Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2121 [url]

Oct 12 16 10:53 AM

Tbh I wouldn't put it past her to fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate á la Beyonce.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2122 [url]

Oct 13 16 5:28 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Tbh I wouldn't put it past her to fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate á la Beyonce.

Its a pillow! And the next she goes for a shop around Dubai to casually spend a few million, I will pull it out her sweater and expose her smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Colson

#2123 [url]

Jan 3 17 7:21 PM

It’s a boy!

Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana welcomed their first child, a son, on Tuesday, Jan. 3, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

“Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” her rep says in a statement.

“Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”

Jackson married Qatari businessman Al Mana in 2012, and news of their first child’s impending arrival was reported in May. Speculation first began when the singer postponed her Unbreakable World Tour so, as she said in a video posted to Twitter in early April, she and Al Mana could focus on their family.

“We’re in the second leg of the tour, and there actually has been a sudden change,” she said in the clip. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know.

“My husband and I are planning our family,” she continued. “So I’m going to have to delay the tour.”

In October, the singer shared a baby bump photo exclusively with PEOPLE, saying, “We thank God for our blessing.”

Though Jackson has been fairly quiet regarding her pregnancy, she was spotted running errands for baby supplies at London’s Back in Action furniture store in September. And while she was out and about, Jackson kept her baby bump under wraps in sweatpants, a black sweater and a matching scarf.

Soon after the sighting, a source close to the Jackson family told PEOPLE Jackson was eager to become a mom for the first time.

“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” the source said in September. “She actually feels very good about everything.”

Her older brother Jermaine Jackson has also shared a few details of his youngest sister’s pregnancy journey.

“She’ll be a great mother because she is very tough, very strict,” Jermaine, 61, who has nine children of his own, said in May.

“But I tell her, ‘If you need any parenting skills or baby skills, let me know because I’m the best diaper changer there is on this planet, still to this day.’ ”

http://people.com/babies/janet-jackson-welcomes-son-eissa/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2128 [url]

Apr 10 17 9:35 AM

Janet Jackson has reportedly split from her multi-millionaire husband of five years just months after giving birth to her first child.

The 50-year-old singer and her man Wissam Al Mana welcomed son Eissa into the world on January 3, and it is now claimed the couple have decided their relationship just isn't working out, and that it's best to go their separate ways.
"Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn't working and to go their separate ways," a source told the Mail on Sunday.
"They’re both busy people but determined to be good parents, even if they’re apart.
"It’s amicable and Eissa will stay with his mother, who is basing herself in London."

Janet and her husband, Qatari billionaire, married in 2012 in an intimate ceremony in front of their family and friends.

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janet-jackson-splits-millionaire-husband-10187764

OMG somebody tell ha to hook up with Mimi on the ultimate break-up duet.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#2130 [url]

Apr 10 17 1:04 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Jesus, Janet didn't waste anytime getting out of there once her 'contract' was up  smiley: eek smiley: eek

She needs to write gold digging for dummies and give Mariah a copy. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2131 [url]

Apr 10 17 1:31 PM

hottiecasanova wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
Jesus, Janet didn't waste anytime getting out of there once her 'contract' was up  smiley: eek smiley: eek

She needs to write gold digging for dummies and give Mariah a copy. smiley: laugh
smiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2133 [url]

Apr 12 17 4:22 PM

Articles are saying he was a crazy controlling muslim and it got worse with the baby so she finally had enough. I could believe that, I mean I definitely was hesitant when I first heard he was a practicing muslim. She's obviously always been open and free with her sexuality and that's a big no-no for women in that culture. I don't think he used her just for a baby, why go through the publicity of marrying someone famous just to have a baby? With his money he could have virtually any woman he wants. But who knows with these Jacksons, nothing's ever normal or straight-forward with them..

Last Edited By: BeyondIdolization Apr 12 17 4:25 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#2134 [url]

Apr 13 17 1:08 PM

"Janet played it so smart she went and married someone as rich as her voice should be. I guess she wins. You know she played the game. Silent, but deadly." ~ Patti Labelle, Got 2B Real

#calledit

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2135 [url]

Apr 17 17 5:53 PM

Janet Jackson ‘to reschedule her 75 axed tour dates as she plans new album about motherhood’

517623282.jpg?w=748&h=503&crop=1

Jackson welcomed her first child, a baby boy called Eissa Al Mana,, with estranged husband Wissam Al Mana in on January 3.

However, the pair are believed to have split earlier this month and now it looks like Janet is going to throw her energy into her previously canned tour, as well as getting back to the studio from a new album.

A source told The Sun newspaper: ‘Having a baby has upped her desire to release positive music and she wants her new songs to be a celebration of life, love and motherhood.

‘She plans to get back on tour in North America in October, followed by a brand new album.’

Janet postponed her Unbreakable world tour in April last year, revealing at the time she wanted to focus on becoming a mother.

And the dates will fall become part of a new tour titled State Of The World, set to hit North America this October.

‘Last year’s incomplete Unbreakable World Tour is being revamped to become  the State Of The World Tour and she is already scheduling summer rehearsals,’ the source added.

Janet, 50, married Wissam, 42, in a private ceremony in 2012.

However, it was reported they have now called off their marriage, with a source saying earlier this month: ‘Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways.’

Wissam penned an emotional message to the pop star amidst claims they have separated.

Alongside a black and white photo of the pop star, he wrote: ‘To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend. I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x (sic).’

It comes after Janet took to her website on Saturday to share the very first picture of her newborn son.

The black-and-white shot, which showed her cradling Eissa, was captioned: ‘My baby and me after nap time.’

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2138 [url]

Apr 18 17 9:22 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
^I don't believe that for a second. What was the source? The daily fail?

Which part? Her getting off her ass to properly do a tour? Her getting off her ass to properly get behind an album? With her track record, I can understand your disbelief. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2139 [url]

Apr 19 17 10:39 AM

I've been told by my reliable JanFam sources that the tour will be announced in the beginning of May, and it is indeed called the 'State of the World' Tour.

Taking a page out of Mimi's book with the song from 1901 titled tour

Rather than a new album, she should just re-release Unbreakable IMO with some new songs tacted on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2140 [url]

Apr 19 17 10:43 AM

Vincent wrote:
I've been told by my reliable JanFam sources that the tour will be announced in the beginning of May, and it is indeed called the 'State of the World' Tour.

I think I (and many others) will have been too burned in the past to even bother getting tickets for this smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help