Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 15 09 5:32 PM

Tags : :

Prepare for the longest 24 hours you've ever lived!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,472 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#1 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:35 PM

ShayneFly wrote:
Prepare for the longest 24 hours you've ever lived!



Too right. I'm gonna go bed soon and I know it'll be on my mind, gonna be so hard to sleep tonight. On the plus side its just one more sleep away image image image

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,357 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#4 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:36 PM

God I wish I didn't have bigger stresses this week to lie in bed worrying about

image
The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

MamaKaiyan

Posts: 11,248 Team Cannon

#5 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:39 PM



I know! Tuesday is taking forever. I changed my doc appt to 10 a.m., so I hope I get done in time. I have a feeling I'm going to be sent to take x-rays and stuff, but I think it'll have to wait until after the new song is played.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:40 PM

^haha, I know...it's ridiculous, it's moments like these (when a new MC single drops and I can't even sleep the day prior to it) that I tell myself "Get a life NOW!" lol


I mean I have a life, but it's still sad hahahaha, and I'm drunk also




Quote    Reply   
avatar

carlos b fly

Administrator

Posts: 24,472 You'll never be ready. Memba I told you!

#7 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:43 PM

jasp17 wrote:
I mean I have a life, but it's still sad hahahaha, and I'm drunk also


Ha ha, well done. Chin chin, mate image image

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,369

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#8 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:45 PM

She couldn't have chosen a better name for the first single image

Next time we may get "Killing Myself", "I Can't Wait Anymore", "Insomnia" image

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Brazilian X Man

Posts: 10,369

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#10 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:48 PM

jasp17 wrote:
^And " I am going to just get hammered right now so I'll atleast make it through the night before the first single leaks"

Love that tile!


Biggest title for a Billboard Hot 100 #1 EEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

BeyondIdolization

Posts: 26,435

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#11 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:49 PM

jasp17 wrote:
^haha, I know...it's ridiculous, it's moments like these (when a new MC single drops and I can't even sleep the day prior to it) that I tell myself "Get a life NOW!" lol


I mean I have a life, but it's still sad hahahaha, and I'm drunk also

LMAO When I read that I thought it said "and I'm a drunk also" and I was like, wow that IS sad

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:50 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
^haha, I know...it's ridiculous, it's moments like these (when a new MC single drops and I can't even sleep the day prior to it) that I tell myself "Get a life NOW!" lol


I mean I have a life, but it's still sad hahahaha, and I'm drunk also

LMAO When I read that I thought it said "and I'm a drunk also" and I was like, wow that IS sad image


I am literally ROFL nowimage
Well, almost literally




Quote    Reply   
avatar

Spideysense1978

Posts: 1,054 Chillin' at FOMM

#14 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:52 PM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
image image

I know! Tuesday is taking forever. I changed my doc appt to 10 a.m., so I hope I get done in time. I have a feeling I'm going to be sent to take x-rays and stuff, but I think it'll have to wait until after the new song is played.
And despite that you come home right on time!....only to hear the last notes of the song...they premiered it 3 minutes too early....lol

The FOMM rule about lipping is:

- If it sound good, then it's lipped
- If it sounds bad , then it's live

As soon as people realize that, the easier it will be.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 15 09 6:00 PM

The next 24 hours for me are going to go TOO fast! I'm flying out to see Pink in a couple hours. Hit Brisbane runnin', hotel, entertainment centre, then it's time to rock the Funhouse! Then back to hotel where I will crash out completely. I'll have to set my alarm to get up and listen to B96 about 6am. Give it a quick listen then hit the Gold Coast!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Eadaoine

Posts: 1,187 Chillin' at FOMM

#18 [url]

Jun 15 09 6:09 PM

I'm not having a splash tommorow Hell No i'm goin swimming in the ATLANTIC!!! Prosecco you say? Chuck it my way image image image image !! I'm totally gonna be singing this song in my sleep, #obsessed obsessed, Eminems a mess, obsessed obsessed.#!!!.image


<img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20750;88/st/20110321/dt/5/k/3bf7/preg.png"></a>

Quote    Reply   
avatar

muratmc

Posts: 3,406 "We love everybody."

#20 [url]

Jun 15 09 6:19 PM

Tomorrow I'll go to the hospital, and then go to the school for a seminar activity and lastly I'll visit a friend. Maybe the song will already come out when I'm back at home.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help