Remove this ad

#1181 [url]

Mar 17 10 4:31 PM

I don't know whether to drink a green beer or grab a 40...haaaa Happy St. Patrick's Day : )
about 1 hours ago via web

In the car listening to the radio in la- O.D.B. 2 songs in a row.. I miss him!!! Nostalgic moments.
about 23 hours ago via web

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MrSpice

#1182 [url]

Mar 17 10 5:32 PM

The thought of Mariah drinking beer in general is kind of hilarious...but a 40?! LMAO. She'd be drunk as a skunk. I wish she could make little drunk youtube videos that only FOMMers could access. 

Quote    Reply   

Emancipated Tamale

make it happen.

#1183 [url]

Mar 17 10 7:13 PM

MrSpice wrote:
The thought of Mariah drinking beer in general is kind of hilarious...but a 40?! LMAO. She'd be drunk as a skunk. I wish she could make little drunk youtube videos that only FOMMers could access. 
I love drunk mariah!

Quote    Reply   

#1184 [url]

Mar 17 10 7:24 PM

MrSpice wrote:
You do know it was a joke about her being mixed? 

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#1185 [url]

Mar 17 10 9:36 PM

MrsIllmatic wrote:
MrSpice wrote:
You do know it was a joke about her being mixed? 

Yeah It was a clever/amusing way to do it It went with Nick's St. Blacktrick's day.

@NickCannon:  First date with my wife, we were play karate fighting.
She kicked me in my chest and knocked the wind out of me! I felt like a lil B!tch!

~~~LOL Hopefully, she did it w/out heels~~~

Last Edited By: MamaKaiyan Mar 17 10 9:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

catch909

#1186 [url]

Mar 21 10 5:38 PM

Snooki from Jersey Shore, yet again, mentions Mariah: 

Like Mariah Carey, that's my side!!! RT @shawnsmurray: @Sn00ki u always taken pics of ur left side of ur face why? about 18 hours ago via UberTwitter

Coupon Pro

Quote    Reply   

Colson

#1189 [url]

Mar 23 10 2:56 PM

^Why, with all the chaos that's been going on the past few days. She must be just laying low right now until all these rumors die down.

Quote    Reply   

#1190 [url]

Mar 23 10 5:18 PM

To set the record straight. She could let us know she's in the studio, what kind of songs she's working on, when she's expecting it out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MamaKaiyan

#1191 [url]

Mar 23 10 5:21 PM

Colson wrote:
^Why, with all the chaos that's been going on the past few days. She must be just laying low right now until all these rumors die down.

She's just been busy. And, she was going to tweet a day ago, but Twitter kept saying, "Forbidden." So, Sade tweeted a, 'Hi and LYM" from Mariah. She was with Mariah, at the time. And, she also said, that Mariah doesn't know why IDJ cancelled the Remix album.

But, I will say, I really disagree with fans tweeting Sade with questions about/for Mariah or to give Mariah messages. She's 14 yrs old, fans need to give it a rest. When Mariah is ready to talk, she will. Fans even have gone as far as to tweet the child with some pretty mean stuff about Mariah.

@NickCannon:  First date with my wife, we were play karate fighting.
She kicked me in my chest and knocked the wind out of me! I felt like a lil B!tch!

~~~LOL Hopefully, she did it w/out heels~~~

Quote    Reply   

WiseGuyC

Posts: 3,982 "You love me more than you love sunny summer days."

#1192 [url]

Mar 23 10 10:21 PM

Testing! I can't let this thing foil my ability to communicate w/my loved ones for another day! (Said in an extremely dramatic manner)lol

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1195 [url]

Mar 24 10 7:44 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
Colson wrote:

She's just been busy. And, she was going to tweet a day ago, but Twitter kept saying, "Forbidden." So, Sade tweeted a, 'Hi and LYM" from Mariah. She was with Mariah, at the time. And, she also said, that Mariah doesn't know why IDJ cancelled the Remix album.

But, I will say, I really disagree with fans tweeting Sade with questions about/for Mariah or to give Mariah messages. She's 14 yrs old, fans need to give it a rest. When Mariah is ready to talk, she will. Fans even have gone as far as to tweet the child with some pretty mean stuff about Mariah.
So true, but not surprising.

Quote    Reply   

MrSpice

#1196 [url]

Mar 24 10 12:32 PM

LMAO...I thought we were talking about Sade the musician...was so confused. Interesting that it was IDJ that cancelled the remix album and Mariah didn't know why. Lack of communication between artist and label - especially when it's someone like Mariah - is horrible.

It REEKS of 1999 with Sony.

That's why I really hope she sticks to her guns and starts working with people who actually treat her with respect and realize her undeniable potential as an ageless artist who will forever retain her cool and ability to write perfect pop tracks, and thus, also, as a bountiful business asset.

Beiber is IDJ's new queen - I wouldn't be surprised if his 'alleged' quote came from label talk. A lot of the Memoirs era was them trying to market her as past her prime. Virtually almost all promo for the record itself centered around her in long black dresses performing IWKWLI, which was preceded by label-made introductory videos highlighting select, mostly youthful, uptempo cuts from her legacy catalog.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1197 [url]

Mar 24 10 12:44 PM

MrSpice wrote:
LMAO...I thought we were talking about Sade the musician...was so confused. Interesting that it was IDJ that cancelled the remix album and Mariah didn't know why. Lack of communication between artist and label - especially when it's someone like Mariah - is horrible.

It REEKS of 1999 with Sony.

That's why I really hope she sticks to her guns and starts working with people who actually treat her with respect and realize her undeniable potential as an ageless artist who will forever retain her cool and ability to write perfect pop tracks, and thus, also, as a bountiful business asset.

Beiber is IDJ's new queen - I wouldn't be surprised if his 'alleged' quote came from label talk. A lot of the Memoirs era was them trying to market her as past her prime. Virtually almost all promo for the record itself centered around her in long black dresses performing IWKWLI, which was preceded by label-made introductory videos highlighting select, mostly youthful, uptempo cuts from her legacy catalog.
Why would a label market their own artist as a "hasbeen"?  Way too paranoid.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#1200 [url]

Mar 28 10 3:46 PM

Oh, it's a Porshe truck. I was expecting a convertible one, dunno why 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply