Mondegreen strikes again

lmao

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

WiseGuyC

Posts: 3,982 "You love me more than you love sunny summer days."

#1 [url]

Jun 17 09 3:29 PM

Technically, Marshall could have a complex about nipples... his mom was never there (allegedly). image image

#3 [url]

What is "fart like a whale?"

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Kevon

Administrator

#5 [url]

seanjonmc wrote:
What is "fart like a whale?"
On 'I Stay In Love' when Mariah is supposed to be saying "Front like 'Oh well'", she sounds more like she's saying "Fart like a whale"

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

vinjer

#7 [url]

I think in this case the pronunciation is very clear:) but any kind of complex fits Feminem, so...

#8 [url]

Napolean Complex is a very well-known term, I think only really young people or foreigners would not get that line on first listen.

HeavenlySender

#9 [url]

I was thinkin this last night...lmao! It does sound like she saids nipple complex!

'You'll always be my baby...and we will linger on...time can't erase a feeling this strong!'

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#10 [url]

alissaveronicaho wrote:
esettle0 wrote:

imageI love that you are playing Obsessed on repeat!!!

Remove this ad

muratmc

#11 [url]

I already knew about the general meaning of this term; but the Urban Dictionary has a more appropriate definiton for the situation he's in, lol:

A backwoods term for a short white man who acts black, i.e. "Wigger".

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#13 [url]

I was thinking this all day yesterday when I trying to figure out the lyrics

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#14 [url]

muratmc wrote:
I already knew about the general meaning of this term; but the Urban Dictionary has a more appropriate definiton for the situation he's in, lol:

A backwoods term for a short white man who acts black, i.e. "Wigger".
and I would have said that Sarkozy has a Napolean complex too, but maybe that's the European meaning. The US might have adapted their ownimage

#16 [url]

*Obsessed Positivity Thread* Keepin' the Negativity out of our George Foreman

He's all up in my George Foreman is the funniest thing I've heard in a long timeimage.

Basically a thread for positivity on the Obsessed front, when you get tired of people saying how it's gonna fade out fast or that it's weak or anything else negative. You can come here and take a load off and see all the positives. The song is a stone groove smash hit wonder, tell why you love the song in this thread.

The Lyrics, Mean Girls shoutout line, the melody, the production.

Stamos

#17 [url]

Re: *Obsessed Positivity Thread* Keepin' the Negativity out of our George Foreman

I'm on board!!!

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

#18 [url]

Re: *Obsessed Positivity Thread* Keepin' the Negativity out of our George Foreman

I feel different about it, compared to her 2000's lead singles.
LOVERBOY was pure c**p.
ITL was a cool song, but lyrically it didn't bring a lot...
TOUCH MY BODY is indeed a very catchy song, but perhaps a little too "campy" for a almost 40 year-old woman.

OBSESSED is actually about SOMETHING, SOMEONE... Mariah's telling about a situation (which we know it's real), the lyrics are clever, humorous, ironic.
The melody is catchy, but not that immediate, so it definately leaves room for the song to grow.
The "why are you so obsessed with me?" part is infectous, like the ""so,so,so,so" adlibs throughout the whole song.
I feel this is a good song for summer, it has a funny vibe which is not so "stupid".

Everybody's entiled to their own opinion, this is mine. I also think it might catch on the general audience as we go on with days, hopefully.

#19 [url]

Its another number 1 debut for sure!
It has been a long time where I played a MC song so many times in a row, I must have heard it about 50 times now. The last song that I couldn't stop listening to was Heartbreaker, 10 years ago. Well done MC!

greekmenrule

#20 [url]

I can't wait for the video!!!!! which I am hoping will be pure FIRE!!!! maybe a homage to 'Honey'!!!!! In terms of Sexiness and Attitude!!!!! W/ A Little Dancing as well...

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help