Remove this ad

#681 [url]

Jul 1 09 6:21 PM

CLo wrote:
MMMIII123 wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
I hope he directs another video just to piss some of you off lol.
Ditto.

actually -- we only hate on Nick Cannon to piss YOU GUYS off. =0 )

actually - I'm gonna send her a tweet to hire CARROT TOP to direct her next video -- i mean the COMEDIAN is a GENIOUS!
Actually I wouldn't mind it since I hardly like any Mariah Carey videos. They are all pretty much Superwack with a few exceptions. It's not like she's a video icon or anything. She's only good for posing that's why I never get upset when her videos come out. It's what is expected of Mariah Carey.

imageimage

Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#682 [url]

Jul 1 09 6:26 PM

CLo wrote:
MMMIII123 wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
Ditto.

LOL and it works every time image

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

#683 [url]

Jul 1 09 6:35 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
CLo wrote:
MMMIII123 wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
Ditto.

No it doesn't...because it pisses some of the usual suspects off even more that

a.) They are not divorced
b.) Still in love
c.) Nick plays apart in her career.
d.) And the fact that he defends his wife.
e.) There are some undercover racists/haters on this board which my evidence is this:
http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/10532

I can go on and on...because that actually works everytime. Can't wait to see the video he directs for Mariah

imageimage

#684 [url]

Jul 1 09 6:51 PM

^It does irritate that Nick is a part of Mariah's career. It wouldn't be an issue if he did good things for her, but everything's he's touched has turned to crap.

#685 [url]

Jul 1 09 6:58 PM

Homertilicus wrote:
^It does irritate that Nick is a part of Mariah's career. It wouldn't be an issue if he did good things for her, but everything's he's touched has turned to crap.
That's your opinion that it's crap. Some people like crap. I mean I'm a big fan of the crap that has been the number one song in the country for weeks upon weeks. In your opinion it's crap...but your opinion is not the only opinion.

And you have nothing to do with Mariah's career so it shouldn't be irritating to begin with to you. And he does good things for her personally like make her happy...you should be concerned more about that aspect of her relationship with her husband because it deals with her as a person rather than being irritated over a career that you don't control or don't have to be a fan of.

imageimage

Remove this ad

MamaKaiyan

#686 [url]

Jul 1 09 8:28 PM

I miss Mariah's tweets---her random ones, her 'I'm missing and lusting my hubby 'ones, her watching HBO tweets, her JJ/Cha Cha Fighting updates etc................

Last Edited By: MamaKaiyan Jul 1 09 8:41 PM. Edited 1 time.

#687 [url]

Jul 1 09 8:39 PM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
I miss Mariah's tweets---her random ones, her 'I'm missing and lusting my 'ones, her watching HBO tweets, her JJ/Cha Cha Fighting updates etc................ image image

I want to know what she had for breakfastimage

imageimage

#688 [url]

Jul 1 09 9:22 PM

Apparently the HATE U remix has been played in a hip-hop club which kind of lets us know what kind of song it is. A hip-hop remix. You better get it Mariah!

Courtesy of Nick Cannon:

Banged the H.A.T.E.U remix in Eldridge last night. It shut the club down!!
2:32 PM Jun 25th from web

imageimage

#689 [url]

Jul 2 09 12:50 AM

whatitlooklike wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
CLo wrote:
MMMIII123 wrote:
whatitlooklike wrote:
Ditto.

No it doesn't...because it pisses some of the usual suspects off even more that

a.) They are not divorced
b.) Still in love
c.) Nick plays apart in her career.
d.) And the fact that he defends his wife.
e.) There are some undercover racists/haters on this board which my evidence is this:
http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/10532

I can go on and on...because that actually works everytime. Can't wait to see the video he directs for Mariah

a.) I would feel AWFUL and HORRIBLE for her if she got divorced.
b.) I am ECSTATIC that she's in love.
c.) you're right - I think his involvement in her career has been pretty ridiculous -- he is not the talented genious he purports to be.
d.) i wrote Nick an email (hey everyone else is doing it lol) the day he wrote the blog about Eminem - thanking him for doing so.
e.) i'm glad you brought up that orignal nick cannon thread...i got to see how I actually was happy for them and defending Mariah for doing what makes her happy....

now... I guess I couldn't forsee Nick Cannon being as much of a herb as he is... lol. I always say this -- I'm happy she's happy -- but the guy is a douche bag on so many levels its not even funny -- so yeah anything he pretty much does or says - i'm gonna crack on him for it. LMAO its just too much fun too.

Last Edited By: CLo Jul 2 09 12:52 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help