Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#25 [url]

Jul 5 09 10:11 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
MariahCarey I just want to thank all of you who have been supporting me and showing me love for so long. Words cannot express my gratitude...(Cont)

MariahCarey Thank you for inspiring me to make music. I will do my best to make you proud. I love you and appreciate you so much. You keep me going. LYM
<3<3<3<3<3

Quote    Reply   

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#26 [url]

Jul 5 09 11:19 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
MariahCarey I just want to thank all of you who have been supporting me and showing me love for so long. Words cannot express my gratitude...(Cont)

MariahCarey Thank you for inspiring me to make music. I will do my best to make you proud. I love you and appreciate you so much. You keep me going. LYM
awww she's greatimage

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#28 [url]

Jul 5 09 3:26 PM

Colson wrote:
Hmmm, that was so random, but we love you too, Mariah!image
I thought so too.........but, then I thought, maybe she was feeling sentimental and reflecting. Didn't her dad die July 4th? I fgured that was partly why she tweeted "celebrate life."

Quote    Reply   

Colson

#30 [url]

Jul 5 09 7:02 PM

MamaKaiyan wrote:

Colson wrote:

Hmmm, that was so random, but we love you too, Mariah!image
I thought so too.........but, then I thought, maybe she was feeling sentimental and reflecting. Didn't her dad die July 4th? I fgured that was
partly why she tweeted "celebrate life."

True, not to mention the recent celebrity deaths that have been happening the past few weeks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NhWxMaN

#31 [url]

Jul 6 09 12:06 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:

i love how she is so sweet and personable!!

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#33 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:28 PM

Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont) 9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that (cont) 3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me. (Cont

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people(cont)

He inspired with his timeless music. He will be forever in our hearts.

Last Edited By: Mariah10Carey88 Jul 7 09 8:32 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#34 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:32 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont) 9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that (cont) 3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me. (Cont

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people(cont)

Mariah showed a lot of strengh not crying during her performance image

Quote    Reply   

WiseGuyC

Posts: 3,982 "You love me more than you love sunny summer days."

#35 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:35 PM

Oh my God, I can't believe she's apologizing... why do I get the feeling that she's been receiving tweets from so-called "fans" (maybe some familiar faces around these boards) about her performance?! I swear, the nerve of some folks... disgusting!

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#37 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:41 PM

WiseGuyC wrote:
Oh my God, I can't believe she's apologizing... why do I get the feeling that she's been receiving tweets from so-called "fans" (maybe some familiar faces around these boards) about her performance?! I swear, the nerve of some folks... disgusting!

She said just after that she could have done better. I still think there's some kind of filter and Mariah doesn't receive most of the things sent to her

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:41 PM

She doesn't need to apologize. It was apparent she emotional. Also, I don't think the performers were aware that the casket would be present. Larry King talked after the memorial broadcast and even though he was invited by the family he said he had no clue the casket would be the center piece.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 7 09 9:38 PM

Oh God. Poor Mariah.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help