#Beautiful

#2101 [url]

May 5 16 1:48 PM

"Dammn Baby" music video:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2102 [url]

May 5 16 8:12 PM

Wait! Janet cancels a tour because she's pregnant and then releases a song called Damn Baby!? smiley: laugh

Anyway, I hope the tour picks up again next year if possible and extends to Australia. I saw her in 1998 and I'd definitely be interested in still seeing her.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#2103 [url]

May 6 16 1:43 AM

The thought did cross my mind that she might be faking pregnancy like Beyonce did, in this case to get out of a flop tour (meaning she's really using a surrogate but will pretend she's carrying it herself).

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2104 [url]

May 6 16 5:57 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
The thought did cross my mind that she might be faking pregnancy like Beyonce did, in this case to get out of a flop tour (meaning she's really using a surrogate but will pretend she's carrying it herself).

I won't lie, I thought the same thing (even though I don't think Beyoncé faked her pregnancy). It honestly wouldn't shock me if JJ fakes it and uses a surrogate. Janet being Janet, she'll vanish into the ether now she's bottled this tour and you'll be lucky to even see her, so faking the baby would be pretty easy.

Quote    Reply   

#2105 [url]

May 18 16 6:21 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:

But was the tour a flopping? I thought tickets were selling and most of the dates on Wikipedia look sold out.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2106 [url]

May 18 16 8:08 AM

nickad100 wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:

But was the tour a flopping? I thought tickets were selling and most of the dates on Wikipedia look sold out.

In Europe, the tour was a total flop. In America, I think the first leg did but the second was vastly undersold.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2110 [url]

Jun 10 16 6:47 PM

nickad100 wrote:
Do we think she'll ever do another interview again?

More chance of that than a tour I guess smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2112 [url]

Jun 15 16 6:17 PM

^ I love that song, its one of the most amazing ones on Unbreakable and the lyrics have always touched me - "wont accept no excuses, tolerate no abuses" is such a classic, old school Janet Jackson lyric. That was a nice tribute (from a fan, Janet didn't make it).

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2113 [url]

Jun 21 16 7:56 AM

I listened to the album this morning cause it had been a while since I last played it all, but since I didn't keep all the songs on my computer I decided to play it on Spotify.

B*tch!! Why didn't I keep "Night"? I'm a mess. That song is a bop, I love the instrumental breakdown that could've been on the Control album and it reminded me of "Meteorite." Like I felt the need to play it after it.

Quote    Reply   

#2116 [url]

Sep 29 16 9:29 PM

Glad to see Janet proving all those people saying she isn't carrying this baby wrong.

Miss you Janet! Now have this baby, get your sh*t together and go back on tour-- you canceled my date and Ima need to see your a** live before I die

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2118 [url]

Sep 30 16 5:58 AM

jamiclever wrote:
Glad to see Janet proving all those people saying she isn't carrying this baby wrong.

She needs to take that cushion out from under her jumper and give me my UK tour!!! smiley: tongue smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2119 [url]

Oct 12 16 9:00 AM

14690987_1001885913271649_55915711459896

Janet Jackson Officially Announces Her Pregnancy ‘Blessing’ at 50 – See the Exclusive Photo!

Janet Jackson is one glowing mom-to-be.

The 50-year-old singer is officially confirming her pregnancy and showing off her growing baby bump exclusively with PEOPLE.

“We thank God for our blessing,” says the star.

After Jackson announced in April she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour in May to focus on “planning” a family with her husband Wissam Al Mana, sources confirmed to PEOPLE the star was expecting her first child.

Over the last few months, Jackson has kept a low profile and was last spotted shopping for baby buys at London’s Back in Action furniture store.

“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” a source close to the Jackson family previously told PEOPLE. “She actually feels very good about everything.”

For more on how Janet Jackson is prepping for motherhood, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

— Melody Chiu with reporting by Blaine Zuckerman

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2120 [url]

Oct 12 16 9:02 AM

In other news Janet received a nomination at the AMAs for Best Soul/R&B Female Artist. You can vote for Janet at http://ama.votenow.tv/ (US only)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help