitch perfect, even on her record. Have a listen and you'll see.

MamaKaiyan

#47 [url]

Aug 25 09 8:34 PM

NoelMC2 wrote:
YES Million Dollar Bill isn't doing well on itunes its day of release! Let's all celebrate! Cheers!!!!

You really are an annoying idiot. Seriously.

@NickCannon:  First date with my wife, we were play karate fighting.
She kicked me in my chest and knocked the wind out of me! I felt like a lil B!tch!

~~~LOL Hopefully, she did it w/out heels~~~

#50 [url]

Aug 25 09 8:46 PM

MamaKaiyan wrote:

NoelMC2 wrote:

YES Million Dollar Bill isn't doing well on itunes its day of release! Let's all celebrate! Cheers!!!!

What? That's what most in this thread are spewing through their posts, that's clear as day. HERE'S TO ANOTHER FLOP! YAYYYY!!!!

Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Aug 25 09 8:58 PM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
NoelMC2 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

#52 [url]

Aug 25 09 9:06 PM

and the lambs complain about the promo mariah does???

i'm sorry, mariah is/has always been a professional. she always trys, and whitney has an album coming out in a few days and she has done no interviews/music videos yet?? pathetic.

whitney is off my list

i'll always remember her MLIYL album though, and a few body guard songs.. other than that, i am done with her as a singer until i see her acting a lil bit more professional..

whitney! u have a JOB. GET THE F*** UP AND PROMOTE!!! CRACK WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WAITING FOR U WHEN U GET BACK HOME!

Photobucket

#53 [url]

Aug 25 09 9:18 PM

vision90 wrote:

MamaKaiyan wrote:

NoelMC2 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

MissyJG

#54 [url]

Aug 25 09 9:31 PM

Listened to the album last night and I think it's great!! Better than I expected because the weakest tracks were strangely enough the ones they released. MDB is good but there are better ones. I liked almost all of them the first time I listened to them. Lots of potential hits. It's fresh but not trendy. The style is just perfect for Whitney and exactly what I wanted. The only downpoint is that tone of her voice has changed quite a bit and there are moments where her voice could've sounded better but then there are moments when her voice amazes you again.

Flyingfree, I just gotta say your avatar always freaks me out. lol.

#56 [url]

Aug 25 09 9:41 PM

NhWxMaN wrote:
i really really hope call you tonight gets released. it is incredible! i love her vocals.

I agree! They'd be crazy to not release it next.

#57 [url]

Aug 25 09 10:17 PM

I am REALLY HAPPY Whitney is flopping so bad. Her work ethic is whack (like her crack addiction) and she does not deserve to make The Greatest Comeback. You cannot just rely on being "THE VOICE" (which is almost gone) and not work hard to earn a respectable comeback. Funny how all these "Greatest Comeback" promo will fall flat on Whitney, her team and some of her delusional fans.

They should change the promo to THE FLOPPEST COMEBACK instead and maybe she'll get more symphathy and sell a few more thousand albums.

Lets do the "1st Singles" Review:
IDKMOS - FLOP
ILTY - FLOPPING BIG TIME (No. 71 debut and off the charts after debut)
MDB - ALREADY FLOPPING much faster than ILTY

CYT - possible the best single choice as a 2nd single but this will NOT break the top 40 .

CONCLUSION: After 4 leaked potential 1st Singles and no hit single to crack Top 40. Album is a flop (even before the release). I wonder what excuses the delusional fans will have?

Bottom line - Whitney does not care to make a comeback or make any quality music so fans should just look for a worthier artist they can be "Obesessed" about.

Last Edited By: Irresistable boy Aug 25 09 10:37 PM. Edited 1 time.

#58 [url]

Aug 25 09 11:11 PM

People, people, please. Rest easy. Promo has arrived. From Cocoa's facebook:

FilmmakerLA wrote:

Whitney Houston Help turn Whitney's I Look To You into a worldwide event! Show your support by changing your profile picture to the I Look To You album cover! After you've changed your profile picture, leave a comment on facebook! Click on the link below & download!

#60 [url]

Aug 25 09 11:56 PM

Let's continue to hold hands and hope the prayers for Whitney failing from those on this board are answered!!!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help