Remove this ad

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#1041 [url]

Jun 17 09 3:51 AM

is that really the official remix? so she really didnt resing any part of it?

anyway, the original is a real grower... I def. like it better this morning than last night. The fast O O O O is the best, I wish it was feat. more in the song!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

vinjer

#1045 [url]

Jun 17 09 8:19 AM

I was listening to the remix till 4 a.m!Non stop! The first time I heard the song I was in a"ermm....." state for a few mins and then it totally BLEW UP!I'm totally obsessed now!Esp with the magical belting after 03:19.I so want her to smash every chart with this!!!Don't know why people are saying it'll flop in Europe?!

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#1049 [url]

Jun 17 09 11:51 AM

I feel like this song almost makes up for Migrate, i.e. the most obvious hit on E=MC2, not being released LOL. It's like a harder Migrate, both the beat and lyrically. I love the "you're delusional" parts and the "last man on earth, still couldn't hit this". Gotta love that b!tch.

Quote    Reply   

vinjer

#1050 [url]

Jun 17 09 11:59 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
I . It's like a harder Migrate,

Didn't the 'grocery boy" describe it in the exact same way?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#1051 [url]

Jun 17 09 12:34 PM

^ I haven't followed everything he's said, but didn't he also say that Obsessed starts with high notes like Migrate? Which it obviously doesn't..

Quote    Reply   

#1056 [url]

Jun 17 09 2:38 PM

I know alot of people feel this can't be an Internation Hit but I think there is some hope. This song has major additude that shows a much more Edgy Mariah and it's a very strong song that is also totally club friendly. Now places like Europe aren't into Dance/ Club music and song's from female artist that are fierce and strong with additude. This song has all that going for it so don't be suprised if it takes off well in alot of other countries.

The Video is gonna be the final factor though it's gotta be something crazy to where u just can't stop Watching it.

Quote    Reply   

jeezblah

Waiting MC

#1059 [url]

Jun 17 09 8:57 PM

yeh he did
he is a liar!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help