Remove this ad

Pandem0nium

#41 [url]

Jul 7 09 11:09 PM

some peope are sick (including some of her so-called hardcore fans)
Next time you go to a funeral, I dare you to sing a song.

Witness the FULL POWER of the LAMB-FORCE !!!
SheepCircle.jpg picture by emancipati0n 
(¯`·ÞåndémÖn!ûM·´¯)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jul 8 09 12:21 AM

Pandem0nium wrote:
some peope are sick (including some of her so-called hardcore fans)
Next time you go to a funeral, I dare you to sing a song.

The one time it shouldn't be about Mariah Carey...her so-called hardocre fans and people who just like to talk about her for no reason and wait for her to be vulnerable make it about her. It's disgusting and I see why Mariah Carey fans have the reputation they have. It's very fitting of the lambs to be dumb and blind.

And I'm not saying all...but really it's disgusting that people really want to disect her voice when she was clearly choking up due to emotions. And everyone deals with their emotions in a different way.

Everyone in my office of at least 100 were in tears especially at the end of the performance. It was emotional. But I guess some fans are so used to seeing her lack emotion that when she actually does show it they mistake it for bad singing. I don't know only the hardcore lambs can answer that one.

imageimage

Quote    Reply   

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#43 [url]

Jul 8 09 12:57 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont) 9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that (cont) 3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me. (Cont

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people(cont)

He inspired with his timeless music. He will be forever in our hearts.
I can't even believe she felt the need to apologize. I could only imagine how it must feel receiving all that hatred after you tried your best to keep your composure during a memorial of one of your idols. She should not have to apologize for being human. image

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:46 AM

Hott TAMALE wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont) 9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that (cont) 3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me. (Cont

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people(cont)

I can't even believe she felt the need to apologize. I could only imagine how it must feel receiving all that hatred after you tried your best to keep your composure during a memorial of one of your idols. She should not have to apologize for being human. image

imageimage

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#45 [url]

Jul 8 09 2:13 AM

Hott TAMALE wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

That's part of the problem, some don't see her as "human." They just see the star/a machine/a moneymaker/etc......She's not supposed to display human emotions/feelings. She's supposed to be professional at all times, otherwise she deserves to be ripped apart. And, some of her fans are the worst. I don't think any blogger, Perez included, can tear Mariah apart, like some fans can.

But, at the end of the performance, she had her husband---who took the day off from filming to be there for her. Hopefully, he took her Blackberry away, so she didn't have to continually read insensitive tweets.

I guess because people decide to buy an album and support an artist, they feel they have a right to degrade them as well. Sad. Really sad. I guess some have learned nothing from the untimely death of MJ. You don't know what you got, until it is gone.

Last Edited By: MamaKaiyan Jul 8 09 2:21 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#46 [url]

Jul 8 09 2:42 AM

WiseGuyC wrote:
Oh my God, I can't believe she's apologizing... why do I get the feeling that she's been receiving tweets from so-called "fans" (maybe some familiar faces around these boards) about her performance?! I swear, the nerve of some folks... disgusting!

Maybe Em should be replaced with a lamb in your sig...........I kid

Kinda.............not really.

Quote    Reply   

Colson

#47 [url]

Jul 8 09 7:45 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:

Hott TAMALE wrote:

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont) 9 minutes ago
from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked
up when I saw him there in front of me. (Cont

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his
music and the millions of people(cont)

I can't even believe she felt the need to apologize. I could only imagine how it must feel receiving all that hatred after you tried your
best to keep your composure during a memorial of one of your idols. She should not have to apologize for being human. image

That's part of the problem, some don't see her as "human." They just see the star/a machine/a moneymaker/etc......She's not supposed to
display human emotions/feelings. She's supposed to be professional at all times, otherwise she deserves to be ripped apart. And, some of her fans are the
worst. I don't think any blogger, Perez included, can tear Mariah apart, like some fans can.

But, at the end of the performance, she had her husband---who took the day off from filming to be there for her. Hopefully, he took her Blackberry away, so she
didn't have to continually read insensitive tweets.

I guess because people decide to buy an album and support an artist, they feel they have a right to degrade them as well. Sad. Really sad. I guess some have
learned nothing from the untimely death of MJ. You don't know what you got, until it is gone.

Well said.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jul 8 09 8:46 AM

^ I think everyone who called fans and complained about her IBT perfomance makes her more insecure.....poor you MC......some fans are too overboard with this heart fell performance.....this is in funeral condition....everybody fell emotional including MC....and now she need to apologize to the fans....SAD!!

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jul 8 09 10:28 AM

Thats the thing--- anyone that would personally send Mariah a tweet and tell her that she was bad -- IS NOT A FAN

I personally believe that anyone that really thinks her voice now is horrible or if it "makes them sad" that her voice sounds the way it does now -- IS NOT A FAN

My main squeeze used to LOVE Mariarh (now he's a Beyonce stan) and we were watching an old performance of VOL and he said "its sad that she can't sing that way anymore" I was like -- why is it SAD? I mean why should that make you sad? Doesn't make sense.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#50 [url]

Jul 8 09 12:04 PM

^We all feel a bit sad I'm sure that Mariah can't sing like that anymore. Doesn't make us non-fans.

To go being hateful towards her because of it is when you start questioning why people are even here.

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jul 8 09 12:33 PM

A lil' off topic, but concerning MCs tweets...

I've been reading some tweets from when she was most inmersed in recording Memoirs. I was thinking how cool would it be if she made some sort of reference to the title of the songs she's talking about (without giving the title away for obvious Copyright issues).

Then, when we have the album, we can read her tweets from when she was recording that particular song and relate even more. Just thought it'be nice. Like with Obsessed it could have been "laying all these nice vocals for Os, I quite like the second verse..." (or whatever).

Quote    Reply   

Pandem0nium

#53 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:12 PM

Manuel MC Forever wrote:
Its funny read all this comments, but in the press and media theyre actually praising Mariahs performance...
Indeed they are!
In my country, she is getting Great positive press and Huge props !!!

(¯`·ÞåndémÖn!ûM·´¯)

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:28 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
^We all feel a bit sad I'm sure that Mariah can't sing like that anymore. Doesn't make us non-fans.

To go being hateful towards her because of it is when you start questioning why people are even here.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sad she doesn't sing like that anymore because I used to hate her because she literally would kill the melody on nearly every song she had.

I'm quite content with the voice she has now...she still sounds better than many, many,many people topping the charts.

imageimage

Quote    Reply   

muratmc

#56 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:29 PM

Pandem0nium, where are you from? (I don't even know your name lol, you gotta update your "profile" infos. image )

But I remember your nickname from a PS game. image

Quote    Reply   

Pandem0nium

#57 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:32 PM

Johnny Roberts wrote:
^ That's because she didn't sound bad. She hit some off notes because she was nervous and choked up. But overall she was fantastic.
Exactly! The performance was commendable!
Good, positive publicity!

(¯`·ÞåndémÖn!ûM·´¯)

Last Edited By: Pandem0nium Jul 8 09 1:36 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jul 8 09 1:43 PM

Johnny Roberts wrote:
^ That's because she didn't sound bad. She hit some off notes because she was nervous and choked up. But overall she was fantastic.

That's what i think also....i didn't think sounded bad...just a rough start because it was in emotional condition. For me, Mariah always an icon since most her songs is related to me, and i accepted her voice condition already.......what i'm wary is only her stage performance and her insecurity.....specially know when everybody can twit her, about her voice.....and blame her for such condition. Everybody have different perceptions but i hope they (who blame her and called as fans) also can be more sensitive with her.

Quote    Reply   

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#60 [url]

Jul 8 09 2:10 PM

whatitlooklike wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sad she doesn't sing like that anymore because I used to hate her because she literally would kill the melody on nearly every song she had.

I'm quite content with the voice she has now...she still sounds better than many, many,many people topping the charts.
Agreed. In fact, I don't think she gets enough credit for that.

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help