#1021 [url]

Jun 16 09 9:03 PM

I heard FLOW 93.5 in Toronto play it 2x's

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jrsoares

#1025 [url]

Jun 16 09 10:48 PM

FINAAAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEARDTHE SONG.

I might be the last one here, I KNOW! lol

Well, this is different for her, I mean, VERY different for her, I was expecting something more of a Heartbreaker vibe, but this is way more current than that.

This is really a club banger and she hasn't had that since the '90s.

My favorite part:

''You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy you're losing your mind''

LOVE THE WAY SHE SINGS THAT LINE.

Quote    Reply   

#1026 [url]

Jun 16 09 10:57 PM

I know I've been listening to it all day and the 1st time I heard it I knew I could dance to this in the clubs, I'm sure its gonna be played like crazy there! Its def a HIT!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#1028 [url]

Jun 17 09 12:11 AM

I so wanted a dark vibe like this for Mariah mixed with the Lady Gaga sound that's going on right now. I just love that this is so different for her but totally show's she can write a song to fit every era of music this is why she is timeless. This is gonna hit the clubs hard and radio is gonna eat this up this is the kind of song people wanna hear. Sure once some people know it's Mariah they will write it off but it's a strong enough track to even draw the haters in.

Quote    Reply   

#1033 [url]

Jun 17 09 1:43 AM

whatitlooklike wrote:
CLo wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i LOOOVVVVEEEEEE IT

I thought you hated it image

But it's nice you came around if true.

i never hated it - i just didn't like it at first.

get this -- right at the moment the song premiers i get a text message with some info that i just didn't need to be hearing -- it was distracting and put me in a bad mood... i think the angry sound of obsessed compounded my feelings already .... i took a nap, ate a pork chop and relistened and was like WHOA... this is amazing...

Quote    Reply   

#1034 [url]

Jun 17 09 1:49 AM

CLo wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
CLo wrote:

get this -- right at the moment the song premiers i get a text message with some info that i just didn't need to be hearing -- it was distracting and put me in a bad mood... i think the angry sound of obsessed compounded my feelings already .... i took a nap, ate a pork chop and relistened and was like WHOA... this is amazing...

A pork chop and nap always makes me happy! image

imageimage

Quote    Reply   

#1037 [url]

Jun 17 09 2:25 AM

This song is a major grower, as most Mariah first singles are.

By the time the video debuts, people will be loving this song. This era is starting off with a blast. Mariah seems focused liked she hasn't in years!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1038 [url]

Jun 17 09 3:07 AM

CLo wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
CLo wrote:

I knew you'd come around image

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#1039 [url]

Jun 17 09 3:08 AM

CLo wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
CLo wrote:

God, I used to love pork chops. It makes me sick to eat it now..........Anyway, I kinda understand you. When I first heard it, I was PMSing. But, I took drugs and was able to enjoy it after

Quote    Reply   

#1040 [url]

Jun 17 09 3:51 AM

CLo wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
CLo wrote:

Holy $$%#, that's funny.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help